• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I understand.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    srry I haven't posted much, stuck in bed with bronchitis :sadface:

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    srry I haven't posted much, stuck in bed with bronchitis :sadface:

Bronchitis can be a pain, and irritating. Just catch up when you can, get well soon.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Thanks. So Tiaz, do you have any suggestions as to how our Empires could tie in together?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Honestly I have no idea, yet.
    Do you have any ideas?

We do have about a 50-100 year period though.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Perhaps a Syndarei exploration team stumbles upon Pyandonea, and discovers that it is inhabited. Seeing how both races are elves, they quickly make peace, and some Syndarei stay in Pyandonea while some Maormer return with the remaining members of the expedition to live on Tamriel amongst the other Elves? (This is before either Empires were formed, making the two races Centuries old allies)

However, due to Thranduil taking control of the throne, relations between the two have become distant, as the Emperor of the Aldmeri Empire is a disturbingly cold man, and cares little for any race but his own.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Distant but maintained and overall Thranduil just wants the Psijic's knowledge. Perhaps we can have a third race of elves, a fusion between Maormer and Syndarei and these elves are the ones that want to see our alliance flourish?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Would you like to have been first nation to be apart of the Maormer relations council?

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Brilliant! this race could be a minority, but live on Pyandonea due to Thranduil's law stating that no two different races may conceive. Thranduil is knowledgeable of magic, but sees the value in the Psijic's arcane skill. What are the Maormers' view on the Yokumer? If you recall, they are a bitter, grudge holding race..hate the Syndarei.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Would you like to have been first nation to be apart of the Maormer relations council?
    Yes, I'd be honored :)

Maybe Thranduil gives The Maormer some sway because he doesn't see them as backstabbers, For the Yokumer they let one foul-minded elf twist them into hating the Syndarei and even though it wasn't their fault, they did let it happen to them. Maybe there are some Yokumer with good hearts still, but the current new Syndarei hating generation have no hope. So The Maormer would give the Yokumer a chance to prove themselves and if they just turned it away then The Maormer would see no hope for them but wouldn't believe in ending their existence, they give all life a chance unless its too aggressive and corrupting.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Brilliant! this race could be a minority, but live on Pyandonea due to Thranduil's law stating that no two different races may conceive. Thranduil is knowledgeable of magic, but sees the value in the Psijic's arcane skill. What are the Maormers' view on the Yokumer? If you recall, they are a bitter, grudge holding race..hate the Syndarei.

Thranduil would see this race as a abomination, and would contently bring up why The Maormer would house such a race. Now we need a name for them, and I'm quite terrible with creating names.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    I believe I could come up with something :) one sec

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    They are a mix between Elves from the Sea, and Elves from the Forest, so how about Valamer? Means "Divine-Elves" fitting due to how physically and emotionally beautiful they are :p

They could be of light complexion, with Red, White, Blond, or Silver hair. Skin that glistens in the Sun, and glows in the Moonlight. Hypnotic, snake like eyes, harmonic voices, etc.