• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Long have the denizens of Nirn forgotten the once legendary tournament of Letalis Certo that was fought every century in the First era. The rules were simple: Fight to the death, and if you won, Nirn would not be consumed by Oblivion. The tournament was conceived by the Divines to give Mortals a chance to fight back against the Daedric Prince Molag Bal, who desired to control the realm of the living, without plunging Nirn into full out war. 9 tournaments have passed, each ending with victory for Oblivion. The 10th Letalis Certo is approaching, and if Nirn doesn't win, Molag Bal will be free to invade Nirn and merge the realm of Mortals with his dark plane of Cold Harbour...

So the idea came to me after playing Mortal Kombat, which I thought would be extremely interesting if merged with Elder Scrolls. Those who have played the Game will understand many of the references I will have hidden during the RP. :)

I will pick 9 people to participate, one for each province in Tamriel. As always it is first come first serve, but try not to pick a province/race that another forum member has claimed, ex: If someone has already chosen to be an Argonian(Champion of Black Marsh), please don't pick the same thing.

This will be an 18+ thread: Sex, violence, gore, strong language, all that delicious stuff.

I won't bother posting the rules, you guys most likely already know the basics(No Godmodding, No Dragonborn or shouts, be courteous to fellow RP'ers, etc.)

Most importantly though, have fun!

Kombatants
    Champion of Skyrim: GroBenji(Irishman)
    Champion of Morrowind: NPC
    Champion of Hammerfell: Liarah Mirel(Blue 468)
    Champion of High Rock: Jaoan Thernstorm(Tiaz Raydari)
    Champion of Cyrodiil: Koletis Tier(Writes-Many-Posts)
    Champion of Valenwood: Avia'Cael(Wolfbane)
    Champion of Elsweyr: NPC
    Champion of Summerset Isles: NPC
    Champion of Black Marsh: Al-Malz(Navare)
    Champion of Solstheim: Open

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    It sounds like a pretty cool idea. I love mortal kombat and im thinking of posting an orc as a champion of Skyrim. Although all the nord lovers out there will prob get most upset about that idea!

What character (s) are you playing as Osiris?

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Personally, I'll probably play as Champion of Hammerfell or a mentor ype character(Like Raiden).

It's first come first serve as far as Champions go, there is no set race for each province, if you'd like to be An Orcish Champion of Skyrim then go for it :)

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Really cool! I would try to join but my characters aren't really strong enough to be called Champions heheh. More like the kind of characters that are pushed by everything and everyone... But Koletis on the other hand... I will check this back in two days. :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    BASIC
    Name- GroBenjii
    Age- 31
    Race- Orc
    Birth Place- Mor Khazgur Stronghold, Skyrim
    Class- Berserker
    Status- Champion of Skyrim
    Gender- Male
    Height- 6'6”
    Weight- 130kg
    Laterality- Right hand
    Sexuality- Heterosexual
    Marital Status- Single
    Health- Extremely Fit
    Affiliations- All 4 Skyrim Strongholds
    Afflictions- None
    Religion- Deadric prince Malacath

APPEARANCE
    Hair- Dark brown dreadlocks, extend just past shoulders
    Eye Color- Dark red
    Build- Very muscular
    Skin- Medium brown tan
    Scars- Several torso scars, large scar along jaw line

images

PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits- Logical, Courageous in Combat, Battle Smart
    Negative Traits- Stubborn, Aggressive, One-Track Mind
    Likes- Training, Weapons and Armour, Duelling, Competition, Celebrating
    Dislikes- Weak orcs, Magic, Bows
    Aspirations- To be acknowledged as the best melee fighter of this age
    Quirks- Absent mindedly plays with dreads when embarressed or stressed

COMBAT SKILLS
    Major- Two-handed, Block
    Minor- Light Armour, One-handed
    Tactics- Hard and fast offensive. He is extremely proficient with his halberd and uses it to stab, swipe, block and counter with unmatched agility and power. Uses short sword as back up weapon and sometimes duel-wields sword/halberd. Constantly switches tactics and approach in long fights and uses the environment to his advantage. He is not above using any tactic to win in a fight-to-the-death but he can be a very honourable duellist in competitions.

GEAR
    Armour- A long, leather and colourful cloth Kilt with chain and chain mail hanging off it. A horned goat skull is attached to the front of his studded belt
    Weapons- An ebony bladed 6foot halberd and an orichalcum short sword strapped to the back of his belt

BRIEF HISTORY
    Growing up in a Sronghold, GroBenjii was always easily the best fighter and went on to compete in annual duels held by the Skyrim Strongholds. Crowned the best orc fighter in Skyrim several years in a row, he than went on to compete in underground tournements and other compititions. GroBenjii has never had a real contest in Skyrim and hopes the fight against Oblivion will test his unmatched battle prowess.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Dude you are in, I absolutely love it!

blue 468

This really looks interesting. I've always been a fan of Mortal Kombat:D. I'm thinking either Hammerfell or Cyrodill, but I won't be able to have a CC up till maybe tomorrow.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    The battle field will mainly be a stadium in Coldharbour, but other fights will take place in various area's of Molag Bal's realm

blue 468

Are you okay with me picking Hammerfell Osiris? I don't want to make a CC and take your country:).

blue 468

BASIC
    Name-Lairah Mirel
    Age- 27
    Race- Red Guard
    Birth Place- Dragon Star
    Class- Dual-wield
    Status- Champion of Hammerfell
    Gender- Female
    Height- 5'5
    Weight- 120lbs
    Laterality- Ambidextrous
    Sexuality- Heterosexual
    Marital Status- Single
    Health- Fit
    Affiliations- Forebears
    Afflictions- None
    Religion-None

APPEARANCE
    Hair- Black, long hair that reaches down to her middle back, usually left down
    Eye Color- Brown
    Build- Slim, slightly muscular
    Skin- Dark tan skinned, but not too dark
    Scars- Scar going from her left cheek across her nose all the way to her right cheek

PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits- Couragous, Quick thinker, Generous
    Negative Traits- Headstrong, Arrogant
    Likes- Blades, Ale, Flowers, Animals
    Dislikes- Nords, Cold, Poachers
    Aspirations- To bring glory to her and her family so that no one will dare speak bad about them.
    Quirks- Obsessed with keeping her swords clean and sharp

COMBAT SKILLS
    Major- One Handed, Block
    Minor- Light Armour, Archery
    Tactics- Using her dual Scimitars she is a deadly foe, preferring more fast and elegant movements that take her enemies unaware in a display of great swordsmanship. Doesn't like to sneak but is adept with a bow.

GEAR (The one on the right of course:))
    Armour-
    desert_armor_design_by_chanmeleon-d5rhrok.jpg

Weapons- 3 foot long dual Scimitars made of steel with a Brown hilt, nothing to fancy but they get the job done
    K2scimitars.jpg

BRIEF HISTORY
    Lairah living close to the borders of both Hammerfell and SKyrim she saw a wide variety of travelers and away thought to herself that one day she would be like them. She was raised as an only child by only her father, he was an ex legionnaire though he was a laughing stalk in the city because he was accused of being a deserter. He taught her how to fight and trained her from an early age. At the age of 18 she left Dragon star an joined the Legion, she served mainly in Skyrim witch is where her hatred of Nords grew. One day on a scouting mission her party was ambushed by stormcloaks, they killed everyone but her. There plan was to rape her but she managed to escape by slitting the guards throats. After that she left the legion swearing never to return to Skyrim and made her living as a sell sword. But the upcoming tournament has proven to much for her to resist and she hopes she can make a name for her family.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Not at all Blue, cc accepted :)

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Champion of High Rock, please?

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Name:
    Jaoan Thernstorm

Race:
    Imperial

Sex:
    Male

Unknown, but he has been alive since the Second era.

Sub-race:
    Glenmoril Wyrd Vampire

On and off the job bounty hunter, has a longer history you might not want to hear about.

Date of birth:
    E2 223 7th of Rain's hand.

Place of birth:
    High Rock; Daggerfall, Illiac Bay.

Current Residence:
    Skyrim, Frozen north coast, small homey cave.
    Illiac Bay, Castle of the Glenmoril Wyrd Vampire's.

Appearance:
    Jaoan is an Old aged imperial born into the Glenmoril Wyrd royal family of vampires, who rule over Illiace Bay. Glenmoril Wyrd vampires are often described looking like their cyrodilic counterparts but instead of getting weaker as they feed they grow stronger, they also appear human when they are well fed. He stands at 6'4", slender and average build. He has dark brown hair with a groomed beard. He dresses in armored long black and red robes with a dark black hood that has golden rims, styled like a Thamlor hood. He carries a small elvish-steel dagger which belonged to his mother.

Personality:
    Jaoan is smart, quick witted and a fast learner. He is well educated in history and the arts of conjuration and Restoration, and moderately in Destruction and enchanting. He is interested in learning things yet known to him and prides himself in his work. He is a good friend yet can be arrogant if he doesn't have his ways but sometimes accepted the terms if its for the better of a group. He has traveled all over Tamriel in order to gain the knowledge he has and thus is optimistic for the future.

History:
    Jaoan was born into the Glenmoril Wyrd vampire clan that was situated in Illiac Bay, he was born in Daggerfall of high rock. Life in the clan was pleasant, he had all he could be provided for. His parents were High Nobles of Daggerfall; Aiyian Thernstorm, his father and Lilius Thernstorm, his mother. From the age of nine Jaoan was expected to start learning the family business, being a future Councillor for Daggerfall as well as the Glenmoril Wyrd vampire clan. He studied many different topics; Humans, spells, food, and some books just for pleasure. Years later around the age of fifteen Jaoan war and rebellions took place and his mother and father both went missing and he was quickly put into the clan's leadership role, many of the older members didn't like this and quickly arranged for an assassin or two. Faced with rude, unpleasant remarks from underlings and the town, Jaoan went in search for the knowledge in his parents room. In the room he found many old memories, artifacts and a family portrait and when he saw all of this memories from the past flooded and tears started forming and rolled down his cheeks. While he was collecting himself a shadow passed over him, a strange man in masked robes sneaked towards the child but when he decided to strike the child moved and the assassin missed. Jaoan acted quickly and raced towards his mother's dagger but the foolish assassin never saw it coming and he quickly dropped dead, the dagger stuck out from his stomach. Jaoan pulled the dagger out, raced towards his room and quickly collected things he needed in a backpack as well as a pouch full of gold before he ran off.
    Twenty years passed since that day and Jaoan returned to his homeland and his clan and he found that the vampires that wanted him dead were in charge, they divided the clan's land into sectors and five vampires controlled each one and those five vampires reported to the new head of the clan; Ivan. Enraged Jaoan spent the next two hundred years picking them off and learning as he did and finally the time came to kill the one that took his family's position. The fight lasted for hours and no one was victorious but Ivan was badly injured decided to vow his revenge on Jaoan before disappearing into the sea.
    Five hundred years passed and the Glenmoril Wyrd clan was in peace, each vampire had equal shares in what the clan would do but Jaoan had the final say. The sectors were reformed into what they were before Ivan came and the clan peacefully hid away in Illiac Bay once more.
    Jaoan felt empty and vengeful, he wanted to find Ivan and end his life. He decided to leave his best friend in charge and left Illiac Bay to journey and one day to kill Ivan, wherever he might be.
    After A long search and many era's past, Jaoan returned to Illiac Bay having learned many things from his travels but sadly he never once set his eyes nor ears on Ivan. It would be many more years before he would even get the chance to meet Ivan, he was in doubt that he was even still alive...
    Rp Sample:
    Dirt crumbled under his heavy boots, a light rain cast down and Jaoan clenched his Cloak around body. Whiterun was seen in the distance, just where he needed to go.

The guards of the gate looked towards him, "What you doing out here?" The guard arm rested on his sword.
    Jaoan looked up and met the guards eyes, "What's it look like, I need food and rest and I need passage into the city." The guard still uneasy and curious of Jaoan asked further questions,"we can't just let anyone into the city, what if you're a bandit or a forsworn?" Jaoan tossed the guard a light pouch half filled with gold, "Why don't you go get yourself mead after your shift?" The guard nodded and then walked towards the gate, "There you go the gate is unlocked, enjoy your stay now and don't go causing any trouble especially lollygagging we don't tolerate it here."
    Jaoan walked into the city and immediately felt the heat of a nearby furnace, he looked all over the city before deciding to head towards what looked like an inn.

"I would like a room and some warm mead, how much?" Jaoan asked the innkeeper, who was a middle aged female nord. she looked towards Jaoan and forced a smile, "Twenty-five septims and its all yours," Jaoan dug into his pouch and pulled out the gold asked for, The innkeeper pulled out a bottle of mead and then asked,"I'll show you to your room,"Jaoan looked into her eyes before saying, "That won't be needed, just tell me where it is."
    the innkeeper looked back, "Just go up the stairs and into the room, the bed's all yours."
    Jaoan took the mead from her and then walked up to his room, closed the door behind him and then quickly pulled out a book, laid down on his bed and opened the mead before sipping at the bottle, "Perhaps I'll find what I need tomorrow."

*Orange is chosen colour, if available*

swordsman.jpg

(Credits goes to the Image designer, this is not my creation)
    Image his robes to be somewhat like this but without the armored boots, and its all black with the golden rimmed hood.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts