• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Belwas picked up some ingots, looked at Khan's boots and started repeating the process he had just witnessed, but making boots. After a while, Belwas thought he was done. "Well?"

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan looked them over eying them here and there "Hmm looks good" Khan said he then scraped his finger across and felt a rough edge He then grabbed a hammer and smoothed it down. "There good job Belwas, not bad for a first timer" Khan said giving them back.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan laughed "Well when you learn to smith from the day your born you just, pick it up" Khan said shrugging his shoulders a grin on his face.

SolitudeScribe

Mage in plate. Because magicka runs out.
    ((OOC: Sorry for the delayed response!))

"I was born here. Skyrim is my home," Stiv nodded at Belwas.
    Ljúfa smiled at the child, now pulling the rest of the fresh ebony ingots. She made neat stacks by the wall, so it wouldn't get in anyone's way. "Seems we have something in common, then."

After many hours passed, Ljúfa used the forge after Belwas and Khan--with some help from Stiv who already seemed intent on pulling the forge's handle. Ljúfa lifted the little one up so she didn't have to stand on her toes.

"That's a very good piece, Belwas. Better than what my ebony armor will come out like, I'm sure."

When it came time for the teaming metal to be pulled out--she cooled it off in the water, steam hissing in the enclosure. "What I would give to use the Skyforge someday, but a man named Eorland Greymane has that honor. Only person in Skyrim who knows how to make it work properly."

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan nodded "Me too, me too" Khan said referring to Ljúfa's skyforge comment. Khan then went over to Ljúfa and grabbed here hands seeing she was struggling "Here like this" Khan said showing her first hand. "Just do that and it should come out fine" Khan said smiling giving her space to do her work.

SolitudeScribe

"Oh! Thank you. I never forged ebony-anything prior to this. First time for everything, aye?" she smiled once at Khan. The metal dark metal now had a stronger shine to it. The girl kept tending to the forge but this time she had a wooden stool to perch herself on.
    "Aren't you afraid you'll tilt forward, lass? the Nord asked Stiv.

"No. If I don't stand on this, I can't reach the handle," she indicated by lifting her right palm toward it.

Ljúfa placed the metal on an anvil, the ends still flustering with heat. She begins to strike it with a hammer, and doing the same with the others.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    "True" Khan said watching her finish up her ebony armor. "How do you like your Orcish armor Belwas?" Khan said admiring the newly forged armor.

SolitudeScribe

By now, Ljúfa was putting finishing touches on her own gauntlets. "I did not think it'd take this long to forge armor, but I haven't been near an anvil since I left Solitude."

She slid the plated gloves on, stretching the fingers in their new confines. Definitely heavier than iron but at least it provided more protection.
    By now, the sun was beginning to dip and the sky gradually turned into a gentle dull shade. Stiv was taking a break and sitting by the fire outside with female Orc warrior. Against her will, Ljúfa's stomach growls quietly.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    (OOC: sorry internet was down)

"Tomorrow we will finish up your armor but tonight lets get some good rest" Khan said Pulling his undershirt back on along with his orcish armor.

SolitudeScribe

Ljúfa gladly trekked outside and huddled her knees by the fire. It seems two other nameless Orcs were preparing venison and it was enough to make the Nord's mouth water. But, of course, she just politely remained in silence, cautiously glancing about in the shrouded evening. Ljúfa had to savor the rest. Who knows how long the following journey would take.

She wasn't sure how much time passed, but the sky began to wear its typical northern lights.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan looked at the roasting meat "Hmm been a while since I've had a real meal" khan said sitting next to Ljúfa "certainly looks good" Khan said quoting Ljúfa's earlier belly growl. Khan then felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see Yatul.

"Hey i just wanted to update you on your friends condition, the mixture i gave him seems to be doing the job and he should be better in the morning" She said and then walked over to sit next to Khan's forge mother.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Just outside the of the orc stronghold gate at the bottom of the trail was a Khajiit. With the Blades armor,Ebony gauntlets,Blades boots,and a Falmer helmet. Carrying a unique bow,sword,and shield.
    "I wonder where this trail leads to.......theres only one way to find out." The Khajiit started up the trail which seemed endless untill he came across a gate to a stronghold of some type. Then all of a sudden there was a sudden ssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSS THUD and an arrow implanted it self inside a tree a couple feet away from the Khajiit. Being an expert in archery,sneak and having cat like reflexes, (literally), jumped behind a tree,brought out his bow in an instant and nocked an arrow as fast as he brought the bow out. Now laying against the tree,he quickly poked out his head to see the traget. Up on a watch tower in the stronghold was what seemed to be an orc archer."Theres no need to shoot again for it would be a fatal mistake as I could have an arrow straight between your eyes before you could nock another arrow and because im not your enemy!!!!!" yelled the Khajiit."Travelers are not allowed near or inside the orc strongholds and I'd like to see you try to put an arrow in me!!" yelled back the orc."I was just exploring this trail and I need a place to stay for I have no money!!!" "That's not my problem and soon it wont be your problem because the only way your getting out of here alive is if you dance and prance your milk drinker way behind the trees all the way down to the bottom!!" "That's a fatal mistake my friend." said the Khajiit to him self with a small grin. He ran out in the middle of the trail and then there was a ssssssssSSSSSSS sound flying toward him. The Khajiit instantly had another arrow begging to get nocked as he was dodging the arrow. He took aim as the arrow flew by and was preparing to pull...............

OOC:can I join?if I can't then please tell me and ignore this post

SolitudeScribe

((OOC: Yeah, I'd definitely talk to Levi about it :). Haven't seen him post in a bit--but still worth a shot with a PM of sort.))

Ljúfa's brows quirked. Right, there was the Breton. The new frenzy of the stronghold preoccupied her completely. She continued to huggle her knees after hearing the news and had already finished her generous portion of venison. The woman's stomach began to hurt. She really did not have a proper meal in a while, like Khan.

"I don't even think I'll be able to sleep after that! Your stronghold has some fine cooks. But, I'm going to try to get some sleep," the battlemage told Khan and whoever else was by the fire.

She pointed to the makeshift bed created behind a tree stump not too far from the fire. It only consisted of a balled up mage robe that passed as a pillow. Ljúfa steadily went on her feet and slowly walked a few paces across.

fayne1565

The Limb Eater
    Khan laughed kindheartedly and watched her walk off to the makeshift bed "Night don't let the wolfs bite" Khan said laughing, the orcs around the fire joining him in his laughter.

SolitudeScribe

"Yeah, yeah. I'll make sure," Ljúfa responded, volume contending with the laughing Orcs. Of course, it took her a bit to finally go to sleep. Everything around her went into a soft hush, even with the chatter of all the other stronghold civilians.

The Nord fell so hard into her dream, she could barely recall what it was about.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts