• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

The Ancient Dragon/Forsworn Camp at Karthspire. Even at level 15, there's one of those beasties! To illustrate how bad it usually goes, please watch the video.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
I have the mask, but I don't recall where I got it. Which enemy is he again? And where is he at?
Krosis mask is dropped by the Dragon Priest named Krosis located at Shearpoint. He's by a word wall and ambushes you when you go to get all three words for Throw Voice after you kill yourself a dragon.

SprSynJn

Krosis mask is dropped by the Dragon Priest named Krosis located at Shearpoint. He's by a word wall and ambushes you when you go to get all three words for Throw Voice after you kill yourself a dragon.

I remember him now. He also drops a fireball staff if I recall. He was a tough guy. Took me nearly five minutes to finish him off. Had him off the cliff and almost in the dwarven ruins by that time.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat

Benthos

Proud Mer
And if you didn't use arrows or anything to get the dragon to come to you, then Krosis and the dragon were your opponents.

Urzek

Ralof. Can't even kill that dude. He just kneels down, dry humps the floor and gets up with a full hp bar. What a guy!

Twiffle

And if you didn't use arrows or anything to get the dragon to come to you, then Krosis and the dragon were your opponents.

i did the dragon, secret is keep away from the word wall until the dragon is dead, , save then do krosis, but i still cant kill him, , ill have another go in a while,

I never had a problem with the DPs, I had a hard time with the dungeons they were in though. My poor char was getting blasted every which way by those Drugar Overlords I think they are called.

Twiffle

Krosis is now past tense, , :D

Adam Warlock

Despite the many reported problems for the Dawnguard DLC , the new high-end baddies are much enjoyed by this Dragonborn.

NOT the toughest single foe , but the toughest ROOM for me now has to be Liar`s Retreat !

It`s literally crawling with Falmer Warmongers wearing Hardened/Heavy Falmer armor, armed with Honed and Poisoned weapons if not Conjured Swords , and often casting Shock and Frost attacks !

An extremely deadly place even if you`re not playing on Master setting

Ned

Nerevarine
Prior to Dawnguard, it was easily Draugr Death Lords shouting you all over the place and plucking you with Ebony Arrows while you stagger to your feet. That was ridiculous, at times.

Now, I'd say a room full of spell casting Vamps can drain you pretty quick. Taking a full on breath from a legendary dragon hurts, too.

To me, nothing compares to that castle you fly on Odahving to, that's just crawling with Daethlord archers on all kinds of arches and towers. It took me forever to clear that area.

Benthos

Proud Mer
i did the dragon, secret is keep away from the word wall until the dragon is dead, , save then do krosis, but i still cant kill him, , ill have another go in a while,
A fun little trick is to go to the wall and stand next to the left hand side of it (against the words) turn and face the coffin while he comes out, let him come out and he should strafe to the right, then you should time Unrelenting Force where he doesn't have the Ward up (ASAP basically) so you can shout him off the side of the mountain. He shouldn't die because there's ledges but he should get stuck and you can just shoot all of your arrows at him, poison it sometimes if you feel necessary but never, and I mean NEVER conjure up familiars or atronachs, he has a way of turning them against you. I learned that the hard way.

For those who have trouble with any of the Dragon Priests, you can also go get Barbas from "A Daedra's Best Friend" quest if you hadn't already, he will be found at Falkreath, Barbas can't die and he charges head first which distracts pretty much all enemies. The DP will blast the hell out of him but he can't be incapacitated either so they will die quickly that way.

Sharduroga

I gotta say fighting that asshole in sovngarde was a bitch from all hell. That guy was a big motherfluffer

Solitude

Inactive
To me, nothing compares to that castle you fly on Odahving to, that's just crawling with Daethlord archers on all kinds of arches and towers. It took me forever to clear that area.

that reminds me, i decided to do the dragon quest when i was around level 72 and upon reaching that portal i had to run up the stairs, and what was coming down the stairs was over 50 deathlords... i think i used a good 500 deadric arrows.

neonworm

I have heard that the ebony warrior from the dragonborn addon is pretty strong. I think it is the strongest enemy in skyrim.