• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    vtgXlPT.jpg

Name: Avia'Cael
    Race: Wood elf
    Birth Place: Falinesti, Valenwood
    Class: Archer (One handed, light armor as well)
    Height:5'5
    Draw weight: 35-45 lbs.
    Weight:125 lb
    Laterality: Right hand
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Marital Status:Single
    Health: Extremely Fit
    Affiliations: Friends, family. Past affiliations are the traveling sword(Fact I made up for RP purposes. It won't affect anything)
    Afflictions: Insomnia
    Religion: Struggling, but she does her best to worship the Bosmeri gods and uphold the green pact.

APPEARANCE
    Hair: Brown, stopping just below the neck
    Eye Color: golden Yellow
    Build:Lean/ athletic
    Skin: pale for a wood elf
    Scars:Large scar on her belly, and one on the right side of her face that extends from her cheekbone to her chin, crossing her lip.

PERSONALITY
    Positive Traits: Clever, merciful when the enemy deserves it, Loyal, loving, and warm to her friends and family, accurate, and fast.
    Negative Traits: Emotions can make her act on impulse, can be a bit too flirty when she is around people she views as "Normal"
    Likes:Her bow, training, weapons, light armor, hand to hand sparring, men, women, great people, and good books.
    Dislikes: stupidity, arrogance, hateful ignorance, racism, sexism.
    Aspirations: To be hailed as one of the best archers, and champion. She wants to prove that a woman could be fierce as a man.
    Quirks:Twists a coin in between her fingers when she is thinking or to pass the time. She also twists an arrow while thinking or is embarrassed.

Misc:She and her family don't practice the ritualistic eating of human flesh like some Bosmer do, she does try her best to uphold the green pact outside of cannibalism. They gave that up once they moved to Cyrodiil. The great hunt was near, so they moved so Avia wouldn't have to go through or see it.

COMBAT SKILLS
    Major: Marksman, light armor, one handed
    Minor: speech, restoration (healing), unarmed
    Tactics: precise and fast. She is deathly talented with her bow and sword. she uses her bow as a weapon and distraction. She can shoot it fast, or shoot three arrows at a single time. Her sword can holster on her bow and used as a blocking mechanism( the sheath can slide on and off the bow). If she has to, she will use an arrow as a makeshift dagger when someone is too close for drawing her sword. Whenever her bow is out of ammo or doesn't cut it, she'll switch to her sword. During a battle or in competition in an arena, she'll climb on the wall if she can.

GEAR
    Armor: (Take the sleeves off and make the quiver have one long strap. She also wears tight, durable, black leather pants.)

woodelf_helmet_by_valimaa-d3dc65o.jpg
    (Widen the eye slits to where you could see her eyes.)

Weapons (I'll post pictures of them when I'm on my laptop that has skyrim on it)

Backstory:
    Family: Avia was born in a peaceful village in Valenwood. Her parents were both hunters, very good ones at that. At a young age she was taught how to hunt and effectively use the bow by her parents. She was a quite and shy child, mainly focusing on studies, practicing,reading,helping her parents and village, and climbing trees. At 15 she was extremely agile, and precise with a bow. Not to mention knowledgeable. Her dad taught her know to use a blade and how to hold the bow string back and how to use to utilize an arrow as a make shift dagger/stabbing weapon, and hunt, while her mom taught her how to "be one with the bow", and to use it in unconvential means. She also always give a quick death, thank, and use every part of an animal. "quick death for the merciful/begging foe and a slow death for the inhumane" was a saying her mother always told her. Both parents taught her how to read,write, exercise mentally, and helped her hone her mental fortitude. When she turned 18, they moved to Cyrodill to avoid the wild hunt, they didn't want Avia to see what the hunt did to their people. for three years they lived in Cyrodill, prefering warm cities that remind them of the weather back home.However they saw injustice, unlawful rulers,corrupt officals and so on. The thieve's guild in cyrodill exposed Avia to this. From then onward she swore only to steal from the rich(or those who deserve it, in which that case she keep the gold) and give to the poor. Avia actually liked the cold in bruma. They lived a very peaceful and happy life. Cael'til(the father) still got to hunt and provided for his family and Ama'tae(the mother) can still spend time with avia(they often called her "Aza" which is elven for life), and look after the house and take care of it. Not to mention she can still hunt.Avia loves her parents very much.She's a daddy's girl through and through, but she still has some momma's girl as well. After a little while after her third year,she decided to move to skyrim to experience another land.

Her Time in the thieves guild:A few months after she arrived in skyrim she found herself in a tavern listening in to two nords talking about the thieves guild. She was very interested, and decided to find the thieves guild in the ratway. There she met people with the same fondness of the bow, agility, cunning and intelligence. She excelled in most areas,loved her time there. She also gained friends that she visit's from time to time. Sometimes if a steal wasn't worth a lot to her, she would give it to a beggar or someone who needed it more than she did. Her most lucrative steal was a bag of gems along with a cheese wheel(she was hungry at the time). During her time there she used her natural agility,honed her agility, and even picked up a few tricks.

The traveling sword: She heard about a group of traveling warriors( You could classify them as mercenaries or bounty hunters. None of the members were afraid of killing, although some didn't like it.) She met people from all walks of life. An Orc warrior, a reguard spellsword, a nord warrior, a Khajiit archer with two elven daggers,a breton healer with a nac(and Obsession really) with daggers, a dark elf spell-bow, and two young strapping nords by the name of Ardin and Hendrikk Wolf's-bane. Ardin and Avia grew very close over the years. It eventually turned into a romance. The sword has gone all over tamriel.From Skyrim to Cryodiil, and Cryodill to Morrowind, Morrowind to Hammerfell, Elsweyr, and every place in between. There she met her best friends, Ardin and Hendrikk Wolf's-bane. Ardin and Avia fell for each other during their time in the order.

After the sword and becoming Champion: After she left the traveling sword, she moved closer to her homeland, then went to Valenwood when she found out that she was named champion. There, she tightened her skills, and learned more hand to hand techniques. She had to tell Ardin by letter. He of course understood and promised to stay in touch. Her training took over, leaving no room for real relationships of any kind. She got the nickname "Red arrow" whenever she would fight in arenas. She also did competitions that were about accuracy, precision. Now she will do arena fights, competitions, and bounty hunting.

Why she loves men and women: Not a lot of people get her, she has her best friend who loves her as a friend and something more( as does she with him) Plus she learned that sometimes you have to seduce people to get key things or information. Some nights are cold, some nights are lonely. She also finds men and women like her extremely attractive. Somewhere inside of her, she is a romantic.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    My character will apply for any province that is left, it doesn't really matter, though I would prefer if it was close to Skyrim, like Cyrodiil or Morrowind.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
    My character will apply for any province that is left, it doesn't really matter, though I would prefer if it was close to Skyrim, like Cyrodiil or Morrowind.

Both of those are still free. dont feel bad that you are limiting osirus's choices as i think he is inclined to play a more guiding character for our warriors than a champion.

Writes-Many-Posts

If he is overpowered I'll nerf his skills, equipment and powers. If you dislike the fact that he is a draugr I will make him a nord victim of an Illusion spell.

Name: Koletis Tier

Nicknames: None
    Race: Nord/Draugr
    Fame: Slightly Rumored as a beast of a fighter
    Alignment: Evil

Class: Deathlord
    Faction: None

Looks: Koletis is very muscled, even for a draugr and has a frightening look. His right arm is skeletal, though a lot stronger than his other muscled limbs. Unlike other draugr, his eyes glow with a weak red tint instead of the crystal blue. He has no hair and a few wrinkles, though less noticeable on him than other undead. His skin is not as pale as it is on the other abominations and he has yellow teeth.
    Marital Status: ----------
    Current Residence: ----------
    Religion: Reveres Dragon Priests

War: -----------
    Diseases: ------------

Skills:
    • Heavy Armor (Master)
    • One Handed (Expert)
    • Block (Expert)
    Personality: Without a mind, he doesn’t fear death. Without a soul, he doesn’t mind killing. – The Necromancer who woke Koletis from his Slumber
    Koletis is brutal and merciless, not caring about the pain of others a single bit. In fact, during intense battles, he forgets the others do feel pain as well, which can cause him to be unnecessarily ruthless and cruel. He lacks kindness and feels no remorse for his deeds, tending to forget about them not long afterwards. His only objective is to seek the woman that woke him up to regain a purpose, and it doesn’t matter how many enemies he has to kneel down, how many spines he needs to brake, how many nails he needs to rip from fingers, how many people are forced to eat their own flesh, for him to get where he wishes to get. Even though he seems to have lost all the human traits he previously had, Koletis knows when and where to behave, and doesn’t start conflicts in cities unless it is really necessary, possibly due to once being among nords civilly.
    Equipment:
    • Ancient Nord Armor, tangled with his now exposed ribcage, impossible to remove or take out. On the back, it has many chains, which can be used as a whip or a weapon to strangle his enemies. Among all these chains, there is one that instead of being buried in steel is buried in his flesh, and if pulled by someone else, it automatically puts Koletis under their command like a homing missile. The only problem is… to get there.
    • Ancient Nord Helmet, his skull has a crack of which blood came out once, and the gore has stuck the helmet to his head. A few chains also hang from the helmet.
    • Ancient Nord Boots, with some moss growing on them by their age
    • A Falconer’s Glove on his left hand
    • A ring with three emeralds on the skeletal right one, it enhances all his three main skills
    • An ebony war axe, dull enough to be used as a club
    • An ebony shield nearly destroyed after so many battles
    Spells: N/A
    Powers:
    • Steel Burst – When Koletis is knocked down during a battle, his countless chains on the armor gain life and pursue his enemies, hanging them and strangling them cruelly as he regains some strength. If someone is unlucky enough to remain alive while only the chains are against him, he or she will have to escape from both Koletis and his steely serpents.
    • Call Eeok – If outside, Koletis can raise his left arm and call his undead eagle, Eeok to battle. Its claws can blind a foe and it is strong enough to make them fall on the ground. While, unlike Koletis, being immortal, Eeok, when defeated in combat, will shatter as a pile of bones and feathers and take a long time to rebuild herself and follow her master again.
    Combat Style: With a half shut down brain always forgetting about the occasional pain others might feel, Koletis became a rather inhuman fighter. He seeks to defeat his enemies no matter how it goes or what it costs him. If the price is setting himself on fire to kill his foe, then he shall do so. Being usually a melee fighter, the draugr prefers to strike ruthlessly with no visible end his foes with his rusty dull axe until he is able to see their skulls, just like they see his. If an enemy is enjoying his clubbing treatment too much, Koletis will either use his chains or his right hand or even call his undead eagle, and it can only get worse from then on…

Health: Extremely High
    Magicka: Very Low
    Stamina: Above Average

Likes: Feeling his enemies’ fear, Death, Inflicting Pain, Combat
    Dislikes: People, Arrogance, Feelings of Humanity, Forsworn, Sunlight, Silver
    Acquaintances: Eeok, his pet eagle, it died the same day he did and somehow was brought back like he was. She has a grey head and burnt feathers on the wings, while her thorax is skeletal, and so are her claws. Its tail is the only part that still holds some living beauty, having untouched feathers that are surprisingly clean.

Bio: Koletis, despite what all the 'wimps' that fight him say, was once a honorable, almost merciful nord. He followed Ulfric’s commands and battled the forsworn to regain Markarth. Unfortunately, he didn’t know that day would be when both he and Eeok would die. The nords buried him in the Reach after the war was won, and he later figured out that the reason why he decomposed so quicky was because his burial spot was near a shrine of Namira, and the decomposition rate around it was a lot quicker. An unknown female necromancer with a dark hood opened his coffin, where all his battle belongings, including Eeok, were symbolically, and did not only revive him, but kill all the humanity inside him and give him a strange ring that empowered him more after every battle. But unlike what he expected, she disappeared and left Koletis roaming with no purpose or goal, and forced him to create an objective: Find his raiser. Koletis, no matter how inhuman he is now, was once a honorable nord who fought criminals and bandits for the good of Skyrim, though a stab in the back caused him to have a premature death. The people who once loved him buried Koletis unaware of the strong daedric influence there, Namira's, and caused his corpse to decay at a faster rate. Someone was able to enter the tomb and crack his coffin open. All he knows is that it was a female hooded necromancer, and that, since that day, he lost the little human traits that had stayed with him when he went to his grave. Once freed, Koletis unleashed a massacre everywhere humans could be found, which leaded to an ambush to cage him, successfully finished. Fearing his power would kill anyone once he had fallen, the people of Skyrim chose to send him to Cyrodiil, thinking they could have the technology to calm Koletis down or slay him, though he was able to escape from the carriage that took him before it reached the destination. This only made Koletis angrier and leaded to more killing sprees. Hoping he'd never return, the people of Cyrodiil named him their champion, hoping he would be slain in the Letalis Certo.
    Misc:
    • Koletis doesn’t have the tip of his left pinky
    • Thanks to his tongue being still intact, Koletis can feel the taste of food, though he doesn’t need to eat because he has no stomach. It is also thanks to this characteristic that he can talk
    • If Koletis goes to a deep portion of water, he will fall to the depths and walk there with no need for air
    • Lacking lungs, Koletis cannot drown or be hung, though most of his attacks aren’t close to inhumanly strong since his stamina isn’t as good as it was when he was once alive
    • Since most of his brain is deactivated, Koletis tends to forget many small facts and only remember trivial things: faces, locations, movements and tastes, for example.
    • He walks nearly as fast as a zombie, as his legs are more decomposed, making his speed a major weakness
    Enemy Factions: Forsworn
    Most hated foes: Forsworn

Weakness: His hidden leash can make him a temporary pet if found, and his legs are useless during walks and sprints.
    Strength: He plants fear and feels none, has no mercy and no concern about the pain of others. Having many heard of his combat style, it is likely that his enemies will fear him before even battling.

Description: Adventurer’s thoughts
    We did it! It took the five of us but we did it! That monster is finally dead… Three of my friends died fighting it, and once those hellish chains exploded out of its armor, my last one was hung. I am the only one left. One of the chains got my foot but I should free myself soon. I am glad we purged this world from such a horror as that… Oh Gods! It is standing back up! How?!

Writes-Many-Posts

Both of those are still free. dont feel bad that you are limiting osirus's choices as i think he is inclined to play a more guiding character for our warriors than a champion.
    Thanks for the info, I guess I'd take Cyrodiil

Writes-Many-Posts

BTW I kind of feel like Koletis should die near the end of the combats, so that the people could have some peace xD

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Nice CC WAP! everybody that has applied is in, I will get the IC thread started tonight. The remaining vacant spots will be NPC's, so that some champions may die without penalty to you guys :p

Writes-Many-Posts, thou art Champion of Cyrodiil

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Ah, I am. It will be up by tomorrow, kinda busy atm :confused:

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    I do believe I took orange but anyways I'll just go with green.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne

Writes-Many-Posts

It is a good thing. Every RP needs a char like yours. :)