What kind of character are you? and what is your favourite playstyle?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Burning Deadra

I am a level 40 berserker orc mercenary I prefer two handed weapons and heavy armor ( I use a daedric warhammer and a daedric battleaxe with dragonplate armor) I live in solitude, but spend most of my time wandering the wild. As my way of earning money I smith and mine and craft and sell jewlery. And I enjoy hearing about others in-game interests.

Burning Deadra
"All hail to Ulfric you are the High King" - Age of Oppression

Burning Deadra

I forgot to mention I am on the side of the Stormcloaks (my signature knida tells you)

Burning Deadra
"all hail to Ulfric you are the High King" - Age of Oppression

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I'm a bit of a strong silent type. I am uber good karma (fallout standards) most of the time. I will do daedric quests and comply, but only when I have good reason. I have masterd the jack of all trades playstyle. I side with the imperials. I become master of all the guilds. Etc... etc... Too many dam*ed accomplishments if you ask me.

jonathan90

well known member
I am a wood elf.

and my favourite play style is, one handed swordsman, and archer.
my main role is a theif/assassin. or maybe a slayer to vampires and dragons.
I do prefer going in loud or silent.

I love stealing and killing people on skyrim, "not innocents" just scumbags, I like to be the hero on skyrim. not a criminal.

but I love the thought, of putting robin hood in my story of skyrim.and also I prefer to be resistant to deseases , or poisons.:DI fit better for wood elves, because they are cool and cheeky buggers.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I'm a bit of a strong silent type. I am uber good karma (fallout standards) most of the time. I will do daedric quests and comply, but only when I have good reason. I have masterd the jack of all trades playstyle. I side with the imperials. I become master of all the guilds. Etc... etc... Too many dam*ed accomplishments if you ask me.
I am almost always a Nord. I usually start with lycanthropy and become a vampire lord towards higher levels. I also have an exact sequence for completing questlines.

jonathan90

well known member
is there anyone else here?????who prefer a breton battlemage? play style?

and using bound weapons and magical armour??

Demz

I love elvish battle-mages. Light armor with enchanting/smithing, one handed, conjuration and restoration. I also use alteration for the magic resistance. I like to let my conjurations attack and then I come in on the side or behind with a bound sword and slash away. If I steal hate, I'll shout either ice form or ethereal form until my minions take the hate back. I'll make money buying ores/empty soul gems,running around Whiterun killing wolves, bunnies, foxes, deer, etc. with a bound sword with soul steal points, and crafting iron daggers from them, then enchanting them and selling them off. Skills up smithing, enchanting and makes a ton of money.

Sent from my GSII using Tapatalk 2

Khajiit vampire

I love khajiit stealthy types, but I don't like stealth archers. light armor, one handed, restoratian, destruction, and all thief skills. I use restoration to heal myself or others, and destruction incase I get caght.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts