Glitch Married to Aela The Huntress ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Voodoo_uk2

I found that being married to Aela the Huntress has a pretty big Flaw for me which is i never get offered The Totems of Hircine Quest all she does is give me never ending Animal Extermination Quests so far im up to 53 and counting but i keep going back for more lool
Well now i have now found a reasonable alternative which is this

Head to Solstheim you will dock at Ravens Rock port
ring1.jpg

Then Head in a North Westerly direction for nearly half a game day where you will happen upon another Pack of Werewolves known as The FrostMoon Pack hanging out at FrostMoon Crag
ring2.jpg

These are your Solstheim Wolf brethren so dont attack them they will sniff you out first and realise you have the Wolfblood in you
Their leader Manji will offer you Four rings to buy i forget how much they were individually but i had about 25,000 septims on me and walked away with 7,000 (maybe take a few lucky charms with you)

The Ring of Bloodlust: While in Beast form gives you 50cent xtra Damage but you also take 50cent too
The Ring of Instinct:While in Beast form it will slow time for 20 seconds
The Ring of The Hunt:While in beast form your Health Regenerates
The Ring of The Moon:Your Howls last 25cent longer
Its not a great deal in comparison but its the only thing ive found so far that is near close.
Hope this helps someone else in the same predicament as me

Rinn

Sweetroll Kleptomaniac
Aha! Nicely done, mate! I married Aela as well and I haven't done all the quests yet of the Animal Totem questline. Definitely going to do this when I am playing on my main character.