Spoiler The Dark Brotherhood Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I didnt kill him. I felt sorry for the night mother not getting oil'ed and get those hard to reach places. Thats not the listener's job. so I kept it for cicero.

PLUS he makes EPIC comments in certain holds and places.

You've really embraced the DB, haven't you, Paulette? Your answers are so devious, underhanded, conniving, and well, you get the picture. That's what I call immersing oneself. :D

deLongBlades

Must try the gargoyle tactic this time round. Sneaked onto the balcony last time and after the guards were all dead there was to many bodies to get back through the door. Had to jump off the balcony... lolz.

Then after you off the emperor, Nazir asks how much you got paid and the dialogue gives you the options to lie, I'm thinking I wonder if he'd believe, "a set of steak knives" ?

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
You've really embraced the DB, haven't you, Paulette? Your answers are so devious, underhanded, conniving, and well, you get the picture. That's what I call immersing oneself. :D
Hehehehehehe~
Cicero says that sometimes. When you ask him to be your follower.
" I need to return to Mother to oil her body, and get all the hard to reach places"
When I first heard it my reaction was simply for the first few seconds : :eek:
Then : LMFAO
Hehehehe~

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Must try the gargoyle tactic this time round. Sneaked onto the balcony last time and after the guards were all dead there was to many bodies to get back through the door. Had to jump off the balcony... lolz.

Then after you off the emperor, Nazir asks how much you got paid and the dialogue gives you the options to lie, I'm thinking I wonder if he'd believe, "a set of steak knives" ?

I need to try that :U

Thats on my To-Do-List Tomorrow.
HOPEFULLY

Tannia

Kind of an oddity here, I had DB assassins come after me AFTER I had already completed the entire questline (I did not destroy them) and the note said that Astrid sent them (but we all know she is deceased by this point)

I actually had this happen to me too, I've tried looking up a reason how a dead character who isn't even in charge anymore can send assassins after you from a group you own, nonetheless..but have been fruitless in my endeavors.

dunklunk

Hehehehehehe~
Cicero says that sometimes. When you ask him to be your follower.
" I need to return to Mother to oil her body, and get all the hard to reach places"
When I first heard it my reaction was simply for the first few seconds : :eek:
Then : LMFAO
Hehehehe~

Yeah, about Cicero. Sorry, but I had to perish that man. So obviously, I never got to hear that righteous (and rather disturbing) line of his. Excellent move in keeping him alive for the oiling though. :D

Damn! Then that can only mean that I am to oil her?! Even those hard to reach places?! Sonuva. . . .

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Yeah, about Cicero. Sorry, but I had to perish that man. So obviously, I never got to hear that righteous (and rather disturbing) line of his. Excellent move in keeping him alive for the oiling though. :D

Damn! Then that can only mean that I am to oil her?! Even those hard to reach places?! Sonuva. . . .

Good thing we didnt have to kill him early in the game, when you meet him with the nightmother in a carriage before he arrives. Because if I came across him and saw him acting loony. I would already shove a blade down his throat. The night mother would say "Ciceroo~ Ciceeerrrooo~ Im ready for oiling~ CICEROO?? Where are youuu~?"

She'll be sitting out there for the other half of her life.

dunklunk

He was highly entertaining; I'll give him that much. The one where you're hiding in the Night Mother's casket to "spy" on him per Astrid's orders. And he's practically singing to himself! And then when you pop out, he just goes off on you. Highly understandable, as Sithis knows what you were doing in her casket in the first place! NecroPerv! (hey, can that be a new character class?) Thoroughly enjoyed his little peaks and valleys in the course of his sing-song speeches. :D

Must keep him alive in my second playthrough. . . .

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
He was highly entertaining; I'll give him that much. The one where you're hiding in the Night Mother's casket to "spy" on him per Astrid's orders. And he's practically singing to himself! And then when you pop out, he just goes off on you. Highly understandable, as Sithis knows what you were doing in her casket in the first place! NecroPerv! (hey, can that be a new character class?) Thoroughly enjoyed his little peaks and valleys in the course of his sing-song speeches. :D

Must keep him alive in my second playthrough. . . .

Well... He lived 5 times out of 6 characters, then died on all 6 with the characters because I DELETED EM >:3
Mwahahahahaaha~

Necromis

LOL I didn't kill him, but only cuz my character that wanted to kill him died like 3 times in a row trying to kill him. Not good when your main combat skills are illusion spells.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
LOL I didn't kill him, but only cuz my character that wanted to kill him died like 3 times in a row trying to kill him. Not good when your main combat skills are illusion spells.

Heheh.
I am not that kind of player, but I KNOW that its VERY difficult in some questlines to kill things with spells because of the magika.

Well. I suggest Lydia or some other random follower to be a meatshield.. >:3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts