Morrowind Oblivion history

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

So, can someone fill me in on the history here a little bit? I played a lot of Oblivion, and tiny bit of Morrowind, but I don't remember any of it. I was noticing on the map that Cyrodil is sound of Skyrim, and Morrowind is east of Skyrim. Can someone fill me in on how these lands are connected historically, and what there relationship is?

Thank you for that link! This is exactly what I've been looking for to get a good grasp of the history and lore behind the game. :)

Flamingtaco

When in doubt, turn to Uesp.net. Its interesting how each province is home to a separate race, yet there is so much diversity in the games.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I can't wait for TES 10, when the entire world is available. Or dare I say... TES Online?

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
the history of TES is pretty complicated. There are many interpretations of a single event and it's kind of hard to tell how true they are. It's best to read them slowly and understand them yourself. If you are lost on where to start and want a table of content, you can click here.

Travis

I can't wait for TES 10, when the entire world is available. Or dare I say... TES Online?
Oh no... please don't ruin another fantastic rpg by going MMO with it... NO!!!! Although I'm with you on TES 10. By then it will be the size of our whole planet, and completely impossible to totally explore :)

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
Oh no... please don't ruin another fantastic rpg by going MMO with it... NO!!!! Although I'm with you on TES 10. By then it will be the size of our whole planet, and completely impossible to totally explore :)

Haha I suppose. I don't know, I still love MMOs. If anyone could do one right, it would be Bethesda. (Fallout Online...?) I think a TES Online would be phenomenal.

Travis

Haha I suppose. I don't know, I still love MMOs. If anyone could do one right, it would be Bethesda. (Fallout Online...?) I think a TES Online would be phenomenal.
The problem with MMO's from my perspective, is they are all addiction, no fun. They are all the same. Run up, target a dude, press 1, 3, 2, 1, 4, 7. Repeat... FOREVER. I have a level 75 Mage on wow, and a 45 rogue, but it just got so boring. I liked socializing, but it got to the point where I was just so bored with the game mechanic, that I wanted to kill myself.

And now, instead of innovating something new and exciting, everyone in the industry is just coping WoW (except in a free-to-play model, which is sooo bad), so the problem is just getting worse.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts