Skyrim : *SPOILERS* My view (Please read) WIP~

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
I specifically made this thread because, I was playing TES: Skyrim as a Nord on PS3, and I realized each "race" had a certain story behind them also the Civil War side you choose also had a story behind them. Pretty much, if you want to go inside the game alot, you would want to think about who should take power over skyrim and who shouldnt.

This thread maybe might not go into the little fine details about the contents but gives you enough information from my view of skyrim.

Lets start off with:

My character, Makulah
Makulah, is a Female Nord. Her story (Before she was sentenced for death, and was saved.) was a tragic story. Her parents died of suicide when she was 10 years old and after 5 months of living in the wild, living off Nature's food, a Dark Elf, named Marikai took her in. Marikai grew old and her patience for Malukah decreased, she soon use Makulah for her Magic and also to do her daily housework.
Makulah later learnt some magic and was secretly learning spells when Marikai was at work. Makulah, at the age of 18 grew very tired of getting treated like dirt and packed up her belongings while Marikai was at work and prepared the attempt to get rid of her and escape her suffering. She was successful and she ran far from Morrowind and decided to make her home in skyrim. Where she lived in a Bandit cave and killed Deer, Rabit and other creatures for food. The Imperials had mistaken her for another Stormcloak Soldier and had sentenced her for death, in Helgen when a single dragon, changed her horrible fate, into luck.

**** EPIC THING YOU MAY HAVE MISSED******
That dragon that attacked Helgen... YEAH... That was Alduin.
>:3

Beginning:
Makulah's first quest after surviving Helgen was to go to a Blacksmith in Riverwood. He offered all he had, within reason, but not certain items inside his house or outside (some considered STEALING). Then The Blacksmith asked Makulah to ask for gaurds to protect Riverwood if a dragon would attack. After she did that,she was asked by the court wizard of Whiterun to retrieve a Dragonstone in Bleak Falls Barrow. Getting there was easy for her, and getting the stone and getting out was too easy for her. She found a Skull on a stone with mountain flowers around it, she found it quite disrespectful to the dead, but she just took the flowers for brewing potions. And is off to report back to the Court Wizard.

Dragons Have Returned:

After an interesting speech with Delphine and Farengar Secret-Fire and you give him the dragonstone. Irileth runs in with a Guard and tells us to follow her. Makulah follows her and it was not even a walk. Irileth reports to the Jarl, the guard saw a dragon. Jarl Balgruuf needs Makulah's help again, to slay a dragon, as he says, Makulah has much more experience because she survived Helgen.

Makulah heads out of Dragonsreach and heads out to the Western Watch tower, where Irileth and her guards would be waiting for Makulah nearby. Suddenly a dragon named " Mirmulnir " swoops down and we all prepare for a fight. After Mirmulnir is defeated, Makulah suddenly absorbs the dragon soul and takes its bones and scales and is called "Dragonborn" she tries out her new shout and heads back to Whiterun.

Calling of The Greybeards:

The greybeards have summoned the "dragonborn" which is Makulah and after Makulah hears it and reports to the Jarl, she gets her reward and heads out to climb the 7,000 steps.

Misc Questlines:

Makulah was very tired out, from climbing half way up the throat of the world to get to High Hrothgar, so she decides to visit a boy called "Aretino" in Windhelm.

Innocence Lost:

It seems Makulah realized the chant Aretino was doing, and it was for The Dark Brotherhood. She feels very sorry for the poor boy, and cant help but to kill Grelod The "Kind", more like Grelod The Dead.

She returns back to Aretino and he gives her, by the looks of it A Plater..... It wasn't worth much, as for selling it, it only sells for 50 g.

Makulah got very tired and rested her sleepy head by a cleared bandit area, in a bed roll. She wakes up in an Abandoned shack and sees a Woman siting above her.. She then tells Makulah to go kill one of the people hostage because one of them has a contract, and she needs to repay with a kill because of the kill she stole.

Instead of killing ONE of them. She just kills all three. The woman congratulates her for her overkill. And welcomes her to the Dark Brotherhood, where she can find her family near Falkreath.

Makulah got the key to exit the Shack, and head off to find The Dark Brotherhood Base..

Train

Is that all you got?!
Great job with the backstory for your character! The question mark after Morrowind is unnecessary, that's where Dunmer (Dark Elves) are from, some get that confused with Vvardenfell which is a giant Island in Morrowind.

Question: if Makulah is a Nord, how did she get to Morrowind? Were her parents living there already? Or did Marikai take her back there from Skyrim?

Anyway, great thread, what kinds of posts are you expecting here? Other character's backstories? Or something else?

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Great job with the backstory for your character! The question mark after Morrowind is unnecessary, that's where Dunmer (Dark Elves) are from, some get that confused with Vvardenfell which is a giant Island in Morrowind.

Question: if Makulah is a Nord, how did she get to Morrowind? Were her parents living there already? Or did Marikai take her back there from Skyrim?

Anyway, great thread, what kinds of posts are you expecting here? Other character's backstories? Or something else?

Thanks, I was unsure who lives in Morrowind. Marikai took her to Morrowind :3

Well, Any posts can be put here once it is related to The Civil War, Main Story, Character Backstories, Race etc.

This Thread would be full of those kinds of things. >< I just need to try to get on the internet and post :>

Also it is mostly related to what I found out during my playthough on Makulah or my other Nord character, but I will focus my experience mostly on my Makulah character :3

Train

Is that all you got?!
Wait...Bleak Falls Barrow is easy? No one told me... :D [options>gameplay>difficulty: MASTER!]

What skills does she have? I think we'd like to know more about the character. Everyone's experience in Skyrim is different, and that's what makes each adventure unique. We know the story, but the details of how you dealt with certain things adds a lot to it. For example, how did you defeat the dragon, what was the battle like, did you cringe inside the tower and shoot arrows at it or stand and face it with battle axe? I know you're not wanting to be too detailed, but we need a bit more I think... Just an opinion, but I like that you're enjoying the game this much, it really is quite awesome. ;)

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Makulah or Malukah? You flipflop a bit .... paying homage to a certain voice-talent are we? :D

Interesting story, wish you the best of luck in keeping up with it.

Train

Is that all you got?!
Makulah or Malukah? You flipflop a bit ....

I didn't catch that, good eye, Jarl of Fungi... :D Sorry about the rhyme, couldn't help it. I only see two places where that happened so far. A problem I've often had myself...

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Makulah or Malukah? You flipflop a bit .... paying homage to a certain voice-talent are we? :D

Interesting story, wish you the best of luck in keeping up with it.

Meh. >< Thats what I get for starting a thread while im sleepy. And listening to "The Dragonborn Comes"...
xD

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Wait...Bleak Falls Barrow is easy? No one told me... :D [options>gameplay>difficulty: MASTER!]

What skills does she have? I think we'd like to know more about the character. Everyone's experience in Skyrim is different, and that's what makes each adventure unique. We know the story, but the details of how you dealt with certain things adds a lot to it. For example, how did you defeat the dragon, what was the battle like, did you cringe inside the tower and shoot arrows at it or stand and face it with battle axe? I know you're not wanting to be too detailed, but we need a bit more I think... Just an opinion, but I like that you're enjoying the game this much, it really is quite awesome. ;)

Thanks, Bleak Falls Barrow was easy.... Playing on Adept xP
Ah. Yes. Skills, now that I understand more about them, I guess I could update this post for he Skills ^^;

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts