• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mar-Katesh

Moira (which by the way I have never met) has send some mercenaries to kill me.. I mean why would she do that if I have never met her.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Kill the mercs and loot the "note" I'm sure they have on them. Usually a reason within. Possibly obscure, but that is the first step to finding out who you pissed off and why.

Mar-Katesh

Kill the mercs and loot the "note" I'm sure they have on them. Usually a reason within. Possibly obscure, but that is the first step to finding out who you pissed off and why.
Yeah I did that and the note said that I rob her but I didn't I am no thief..

SeaDog

That old Battle-Born woman in Whiterun did the same crap to me. I think it's because I stole the information on Kid Grey-Mane out of her desk. That's okay. She'll get hers.

Mar-Katesh

That old Battle-Born woman in Whiterun did the same crap to me. I think it's because I stole the information on Kid Grey-Mane out of her desk. That's okay. She'll get hers.
Jaja lol well at least you know were to find here to give her what she deserves..But I don't even know were to start..

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
The markarth guards have a super boner for me since I solved the mystery there. If they catch me they send me to their jail which is a slave labor mine (don't just pay a fine and get released!). Mofos are sending bounty hunters after me now too....I think I'm gonna try going to jail and then killing all my captors once I figure a way out.

The markarth guards have a super boner for me since I solved the mystery there. If they catch me they send me to their jail which is a slave labor mine (don't just pay a fine and get released!). Mofos are sending bounty hunters after me now too....I think I'm gonna try going to jail and then killing all my captors once I figure a way out.

Did you do the investigation questline there? Something about the Forsworn, I forget the actual name of the questline.

Mar-Katesh

Jaja lol man you actually a real bad ass..kill your captors lol

M'aiqaelF

I'd have to look it up, but you get into as soon as you go into Markarth for the first time. You witness a forsworn killing some woman (some people have stopped it; I couldn't get my sword out fast enough and killed the guy right after), and then some guy asks you to meet him in the shrine of Talos and you start the quest. After you complete the questline the guards try to arrest you, and I resisted since I did nothing wrong and killed like 5 of the bastards and ran out of the city. I really enjoyed solving a mystery and there are a few more I want to do as well.

M'aiqaelF

Jaja lol man you actually a real bad ass..kill your captors lol
I just loaded my last save the last time they caught me, but I'd really like to escape from the prison mine when I have a few hours to spare.

SeaDog

Once you're in jail, look for the shadowmark:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/File:SR-book-Smescape01.png

M'aiqaelF

Once you're in jail, look for the shadowmark:

cool, I'll have to check it out when I'm not at work(damn firewall!).