Writers Guild? An Idea...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Are u guys applying or just gonna banter back and forth all night?

Shew

:)

solace84

God of the Arena
its a volunteer group for helping other newer writers and forum members. And your count is good so is your rep have you done any other writing Psiberxerker. And you only had to ask Ashleigh.
Wow, 288 already? How'd that happen? Yeah, I write science fiction, fantasy, horror, and erotica, have for over 20 years. You know where to find me...

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Wow, 288 already? How'd that happen? Yeah, I write science fiction, fantasy, horror, and erotica, have for over 20 years. You know where to find me...

Welcome aboard!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

ShadowGambit

I didn't write any article, Fan fiction or RP yet, but I'm ready to contribute.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
Hey PurpleShew, willing to take my workload up to breaking here but i'm volunteering for this. I possibly qualify, though i'll let you judge that.

Look forward to hearing from you, give my fanfic a read if you wanna see how i write. Cheers.

Docta Corvina

This is an interesting idea. :) I'm pretty busy now these days, but I have been working on and sharing a continuing bit of fanfiction. I think maybe I'll hang back for now and see how it goes. I can't do much online during the day because of work, but if you still need help after it gets formally instituted, let me know!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
This is an interesting idea. :) I'm pretty busy now these days, but I have been working on and sharing a continuing bit of fanfiction. I think maybe I'll hang back for now and see how it goes. I can't do much online during the day because of work, but if you still need help after it gets formally instituted, let me know!

I was just about to suggest you! As you already had come up with the author chat section on Fanfic.

Docta Corvina

I was just about to suggest you! As you already had come up with the author chat section on Fanfic.

Aww haha, I didn't actually come up with the Author's Subforum section idea (if that's what you mean), I just made that one thread in it. :p But I appreciate you thinking of me for this! I do think it sounds like a generally good idea, as far as the assistance and guidance to new writers goes. It never hurts.

That said, more people should check out my fanfic writing tips thread. We need more wisdom imparted! :D /shameless plug

Shew

no prob we can check it out and I made you a member anyway just dedicate what time you like to it

Shew

Sorry, but yes I just added you

Shew

sending an invite now....

Updated Status of our goals:

I believe the time has come to really define what we are gonna do.
First off lets take Rayven's suggestion and limit ourselves to assisting new writers in our various sections (RP, FanFic, Article, and Blogs)

We should be willing to answer calls for help with proofreading, format issues, spelling, and grammer.

We should be willing to give quality and comprehensive critiques.

We should be willing to assist with research and lore requests.

We should be willing to help other Guild members with any issues they have with completing the above.

And We must do all of that, while being kind and considerate to the feelings of those we are helping.

Is there anything else you guys think I missed? Or other things you think we should take on as well?

Also I said we would establish titles and leadership roles but looking at it I think a leaderless general membership where no one is above another member, where all have a equal and unquestioned vote, and influence. Is a better idea. So looking for your thoughts

Hi, new to the forums, but not new to writing or the Elder scrolls universe. I am well versed in the lore and I know how to work a decent narrative. Right now I am RPing in Trial upon the Mountain, there I have demonstrated my knowledge of the Lore and my writing skills. The second I saw that this existed I knew I had to join, if you would let me of course :)