• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Looking over my CC, I realise how unclear some bits of the personality were. So; for the brutally efficient part, think Tywin Lannister. She just wants to reach the goal, no matter who stands in the way, and if you are in the way, then you won't live much longer.
    "Often gets personally involved in contracts" - if you refused to kill Nilsine Shatter-Shield for Muiri, that's what I mean. If you didn't care, you'd just murder her anyway; Cammy does care.
    "Likes having fun with her family" - much like the first time you enter the Falkreath Sanctuary and everyone's crowding around Babette. Just chatting and laughing, often training as well.
    "Isn't quite as sociopathic" - Links to the getting personally involved; she doesn't relish killing as much as the rest of the DB; this makes her more difficult to recognise as an assassin. She is more conspicuous, like Babette. She can use her youth, her appearance and her feigned innocence to convince people that she means no harm.

Hope that helps give a clearer view of what Cammy's like :D

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Irishman, you're in, I've already added you into the cast.

I think I'll accept two more CC's then I'll open the IC.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Meanwhile, Veros is the loveable drunk.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    I think so but I'm not sure how or why. I wasn't expecting this to fill up so quickly.

I have an idea, though, and it goes like this:

A small kingdom ruled by a just and fair king calls for your help. Unbeknownst to you though, he had already called the help of several other people, all with different backgrounds and fighting styles. He called you to his court to plead your help in his kingdom's defense and survival. Many of the other kingdoms are striking out against him in these troubled times and he needs your help to infiltrate these kingdoms and aide in his armies' efforts. You can do this by: killing the king, causing mayhem, sparking civil wars, calling upon your guild for help, or anything in between and beyond. In return, the king will grant your guild, or you, something in return.

Or, we can just go about this RP by... living. You know, just do missions for your guild, buy property, and all that goodness.

Alternatively, we can do both. We can serve the king in the plot above, and then he dies by biological warfare and the cycle runs again except our characters decide to go back to their normal lives and not fight for such a helpless cause.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Anyways, which ever scenario you all prefer I guess. I made this RP for it to be just about living through the Dark Ages but if you guys want to do something different I'll consider it.

EpicVakarian

I like the first one. I think maybe Cammy could get caught at the start of the RP and be brought in front of the king.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    If I were to do the first one, Veros would be hired as a Jester. He "accidentally" disrobed a princess in his drunken stupor and was forced to do the part.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Well, to clarify, it obviously wouldn't be so cut-and-dry, there would be some events before he was told to be the jester. It wouldn't just be, "Hey, you! You pulled my daughter's dress down! Now make me laugh!"

Bambi

I like the first one too.
    Valin, since Corvus and Leona are both Thieves Guild, how well do you want them to know each other?

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    I think decently well. Like i said before, he will relate to her because of a similar background. Maybe even since leona is a rank below Corvus, leona could be somewhat of an apprentice to Corvus, if you want.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Character Name: Unknown

Alias: Scourge

Class: Knight

Alignment: Neutral

Birth Sign: The Warrior

Currently Resides: Cyrodiil, No particular home

Hometown: Castle Volkihar

Race: Nord

Factions: Fighters Guild

Worships: Doesn't care for religion

Appearance:
    bane-batman-origins.jpg
    Similar to this

Height- Estimated 7"
    Weight- 410+LB
    Eyes- Blue
    Hair- Bald
    Scars- 2 Symmetrical scars leading from his forehead to his nose
    Description- Scourge is a giant of a man and a very intimidating sight. Few have seen his face as he covers it with a black and white mask reminiscent of a wrestler. For clothing, he typically dons armour similar to that of the Thieves Guild of Skyrim, albeit in black. He holds himself well with excellent posture and his arms by his side. Scourge's eyes are a piercing blue and his size is incredibly large, even for a Nord. One of his greatest assets is his unimaginable physical strength, capable of astounding feats. He can lift a total of 1.5 tons if he truly strains himself and is essentially 500 pounds of muscle. To protect himself from swords however, his gauntlets are made from ebony

Personality:
    Laterality: Right handed
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Marital Status: Single
    Positive Traits: Cunning, Iron Will, Master Escapist, Ambitious, Honourable, Eidetic Memory
    Negative Traits: Ruthless, Arrogant, Narcissistic
    Dislikes: Mages, Bards, Idiocy, Weakness
    Fears: Being defeated
    Aspirations: To become the greatest warrior
    Quirks: Is addicted to a potion that enhances his durability

Fighting Style:
    Weapons: Crossbow, Fists, Sword
    Description: Scourge uses his fists to fight in most situations, relying on his brilliant strength and extreme skill with martial arts. His fighting itself is incredibly brutal, often breaking bones and snapping men inside their armour. To block potentially fatal blows from weapons, he uses armoured gauntlets to block attacks so that he cannot be weighed down by a full set of armour. He is also brilliant at disarming opponents so that he can finish them off, even toying with them afterwards. His strength is so powerful that he has even been known to crush skulls with his bare hands. Many who have survived encounters with him have been known to be traumatised and some even reported temporary change in his musculature structure. One of his favourite weapons is the crossbow, when he feels the need to refrain from combat. Scourge finds himself using a crossbow when at a distance, often using exploding bolts to maximise destruction. Finally, he is also a fairly good swordsman, having received training in the Fighters Guild. Though by no means is he exceptional

Biography:
    Scourge was born in Castle Volkihar to one of the thralls whom the vampires fed upon. When she died, he was to take her place as a thrall when he came of age. She did die, though it was when he was at the age of eight. It was at this point he killed his first. When one of the vampires came to check on him, the nameless boy stabbed him with a shattered bone and snapped his neck. Using this opportunity, he crept through the castle and escaped from his captors with a small selection of other potential thralls. However one of the vampires caught them and a battle ensued. The children were massacred, Scourge barely surviving, being spared only due to the vampires respect for his abilities.

They kept him as a sort of pet and prisoner, while he was there he watched the vampires fight, forge and read. He discovered his eidetic memory when he memorised everything they did and how to do it. Due to his prolonged Solitude, the boy began to practice meditation and focus. He grew an iron will and intense focus that allowed him to survive without becoming insane after all that time. Years passed and the vampires attempted to experiment on him, due to his already muscular build. The process nearly killed him but his resolve was strengthened, as was his physique. The now fully grown man was a monster of a person, and he hated his captors for it. He trained himself to peak physical condition and then managed to bend the bars of his cage. Finally, he took on a name. Deciding that he was to be the scourge of these vampires existence, Scourge became his name. The newly named Scourge hid in the shadows, killing the vampires silently, one by one. When all but their leader was dead, he marched into the Lord's room and fought him. The battle was bloody, both strong and vicious opponents fought for minutes until Scourge proved his worth. He smacked the vampire in his ears, damaging his hearing and disorienting the vampires heightened senses. Then he picked him up, holding him high in the air and smashed him down upon his knee, breaking his back. Scourge yelled triumphantly before stamping on the vampires face, killing him.

He then forged himself some armour and took on a mask to intimidate others. Scourge escaped the island and trained with as many fighters across Tamriel as he could, becoming a truly fearsome warrior. He began to sell his services as a mercenary and as Tamriel degenerated into a dark age, Scourge joined the Fighters Guild; ready to take advantage of the current situation. He garnered an infamous reputation and became one of the Fighters Guilds' most "respected" members.

EpicVakarian

Maj, just an idea; on the cast list, could you possibly add in which guild each character is in?

Also, I hope this is going to stay recruiting once we start, because we only have around 2 people in each guild.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts