• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle felt the pain in his head again" not them young khajiit you have no threat in this group they speak the the truth about your new to be general ( man beast). Leave them be Lyle they aren't against the agenda. As Alkosh ( Khajiit god of time) spoke in his mind Lyle realized his mistake. " My apologies I have been to quick to judge I thought you meant to harm the man beast, I was too aggressive" Lyle then turned pointing to the woods where the wolf man fleed. "All khajiits follow me we must find the scent of our to be general, all argonians you are dismissed there is a ship by solitude that will send you back to Black marsh, If you still want in this stay with this group and kill all forsworn in this area" yelled Lyle.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'Wait!' Shouted Anitan 'The Forsworn who took part in this battle are under the protection of the Imperial Legion.' She was lying. 'Touch them and you will have to deal with something far bigger than your petty little army. Go and treat the injured Man-wolf if you please... Don't even think about killing me however, you had people watching you and so do I'

With that Anitan walked off into the wilderness.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle turned his head to look at the archer on her knees. "there is no protection in skyrim , no one is safe you should know that by now" Lyle nodde to his 3 remaining argonians ( the others left) " the empire is nothing in the forest do what you want, but don't kill anyone who isn't a forsworn." Lyle then jogged after his Khajiit force to continue tracking the man wolf.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC I can't see my earlier post

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    The argonians then drop their weapons and leave to the boat that is scheduled to Black Marsh.
    In the forest he lost 2 khajiits to a couple of Spriggans. Now Lyle was down to 3 loyal khajiits In his Beast Squad. Lyle was close to the Man Wolf he could smell him " slow down my friends, we will walk now."

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle felt the guilt of his friends dying. they left their families just to help me and they died. Lyle felt the breeze he then tilted his nose to the air sniffing. He could smell the wolf but he couldn't smell the argonians anymore. Did they die too. thought Lyle.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    I need to find that werewolf. He will come in handy in future confrontations.

Anitan still had her wicked smile. She had hear what that Khajiit said. the empire is nothing in the forest do what you want, but don't kill anyone who isn't a forsworn.

We'll see who is nothing soon enough soon enough. Anitan thought.

It wasn't long before she heard the cries of something that wasn't human, nor was it animal. She passes more trees until she came to a small clearing. On the ground lay a man who was reverting back from a beastly form. It was the wolf-man. She walked into the clearing and waited for the man's next move.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle then came into the clearing. he saw the Man wolf and the Elf. " Leave Elf!" " I have important business with this wolf"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'And who is to say I don't?'

Anitan turned away from the Khajiit and waited for the man to become aware of his surrounding.

Skyrimosity

Edwyn attempts to recall the memories of that night. Everything happened so quickly. One minute the beast races are declaring war on everyone, the next they're trekking through the woods. However, 4 Argonians stayed behind to attempt to kill the rest of us Forsworn. 2 of them charged up the hill and killed the archers with just a few swings. It was just me and the Briar-Heart left, vs 4 Argonians. I bound a sword to my hand, the magical burn intensifying as my hatred for Argonians grew. The Briar-Heart looked at Edwyn with such a look in his eye that they might as well have been words. I conjured up a Bound Sword in my free hand and the Briar-Heart put up his shield and drew his spare sword. We were dual-wielding, increasing our chances against the Argonians. Simultaneously we charged at the 2 Argonians who hadn't attacked the Archers. The Briar-Heart defeated the Argonian in such a perfect flurry of strikes it left me awestruck. When he finished that Argonian, he threw one of his swords straight in the side of the Argonian I was fighting. I easily defeated him afterward. It was a fair 2 on 2 now. We charged at them, catching them off-guard while staring at their dead allies. We exchanged sword strikes for nearly an hour before we agreed to a draw. They did not truly want to fight us, and we realized our sword skills were too evenly matched. They pulled out some Skooma and passed it around. While all this happened, the group on the ground were keeping to themselves with their own thoughts.