• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Cool. Thanks for brnging Kazasha's involvement to my attention!

If you're cool with it, I'll have White-Wolf be a member of the Dark Brotherhood. That could create some interesting tension between Wolf and Lazzie.

Two more things, if you don't mind.

- I know we did a sample role-play with White-Wolf and Lazzie, but how would Kivuli get along with him? I'm assuming she'd be fine with Wolf, given that she's a hybrid herself and she already has to deal with Tobias. But I just wanted to double-check.

- Is Falion going to be a part of the Thalmor forces?

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    She'd be fine with him, as she knows not every dragon is evil. Paarthurnax helped clear that up.

Yes he is, but not willingly. Exactly. It's all he knows, but what keeps him from killing himself or running away is a delusion that when it is all over, there will be peace for all.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Ah, I see. I look forward to seeing how everything plays out, especially with Falion.

I'll get to work on an OOC as soon as I have a title...

Any ideas?

I keep coming back to "Civil Unrest" but I don't think that's a very good title.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I like it!

(Looks down at notepad) And it's better than anything I've got! :D

Thanks Kivuli, I'll get right on creating the OOC and posting my character cards.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Ooh, sounds interesting. I can't wait to see it!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Oh, I forgot to post this sooner, but you don't have to have multiple characters, Zelda. There isn't any rule against having one.

If you're more comfortable playing one character, that isn't a problem.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Okay! I have pretty much an idea of secondary character anyways, but until I have time to work on it, I'll just stick with Eilonwy :)

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    If you want any help be sure to let myself or Kivuli know.

If you want to post your Character Card to the OOC thread, we can get started on the actual RP and have that going later today.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Can do!

Also, just a fair warning; my replies may be a bit discombobulating, or filled with errors etc; I promise you that is NOT my writing style whatsoever! This week, in terms of theater, is 'Tech Week' AKA Hell Week. Practice six hours a day after school. So, I will be replying via mobile phone, which as we all know, is very... picky.

But I will have a bit of downtime, as the entire show is two separate plays, and I am only in one. This means I will have a bit of spare time to reply! I just wanted to inform you both in case you see a dreadful response and become worrisome that the choice of having me in a roleplay was a bad one!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Hey, thanks for the heads-up!

In regard to your writing-style, I actually got enough of a sense of it through your character card. Your writing shouldn't be an issue. We all make mistakes, especially in writing.

Also, if there is a problem with a post, we can talk about it in the OOC thread.

Mistakes aren't that big of a deal, just be willing to make a correction, a minor change, or explain a point in a bit more detail if need be.

Rest assured, we aren't going to kick you out for mistakes or jumbled prose.

Anyway, have a good practice/rehearsal, and I hope your show goes well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts