Open The Lycanthrope/Vampire war

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

blue 468

is the wolf camp being attacked?

R'alle

young but able
    Uh oh......The hunter kidnapped me... It was only one hunter who attacked the camp I guess he know he wouldn't stand a chance attacking someone his own size.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Ok. Since Soundwave doesn't seem to respond, I'll edit my previous post and go on ahead with caravan guard, setting up camp not far from the lycan camp.​

Drakul

Name: 'Lord' Abbadon Crull
    Race: Argonian/Pure Vampire
    Class: Master Necromancer
    Skills: Conjuration, destruction, blood magic

Abilities: Master at destruction spells and his long life has allowed him a deep understanding of necromancy, makes heavy use of life draining and necromancy spells. Primarily remains in Vampire lord form around others of his kind and makes heavy use of his magics in that form. He tends to be more inclined to staying out of the direct fight however and chooses to weave his spells and minions from a distance.

Personality: Abbadon is a very calculating individual, and is known for his sly and underhanded approaches to most situations, preferring to cripple and maim rather then deal with situations with honor and resolve as it may be. This tends to give him an untrustworthy air around him, but he is far from a traitor and will serve his superiors without question and has very little qualms about the morality of the situation be it for progression of the vampiric cause or merely for bloody fun. All in all he is a devious and cunning creature with an arrogant appeal to him.

Physical appearance: In his argonian form, he is a 6'3 argonian with pale grey leathery skin covered with deep grey scales and has a slender yet toned build. His snout is narrow and has longer upper and lower fangs then typical argonians and bright orange eyes that slit like a snakes. He has a pair of ivory hourns extending back from his head with a cluster of orange feathers between them. He has various scars riddling his chest and snout from battles through his life.

In his Vampire Lord form he is tall like most lords and has a pale grey skin, torn left ear and orange eyes. He wears a deep black robe that is opened on the chest down to the abdomen revealing his amulet of molag-Bal and has a hood coming up over his head, torn robe bottoms and has torn black cloth moving up the arms. He Tends to stay in this form, seeing his other form as a lesser state of being.

Background: born in the deep of black marsh Abbadon, originally named Tal-mat, grew up in a tribal village off in the wilds. His village made profit by raiding other nearby villages, leading him to have little morality from an early age. One raid Tal-mat entered into the home of a breton family, killing them and searching their home for anything of use to the tribe where he stumbled upon a shrine covered in gore and tributes...a shrine to the deadric prince Molag-Bal...upon this shrine sat a medallion coated in blood, and it seemed to call to him with promises of power..but first he had to submit to the prince, submit his life, his soul and his tribe. In the dead of the night Tal-mat slaughtered his tribe and by the word of his new deity, used their corpses to further his knowledge in necromancy...throughout the next few decades Tal-Mat dedicated himself fully to Molag and with every new victim he claimed, the more favor he gained with the dark daedric prince until he was rewarded with one of Molag-Bals greatest gifts...Tal-Mat ascended to become a pure blooded vampire, and with this ascension he discarded his 'mortal' name and renamed himself Abbadon Crull to better suit his new power. Through-out the next few centuries, Abbadon remained secluded in shadow perfecting his arts of undeath, and practicing in his powerful vampiric gifts often remaining in this form seeing this as his true face now. so much time had passed before he had heard news of a war between vampires and the wolf-kin..this was the time to place his mark, this was the time to rise and join the fray..and this was where for the first time, abbadon set out into the world intent on serving his purpose to the race, and to Molag-Bal

((sorry for crappy background, not good with back stories XP))

Assassin99

Accepted,

Wolfie

(Sorry, got some kinda weird flu thing, was out for a long time. Tons of homework!)

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
    is this still open? Looking to be a Vampire

Name: Iliria Blackmoon. However, she always goes by the name of Whispering Death.

Race: Imperial/Vampire

Class: Nightblade

Age: Appears to be in her late twenties, in reality, is one hundred.

Appearance: Tall, thin, but not underweight, long, black hair, with sky blue eyes. Has several scars on her back, she is pale skinned, like most vampires.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Attitude: Strongly believes that both the Stormcloaks and the Imperials should be eliminated. Dislikes most races of men, including Imperials. Doesn't consider Talos a god, and kills those that disagree (Heimskr or whatever his blasted name is....) Does not worship Molag Bal either, seeing him as revolting. Strongly neutral in the Civil War.

Back story: A former slave, Iliria escaped slavery only to be conscripted into the Imperial army. Abused and used by the men in the unit, she killed the twenty men one night in the plains outside Whiterun, without waking a single one of them. After that, she abandoned her Imperial gear, and wandered the surrounding countryside for several months, until she was bitten by a vampire. After several days of blood thirst and pain, she finally turned. She forged herself a set of black leather armour, that covers every part of her body, and is extremely flexible. This armour allows her to twist and move as deftly as if it was a second skin. She left her own name behind as Imperial bounty hunters were dispatched after her, and took up the mantle ofWhispering Death. Ever since, she's wandered Tamriel, killing and assisting as she sees' fit.

Personality: Distant, often mistrustful of others, besides others of her own kind, with whom she's had little experience. Strongly dislikes those of the Imperial Legion, although she has no love for the Stormcloaks either.

Equipment: A pair of silver swords. Black leather armour, covers her body from throat to feet.

blue 468

ummm I don't know if you guys noticed but Bormir just stepped into the room with his sword out:D and is it ok for you to be cutting up R'alle's character, I don't know just making sure:)

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Yep, I asked him about it and he was cool. I dunno about others but I am actually waiting for Bormir to yell out "Surprise!" or something as my character is engrossed with R'alle's "operation".

Axiel of the Rift

Hound Of Hircine
    Hey I'm New to this but i would like to join on the side of the Wolves. I was thinking of using my character as a blacksmith for the pack seeing how they do not use the beast form as a primary weapon.

Name: Beor Stormstrider
    Race: RedGuard
    Class: Knight/Battle Mage
    Skills: Skilled with a Sword and Shield and has been know to dabble with destruction magic

Abilities:He has a typical werewolf though he is also a expert blacksmith

Personality: Beor is a hunter at heart and will gladly help someone in need. He traveled to skyrim in search of a pack. He has no issue with authority as long as it is for the best of the pack

Physical appearance: Beor is about 5'11 with a short afro and a goatee. he wears the wolf armor from the old companions (minus the helm) and walks with an ebony shield and sword

Background: He was born in Hammerfell where he became a sailor on a Trade Vessel. After a few years of work he acquired own ship, during the maiden voyage his ship sank off the coast of Solstheim. Once he made it to shore he was attacked by a pack of wolves which he defeated easily. Hircine the Deadric prince of the hunt saw this a rewarded with Beast Blood making him a pure-blooded wolf. After hearing of the War brewing in the northern parts of tamriel he sets off to aid his Fellow Wolves

This is my first time doing this so i apologize if anything is out of place or incorrect

Axiel of the Rift

Hound Of Hircine
    I Have an idea that would wrap up the scene you guys just finished in whiterun and introduce my Beor to the pack, i'm just waiting for the ok from Assassin99

Cypherion the Multi

Skyrim is the opposite of Middle Earth?!
    Can you let me join?

Cypherion the Multi

Skyrim is the opposite of Middle Earth?!
    I am really a Lycan so, please anyone? Send me a howl from the dark.... My blood of the beast is hungry for blood of the Vampires!