Open The Lycanthrope/Vampire war

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Assassin99

Caravan accepted as hunter

Assassin99

Two were-wolves, Two Vamps, Two hunters, you can make npc's for you lesser's untill others join.

Assassin99

Great post Sunandmoon

UnLonged

True to the Name
    CHARACTER NAME: Seikralien / "Ivory Snake"

RACE: Altmer
    LOOKS: 6'5" in height. Burn scar on the upper right corner of his face. Brown windswept hair, white hair where the burnt area of his face meet the hairline. Slim body build.

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good
    CLASS: Alchemist / Marksman
    GEAR: Hooded Thalmor robe set dyed a white color. "Nigricollis", a customized crossbow that fires small vials instead of bolts. Special scroll that conjures alchemy apparatuses (mortar and pestle, retort, alembic, calcinator, and a set of glass vials).
    BACKGROUND: Seikralien was inflicted with Brain Rot as an infant. His father, an accomplished Thalmor wizard, tried to cure him of his disease. Seikralien's disease is cured but the Brain Rot affected his body so much that it negated the innate ability to cast spells. He grew up practicing archery and alchemy. At one point, while practicing alchemy, the potion he is making caused a minor explosion, burning part of his face and discoloring part of his hair.

When he reached the age of adolesence, he tried to join the Thalmor, accompanied by his father. The thalmor agents screening him was impressed by his archery skills, but having knowledge of his father's rank, they wanted him to conjure an atronach so he can be inducted into the ranks of wizards. Secretly aiding him, his father conjured a storm atronach with the gesture of Seikralien. The agents are impressed but noticed an anomaly, so they instructed his father to join them at their side while he conjures an atronach. Seikralien tried to conjure one, but nothing came. The agents discovered his father's acts. Furious, they ordered his father to be stripped of his rank and be paraded all over Summerset Isles, branding him as a fraud.

Seikralien's father became incredibly depressed, and grew ill overtime. At his death bed, Seikralien's father wished for him to continue on with his alchemical practice, and with his last energy, created a scroll that would conjure alchemy apparatuses so as to not restrain Seikralien from practicing alchemy.

He grabbed his father's thalmor robes, dyed it white and used his blood to paint a symbol of the stars of alchemy on the right shoulder. He customized the family crossbow so it will be capable of firing vials containing his deadly concoctions.

Using the remaining funds willed to him by his father, Seikralien ventured to Skyrim to further study and perfect the art of alchemy, and experiment upon any unwary thalmor agents that he encounters. His acts caught the eye of the Thalmor, branding him as a criminal known as the "Ivory Snake".

(Aiming for the Bow-Master position in the Hunter faction)

Assassin99

can you alter that, the thalmor have been gone since the end of the 4th era, make it so your one of the last high elves

UnLonged

True to the Name
    He is not actually part of the thalmor. He just wears an altered uniform worn by an agent of the thalmor.

Assassin99

Is he over 2016 years old

Assassin99

All right ill add to the backstory he made a potion that caused him to enter a cryogenic state and awoke 20 years ago

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I guess let Jeroo-Shei be a normal vampire even though he's ancient. Click on his name in my sig for the character card.

Assassin99

accepted both of you

UnLonged

True to the Name
    So should I wait for the other members of my faction to post or should I go on ahead with mine? I'll add some pieces of history on my posts so that his alchemical accident be elaborated.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Here I'll post my character card anyway so others can see it.

Character name: Jeroo-Shei
    Race: Argonian
    Sub-Race: Vampire
    Class: Plague Rogue (Assassin & Necromancer)
    Age: Unknown, but very, VERY old (been alive since the 2nd era)
    Looks: Dark brown scaly skin. Small unnoticeable fangs hanging from his upper lip. A couple of small Straight horns on his head (small enough to be hidden by a hood). Creepy, dark gold, snake like reptilian eyes with maroon vertical pupils with an orange hue outline surrounding the pupils. Scar across his left eye. Many scars on his back from being whipped as a slave (hidden by his clothes). Bright red war paint streak coming down his right eye, purple streak of war paint down his left.
    Personality: Unpredictable, Sick and Twisted, Hateful towards the Dunmer for being enslaved in his mortal life.
    Equipment: Unique Black Vampire Armor with a hood and cloak. Vampire Boots. Fingerless Chainmail Gauntlets. Long Ebony Katar (the blade is short enough for stealthy kills though, also click the name if you dont know what a katar is), Crossbow with Ebony Bolts.
    Combat Prefs: Uses his undead minion "The Slasher" as a distraction to draw off enemies while he stealthily shoots at the enemies with his crossbow or ambushes them with his Katar.
    Main Skills: Sneak, Illusion, Conjuration (Necromancy only), One-Handed, Light Armor, Alchemy
    Bio: In the 2nd Era he was one of the many Argonian slaves to the Dunmer in Morrowind. He is technically a shadowscale but was tooken away before he could actually be useful to the Dark Brotherhood. While not being abused by his masters he observed the cultural Necromancy in Morrowind. It fascinated him and he began to study it in secrecy so the Dark Elves wouldn't find out that he was doing something other than their work. He stole the spell tomes in the house and read them when they were asleep, peeked in on them resurrecting their ancestors, and many other acts of secretive interest. He got so interested in Necromancy that one night he decided to escape the home of his masters using his shadowscale instincts and while walking around in the volcanic fields of morrowind he found a vampire wandering around and asked the vampire to bite him. The vampire broke a fang trying to pierce Jeroo's rough, scaly skin but it worked and he contracted sanguinare vampiris. When his transformation was complete he went back to the house of his masters and killed them all with his new vampiric abilities. But the guards in Morrowind found out and ran him out of the province and he fled to Skyrim. He has been there ever since, blending in with the inhabitants, not being seen, and still practicing necromancy in tombs. He created an undead abomination which he named "The Slasher" by fusing 2 draugr corpses and 2 skeletons together that serves under him. He can dismiss it to the Soul Cairn and conjure it to Nirn at his will. Although being a cold blooded argonian vampire that is vunerable to the sun, the only source of warmth for a cold blooded reptile, Jeroo feeds more than the average vampire, off of warm blooded humans and elves, and even khajiit.

Assassin99

can do it anytime you want:D

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    To be more realistic, can Jeroo-Shei have a higher rank though? Not to complain or anything, just saying, if it's the 2016th year of the 5th era then Jeroo would be OLD AS fluff. So I mean a vampire general or something at least would suffice.

Assassin99

There, made it so thier are multiple vamp lords

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Question, is the setting of this RP on all of Tamriel or is it fixed on Skyrim and (seeing the Imperial City in one post) Cyrodiil ?

Assassin99

All of Tamriel, I Said tamriel was in chaos, not just skyrim or cyrodill