• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Saren slowly stood, rising to his full height of six foot two inches and towering over the Dunmer vampire. He really did need to be healed, and it would be so much easier to allow this vampire to do so than to find a healing potion somewhere. Cautiously he stepped away from the wall towards the woman, continuing to stare at her with his shining silver eyes. Even though he moved towards her friendly, Saren clenched his fists by his sides. If she tried any sort of trickery he would break her spine.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    As Aura was about to say more to him she looked over and saw a familiar set of locks "What the hell..." she stood up "Excuse me for a second" and walked over towards Desiree, grabbing a fist full of hair in her pale white hand she gently yanked back on her hair, planting her lips on hers "Evening there Desi... Wheres my sister?" she released her grip on Desirees hair, and walked around in front of her, Aura glared at her with her golden eyes before noticing Hana next to her she doubled taked on her then a wide fangy smile crossed her face "Hana? what what are you doing here? Wheres your brother?"

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    He had only heard her voice for the briefest of moments in this very tavern not too long ago. And he instantly knew who was talking to him back at the cemetary without even seeing her. Now here he was, back in the tavern, sitting at the very same table with her, where it had all begun. As she excused herself to have a chat with someone at another table, he thought, Aura. Now that's a nice name, and a fitting one at that. She does have an aura about her. He raised an eyebrow after witnessing her kiss a woman at the other table. He reached for another bottle of ale.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Desiree smiled the moment Aura's lips touched her own, and before she had a chance to go anywhere quickly the natural reflex to this kiss was to grab her hair just as tight as she did her own. She pulled Aura into the kiss sliding her tongue into her mouth briefly massaging hers with Aura's. When she pulled away, and Aura released her and she released Aura, she asked where Vil had been. Then she turned to the woman Desiree was trying to recruit, wondering if Aura had any idea about the card game, and she nodded learning this other girl's name. Desiree looked this "Hana" up and down, as she bit her lip, and then she looked back to Aura. "She's walking the town. She'll be back soon. But in the meantime, you want to play a card game with Hana and I?" She looked her up and down and winked. She thought to herself, "Gonna have to get her alone sometime." She then looked back to Hana and said, "Nice to meet you, my name is Desiree but you can call me Des or Desi whatever works for you..."

----------------------------------

"See? Not that bad am I?" She laughed softly, looking deep in his eyes as she moved closer with a genuine smile. She didn't try to entrance him, no, she didn't need that. Her interest was purely visible. As she came close, she got to the point where her lips almost touched his and her nose almost touched his. She sensed his caution, but she didn't care. Her eyes kept in his the entire time she was this close, hot breath landing upon hot breath in the cold night as her hands worked the healing magic into his wounds. Soon, a few moments passed by as she listened to his heartbeat almost knock out of his chest from how close she was to him. She had to look up to him due to his height, and one moment she looked away and at the wound she turned her hands down. "All better now." She smiled and winked, locking her gaze back into his, "...So what are you doing all the way out in Falkreath sweetheart?" Vil took a puff of her tobacco blowing it around them as a cloud of smoke surrounded them.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "Aw shes walking hmm, been a few centuries seen we last seen each other" Aura proceeded to sit down but stopped mid-sit "Where are my manners, Ill be right back" she swung her leg over the bench and walked back over towards the table where she was extending her hand towards Dmitry "Care to join?" she smiled at him seductivly "You know that you want to" she leaned down towards his ear whispering "Maybe later you could work your charm on me" she stood up straight, "Come on it will be fun"

dunklunk

Gathering up his ever-present bottles, he rose to follow her to the other table. Prior to reaching their destination, he told her, My charms? You're a vampire yourself. My so-called charms will have no effect on you. He winked at her, and just as they got to the table, said, But it would be extremely rude of me if I didn't at least try.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Eight bottles of Black-Briar mead later and Wayn barely felt tipsy. He had been drinking for the past fifteen minutes. His inner beast made it near impossible for him to be drunk. Wayn tries and tries at every tavern he goes to but alas, nothing can take away his pain and misery. Not even alcohol. He took a chug of his mead but only to find it empty. It appears yet again that Wayn was done with his drink. He places the bottle at the side with the other eight empty mead bottles. He looked to the barkeep and waved his hand in a gesture that says "more".

Hit me again. The barkeep then shook his head at the thirsty Redguard. I'm sorry friend but your bag of coins doesn't cover more than nine bottles. Wayn sighed and then placed his hand into his pocket. He searched around it for more coins. He had coins in his pocket but only enough to cover about three more bottles. He can't risk spending all of his money. Wayn knew that he needed to save at least some for an emergency or need of some sort.

Wayn looked at the barkeep. I'll be back. The barkeep was focusing on wiping the counter, he didn't bother looking at the redguard. He just simply nodded and replied. And I'll be waiting. Wayn nodded at this and sat up from his seat. He looked around the room for something that'll earn him some money. He then noticed something that caught his eye. A table with some people sitting or standing around it and a woman, one half of the lesbian couple that he had seen when entering the tavern, was shuffling a deck of cards at it.

Wayn decided that this was an opportunity to earn some money. He hasn't played cards since his days in the Alik'r but he still knew how to play nearly all card games. Wayn walked over to the side of the tavern. He was now standing on the other side of the table, facing the homosexual woman. He looked at her deck of cards and then at her. Got room for one more?

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Saren stiffened as the woman moved close to him, placing her hand lightly on his wound and sending healing magic into it. He felt the beast within him growl and stir as her lithe body pressed against him. He relaxed as the main running through his body lessened, and the vampire moved around him, smoking a pipe. When she asked him what his purpose was in Falkreath Saren shrugged cautiously, "I follow the hunt." The woman's closeness made him nervous and riled up the beast, and he wasn't sure if it was hostile or friendly towards her. He didn't know how he felt either.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "You get your kill? I could help you with that..." She smiled with a wink, puffing out tobacco smoke. She would do anything she had to do to convince this man she was a friend. Vil could feel the beast inside him riling up, which turned her on a lot, because it was what happened when she was with both of her previous werewolf lovers when they were first getting to know her. She had a thing for the fluffy fiends...

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Saren gave her a wolfish smile, he was starting to warm up to her presence and became slightly less shy. "I doubt you could keep up." Saren reached out quickly to touch her shoulder in invitation to join him before he started walking back down the street, making sure to stay in the darkest of shadows. "You are a vampire." He said, looking at her. He was trying to ask why she was being so friendly with him, as the two supernatural beings usually did not get along in the slightest, but Saren was not very good with words.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Vampires are fast, too, you know!" She laughed, picking up speed as she followed after him. She began to climb up one of the trees, and as he ran, she started to jump from limb to limb. Whenever it was a big jump, she would swing low hanging her weight on a branch, and then leap like a lemur. "Besides, not only am I a vampire, I am a master acrobat!" She kept a pretty good distance close to him, not nearly as fast, but pretty close to being so. She had the yearn to taste blood on her lips.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Saren smiled even wider as he started running, his long muscular legs seeding him flying through the trees. The vampire woman following close behind. He felt much more comfortable and confident as soon as the houses of Falkreath vanished from sight. This is were he belonged, out in the wilds. After a few minutes of crazy sprinting through the trees he slowed to as stop in a small clearing and turned to look at the Dunmer vampire as she dropped down from a tree right by him.

The wolf man gave her a wild smile and said, "Now you are in my domain vampire." He stretched his arms out, gesturing to the forest, "This is were the beasts of the hunt are meant to reside." He looked back at the woman and regarded her with his habitual wolfish grin, the smile looking even more animalistic due to his shaggy mane of black hair and the stubble across his face.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "You act like I don't hunt, either. Sure I don't tear a corpse limb from limb like you do, but I don't live in the lap of luxury. Long part of my life I was a wanderer..." She smiled and stepped closer to him again. "So I take you like hunting beast instead of flesh?" She looked around wondering what flesh he was going to get out here hoping he didn't plan on trying to kill her. That would be very bad for him if he did.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Saren shrugged in response to the vampires response, "You are a vampire, not a werewolf. You do not hunt as we do. We hunt like animals, you hunt like humans. You hunt those who live in houses, I hunt those who don't." When she asked him about what he like to hunt he smiled, "I hunt everything in the wild, although some things I do not kill."

As the vampire stepped closer to him he grabbed onto her shoulders. "You are sneaky, you vampires. What are you're intentions in talking to me." He was still suspicious the vampire was after him, if she tried to attack now he would rip her in half before she could so much as smile.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Well, pardon me for liking blood instead of flesh..." She laughed and winked as she stepped closer. She then responded to her interest in him saying, "...I just have a fascination with werewolves. They're sexy, and you're sexy." She shook her long black hair back as she winked to him seductively. "Plus I have a proposition for you?" She smiled.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    From the corner of her eye, as she tried to keep her attention away from the commotion rising in the tavern around her, she noticed a tall, slender figure make her way toward the fire. The flash of dazzling red would have been a give away, had she not immediately recognized the scent of the woman, now intoxicatingly potent in its strength. She didn't bother to look up, and instead dipped her head slightly toward the steaming cup of spiced mead wrapped in her hands. She seemed to pay her no mind whatsoever as she cut through the teeming crowd toward the center of the tavern.

Even as the woman spoke, Hana kept her eyes forward, and fixed on the fireplace, as if fixated somehow by the fire rhythmically engulfing the logs. With an apparent air of nonchalance, she tilted the tankard back and drained it entirely in a few, deep gulps. She stifled a small belch with her clenched fist, licked her lips, and shook her empty glass toward the barmaid - signaling that she'd like another.

"Very clever, bloodsucker..." She said, her deep voice very monotone; her face giving no indication of strong feeling, or recognition. "...you know very well Razanur did not return after the war. Why now should anything have changed?" Her hand clenched tightly over her knee as she spoke, though her expression didn't change. "Why else would I be in a rat's nest like Falkreath?"

Despite herself, though, she did lift her eyes as another approched. The scent of her person was not familiar, but if one thing was striking about her is that Hana noted her instantly as one of her own. The reek of beast blood truly was all over the town, tonight, strange enough as it was. Packs of them it seemed like, all roaming together, or at least in proximity to one another. She had always made it her intention to wander in solitude, and to keep her pride intact; the pack life, as they called it, was certainly not her calling. Her back stiffened suddenly at being confronted by not one, but two, univited guests.

"Desiree." She said, moreso stating than asking, but didn't follow with anything else. She simply ran her cautious green eyes back and forth between the two.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    "Brown clay? BROWN CLAY?! DOST MINE EYES DECIEVEITH ME?! Where I hail from, clay ist blue, as it should be!" Rayya rolled her eyes. The Redguard was used to such verbal abuse from her boss. In front of her stood a rather tall, young-looking dark green Argonian, his face covered in red tatoos, his eyes glowing the same color. He was thin and muscely, though much of his body was covered by a deep black armor. Two long fangs jutted from his upper lips, quite blatantly revealing his vampirism. Around his neck hung a pendant. Hanging from the black twine was an avian skull with purple markings. One of his hands was not slipped into a gauntlet. The fingernails of that hand were long and painted deep red. Upon his slender ring finger was a black band with a deep red insignia. It read something or another in the ancient Dovah language.

Rayya sighed as her boss finished his rant, then said, "Foes, clay from this part of the world is brown. A lot of clay just happens to be brown. I was not around a thousand years ago, nor have I ever lived in Cyrodill, so I wouldn't know what the clay from that era, or even location, looked like. Can we please just get to talking about the foundation for the trophy room?" The Argonian stared at her, his beady eyes narrowing. He opened his mouth wide and bared his fangs. The look would've killed a lesser woman. The Argonian's Redguard mistress simply stared back at him, looking impatient. The man threw his hands up in the air and let out a breath of air, exasperated.

"Fine! I shalt doeth it in thine own way! But I shan't enjoy it!", exclaimed the Argonian. He turned around and stared up at a large manor. "Look on the bright side, Foes. The house is comign along rather nicely. And we got your horse out here!", said Reyya, trying to lighten the mood. Conquers-Many-Foes, the vampire, glanced over at a nearby stable. A golden stallion had his head stuck in a water trough, happily slurping up the liquid. "I do loveth Frost's company, Reyya. Maybe thou ist right... I should looketh at the brightest side.", said the Argonian. He forced a smile (not that he was unhappy, it's just that Argonians don't naturally smile) and turned back to the house.

"I think I shalt headeth towards yon Falkreath steading, my dear. Thou shalt stayeth and looketh after Lakeview Manor.", added Conquers. He craned his head back towards Frost and decided he would rather ride than walk. He may have been one of the fastest runners on Nirn, but he still enjoyed his horse's company. The vampire fingered his glass blade, his other hand wandering towards the scabbard of his ebony blade. It was instinct by now. The Argonian had owned those two swords for seven hundred years, so he knew their ins-and-outs like the palm of his hand. And he had memorized the layout of the palm of his hand. When one can live forever, one tends to do some boring pl*ps.

Rayya walked into the house, glad she could finally have some peace and quiet. The bard hadn't arrived yet, nor had any of her lovers guests for the upcoming celebration. It'll be quite the engagement party... thought Reyya. Foes sure does know how to celebrate... I hope Octieve can come... He makes the best wine! Meanwhile, Conquers was mounting Frost. The horse knew exactly where it was headed. Conquers had spent three months training his horse to understand the names of every important location in northern Tamriel, from Falkreath to Fort Dawnguard to Reachwind Bastion. As soon as the vampire was snug in Frost's saddle the horse took off.

The forests of Falkreath were a blur beside the racing Frost and his rider, Conquers. The Argonian spurred his horse onward, his head bent down over the stallions' neck. With a whinny, Frost picke dup the pace. He deftly jumped a fallen tree, then rounded a corner and raced past an old house. Conquers glanced at the broken door and the dead man slumped in it. He laughed at his handiwork, then turned back forward. Frost hit the road at a breakneck pace, then abruptly turned and ran across the cobblestone towards Falkreath. A guard appeared on the horizon. Conquers grabbed his ebony sword and cleanly sliced the man's head off.

Frost skidded to a halt, his feet digging into the dirt roads of Falkreath. If it weren't for his orichalcum horseshoes, his hooves would be bloody stumps by now. Moonlight shone on Conquers, who had his usual scowl planted on his face once more. He didn't want the mortals to stop fearing the creepy lizard in the woods, now, did he? Conquers surveyed the small town, then spotted his favorite tavern. "Ah, Dead Man's Drink! I remember the founding of yon establishment!" He hopped off his horse, who trotted up to a hitching post, and walked off towards the tavern. No one appeared to be out and about at this time of night, though Conquers could hear some voices and rustling from the trees. Falkreath was packed with supernatural creatures, and moreso than usual. Conquers could feel them. The Argonian pushed open the doors to the tavern and stepped inside, the warm air of the fire washing over his cold scales.

Conquers immediately scanned the room for assassin's. The Morag Tong had supposedly spread to Skyrim, and even ex-Dark Brotherhood members were on their lists. Finding no suspicious activity, the Argonian continued inwards. He noticed quite a few of his kind in the tavern, as well as some furbacks. He heard a Redguard ask for another drink, his lycanthropy obvious in his vocie, then sigh as he thumbed through his coin purse. The man walked up to a card table, one which seated multiple supernatural creatures, and asked if he could join in. Oddly enough, Mr. Foes did not recognize the game, and he was a sort of gambling addict. The Argonian sidled on up to the table, pulling a satchel of a few hundred Septims out of his pocket. He was feeling generous today, and he could easily give out some of his innumerable riches. These coins were meant for the Redguard, though Conquers had many more saved for his own vices that night.

"Hey, my compatriots, mind if an ancient vampire sits at yon table? I wisheth to learn thine game, and socialization will be good for mine old bones, especially with my own kind." Conquers adressed the whole table while syaing this, though he eyed a particular female lycanthrope the whole time. He winked flirtaciously at her, though he never meant to actually seduce the woman in any way. Conquers was not an adulterer. His love belonged to Rayya and only Rayya. The Argonian pulled up a chair and threw a satchel of Septims onto the table. "Now, may I asketh of thou, how ist thine game played? Oh, and I almost forgot. Here, boy. This ist for thou. I heard thou hast money troubles, and I am feeling quite generous.", said the Argonian. He tossed the smaller satchel at the Redguard and turned back to the others. The female werewolf, another female werewolf, a male vampire and a female vampire. All were man or mer, though Conquers had long ago stopped distinguishing between the two. In his eyes, there were only prey, lycanthropes, lesser vampires, vampire lords, higher creatures and the undead.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Saren regarded the vampire woman evenly as she stepped further towards him. He could not find the words to respond to her statement so he simply grunted, pulling her slightly closer to his chest. The beast was even more excited now that it was in an environment suited to it. When she told him about some proposition Saren growled softly, almost playfully, "Ah, and what is that?"

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Mmmm...big strong arms...you like being close to a vampire?" She winked, running her hands up and down his sides as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his. She played with him like this for a few moments as her hands reached up through his hair soothingly moving about through it. After a little while of enjoying it herself, she pulled back from the kiss and gave him those entrancing ruby eyes with a smile. She pulled back even more so as she snapped her fingers holding her pipe, freshly packed, up to her lips as a spark let from her fingers and ignited the tobacco. She moved back and forth seductively allowing him to admire her toned, athletic body. She puffed her pipe a few times, and then looked back to him directly in his eyes. "You ever heard of a place called Deadly Hideaway?" She thought about soon how she needed to be back to the Dead Man's Drink. She hoped this werewolf was worth all of the hassle.

----------------------------------
    (ooc: I don't know any fun fancy card games so I am just going to do a fast forward through this part. I'm sorry)

"Well, looks like I have two takers for a card game," She watched as Hana merely stated her name, and went on with ignoring her and focusing on the fire and a drink. She also noticed that Aura was too transfixed in Hana to be bothered. She shrugged with a sly smile, figuring Hana the type that would most likely try and bash her head in if she were to even give her a friendly touch. She shrugged, dipping the bottle of black briar to her lips as she stood up and kept her focus on the two girls and the tag along vampire male at Aura's side. She winked to him seductively. "If any of you three want to join us, we will be at that big table over in the corner. It's just a card game I assure you it's a bit of fun." She then turned and headed back for the table with Wayn and Conquers to follow.

"Okay, take a seat take a seat and I will get us started and pass out the cards...if I lose, you guys can each decide my fate, but if I win you have to hear out my proposition..." She said, looking around the tavern as she herself found a suitable seat and wondered why Vil was taking so long to retrieve whoever it may be that was sauntering outside Falkreath. She worried a little for her safety, but then again wasn't nearly as worried as one would suspect due to Vil being a vampire with more than just one secret to hide.

Desiree's fingers moved light wings taking flight as she shuffled and cut the deck. She passed them quickly out amongst the group as they began the game. A little while later, each man was into their third or fourth bottle such as Desiree laughing and enjoying their company. She had a big wolfish grin for the third time pulling back the cards from them, who looked both frustrated and determined, as she continued on to shuffle and cut the deck. One of them asked her how she had won so many times, and she shrugged with a sexy and seductive laugh as her eyes met Conquers', "I made the game up, so it's no wonder I am good at it, eh? But I assure you I am not cheating it's quite impossible to cheat." She winked know they had figured the obvious. Now was the time to wrap it all up.

"But since I won you have to be gentleman and hear out my proposition like I asked before..." She switched her eyes back and forth between the two men as she picked up her deck of cards. When she finished getting all the cards together she pulled out two specific ones from the middle of her deck faced down as she spaced them apart and kept them next to her upon the table. She then said, "You ever heard of a place called Deadly Hideaway?" She looked them both back and forth. They both shook their heads no. "Well, I have, and it's a place where werewolves and vampires can get along in peace." She winked, passing the cards out to the men face down and standing up. Wayn and Conquers both looked like they wanted to know more, but after her wink, she looked down to the card as cue for the rest of her explanation.

hideaway_zps0d8e2e16.jpg

She didn't leave the two so quickly after they read it like she did the Nords. She had herself leaned over the table, arms down for support, and she watched as they looked confused by what was written with a smile across her face. Each man, Wayn and Conquers, she moved her ice blue eyes staring into both of their own before saying, "We leave for the Hideaway in One Hour. The kiss part isn't optional. You can wait to kiss me before we leave, or you can kiss me now. I don't know you, I have to get to know you, and this is the toll. They say when you kiss a person it tells you everything you need to know about them..." She giggled playfully with a wink as she was about to turn away, but then said, "...or maybe I just like lips, could be many things." She waved the two men off as she made her way towards the door. She still had yet to play the game quickly with Aura, the male vampire, and Hana. But she was getting worried about Vil. She opened the door, not surprised by the drunkards getting their flesh sunken into by Vil's kin on the patio. She sighed and walked back inside when she saw no sight of her. She looked over her two new candidates who still were staring at her confused and grinned. Her heart pounded, but she had faith in Vil, nothing was going to harm her she was too skilled for that.

Her eyes met a werewolf who had been separate from the group over in the corner of the room, ice blue eyes locked into his own as he stared her down without a worry. She felt an instant threat, keeping her head head down as the silver eyed white haired elf man followed her every move. She came up to Aura, and she pulled her over to the side and said, "Ula is here! If they find anything out about the Hideaway they will tear it down. Oh by the nine... those motherfluffers are stronger than all any Daedric Lord..." She composed herself after a mini-heart attack and then said, "You know about the Hideaway, right?" She had been whispering to her this whole time.

dunklunk

At this stage, Dmitry didn't know what the hell was going on. There was mention of a card game, and the woman who mentioned it appeared to be a hustler of some sort to him anyway. And now, although she was whispering to Aura, he caught enough of what was said between the pair. Something about an Ula being nearby. The vampire did not know all there was to know about the Ula, but he did know that they were some sort of elite breed of werewolf. He shook his head in minor despair, while finishing off another bottle of ale. Thoughts and visions returned to that fresh grave in the cemetary. There was something about burrowing into and under a fresh pile of soil. He glanced around quickly, wondering if he could somehow sneak out of the inn and return to that grave.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts