• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Before Bot Nuke: 200,000+ Players Online
After Bot Nuke: 80,000+ Players Online

Quit about 6 months ago and I'm not going back!
Yeah, the day after they nuked bots there was only 30,000 players online.

They must've lost a lot of customers doing that.

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK
I Used To Play About To Years Ago :) it was one of the best games i had ever played Runescape is a great game but i quit eventually. I was a Level 110 with D Claws B-god all kinds of good armor but then i became athletic in real life. :sadface: Rune Scape (Amazing Game)

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
I Used To Play About To Years Ago :) it was one of the best games i had ever played Runescape is a great game but i quit eventually. I was a Level 110 with D Claws B-god all kinds of good armor but then i became athletic in real life. :sadface: Rune Scape (Amazing Game)
Give it to me?

Jerk

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game #TSK

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Wow dont be so down on Runescape guys I love it lol Runescape and I have been together for 4 years now and were still very much in love...Runescape is very forgiving and accepts my new budding relationship with Skyrim. It is a different game altogether but Different doesnt mean bad it has similarities just different ways of doing things =P RS4LIFE