• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

I don't remember much from my childhood.But I know my family and I lived in Eslweyr.(Else Where)My mothers name was Mi`Jio and my Father's was Ka`Mar.They named me peace,because there was a war going on between Eslweyr and Hammerfell.They hoped for peace.Hammerfell drove most of us out.Yes also me and my mother sadly my father died.I hope to arevenge him someday.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

My mother taught me sneaking skills and how to pickpocket people for money.I got caught by guards tons of times.They tracked me down,where my mother and I where staying.They separated me from my mother and tied my hands together and took everything I had.I didn't have much a dagger,apple,and some gold coins.They knocked me out.I awoken on a carrige,I looked around a strong nord in front of me and to the right of him was another skinny nord,and to the right of me was a handsome and strong nord with a choke around his mouth.I fallen asleep again and the strong nord in front of me woke me up."Its time Khajiit."He said sadly.I looked around and heard a boy and his farther talking "Go inside son."Said the father to the boy "But I want to watch the soldiers."Wheened the boy.I stopped watching the boy and his father auguring and turned my attention to the strong nord in front of me."Where am I being taken!"I demanded."We are being taken to...get executed."He replied.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

We stopped and all of the Nords got out and then I did.The man imperial called the Nord's names Ralof,Ulfric Stromcloak,and the skinny nord pleaded for mercy then started to run.The imperial women called for the archers and the skinny nord dropped dead.The imperial women asked if anyone else felt like running.Fear started to build up in me I wanted a dark black hole to suck me up.Then he said my name I shivered as I followed the imperials.A imperial man came up to a nord and started to yell at him.I looked around and seen the block,my mother told me about the block before."The block is where the bad people go to die."The man went up and kneeled down on the block,the black hooded man lefted his axe and chopped of the Nord's head.More fear built up and the imperial women said "Cat come to the block."I slowly walked over and dropped down on my knees.My thoughts of mother and father.I looked at the black hooded man my heart beating so fast it hurt my chest.I heard a distant roar the imperial women demanded "What was that."No one answered "Get on with it."She demanded the black hooded man raised his axe and fall down as a dragon landed on the building behind us making the ground shake.I fell on my face and was knocked out, the strong nord came and helped me to my feet.He guided me to a dungeon.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

As we entered the dungeon the nord introduced himself "Hello Khajiit I am Ralof."He said in a friendly voice "My name is Peace."I replied." Let me cut the ropes off your hands."He said as he pulled out a dagger and cut the ropes.I flexed my hands and looked around."Here is some amour and a weapon."He gave me some amour that guards usually wear.As I changed he turned around so I had some privacy. When I was done changing I sat my ragged close on a barrel.We both looked for a way out when we heard footsteps.Ralof told me to get down.The imperial women stepped in the room with another imperial guard.I attacked the imperial with my iron mace Ralof had given me.I swung at her head but she quickly lefted her shield and deflected the hit and cut me check with her imperial sword.I could feel my blood ooze out of my wound.Fear built up but this only made me stronger I swug at her legs and made her fall.I then cut her stomach open and she died."You'll get better at fighting."Ralof told me as I searched the imperial women's body I took her amour and luckily she had clothes under.I quickly changed my amour as Ralof scouted around where the imperials came from.When I was done I ran down to catch up with him.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

As I was running I felt pain on my cheek.I stopped and touched the wound and pulled back because the feeling of the sticky blood.I continued to run and finally caught up with Ralof and he told me that there were some imperials ahead and we should be careful.I get out my imperial sword and went up to a imperial and slit his throat.I was good at sneaking I thought and smiled.Ralof shot the other two guards with his long bow.We both scouted around I found two healing potions and put them in my satchel.I touched my wound on my cheek the blood had dried now.I am lucky that she didn't slice my eye I thought.Ralof called for me I ran over to him,he found a way out!Finally.We can get out of here.

xXPeace Wolf7Xx

(This is not part of the rp story.)My phone will not charge so I will not be uploading in a while.But MERRY CHIRSTMAS!Also a Christmas joke! What kind of elves does Santa have? Chinese because they make everything! :D I hope I get my phone fixed soon!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts