• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ritterkreuz

Today's the day we finally get Dawngaurd. Ok, well, it'll actually be closer to tomorrow. Based on the nearly 11PM EST release of Hearthfire I'm figuring I'll be back in bed by the time it comes out.

Anyway, what are you looking forward to most? For me, and I think I'm not alone in this, it's the dragonbone weapons. My Level 3 Argonian has two houses loaded with the bones of every dragon he's ever slain in anticipation of this.

Lethennon

yeah has it popped up on the PSN store yet?

I am all ready with enchating elixers and blacksmithing potions stashed away to make my dragonbone swords, bow, arrows and daggers.

Ritterkreuz

yeah has it popped up on the PSN store yet?
I am all ready with enchating elixers and blacksmithing potions stashed away to make my dragonbone swords, bow, arrows and daggers.

Ha! You're funny. The PSN won't update until late tonight. 7PM Eastern Standard is the earliest I've ever seen it update. Typically it's around 9 or 10 at night, sometimes even later.

Lethennon

Yeah, one can only hope for some reasonable customer support.