Spoiler LEGEND OF THE WEREWOLF

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

mad dog

LEGEND OF THE WEREWOLF
Arkan Forun
born on the 30th rain's hand, 4th ERA
I'v seen vampires suck the life out of the poor people, I'v seen bandits raid farms and inns, I'v seen trolls crush heads like they were nothing, I'v seen people dead for hundreds of years suddenly came at me with swords and axes but nothing that I'v ever seen is about to happen to me.
it started when i joined the Companions in Whiterun, famous fighters known all over Tamriel, but when my shield brother Falkas and i enter old ruins infested with undead, i stupidly got myself trapped in a room and watched with wide eyes as Falkas was surrounded by strange armed men taunting that killing him would make a great story,"none of you would be alive to tell it" Falkas threw back and threw away his great sword and changed, his armour snapped off like leather revealing grey skin and black fur, his fingers curled into claws and his face pushed forwards turning into a large muzzle.
The werewolf lashed out at them, making quick work of the foes. the werewolf grabbed one of the bodies and ran to another room, the door of my imprisonment slide open. Falkas ran out while sliding on new blood stained armour, i observed the gutted bodies that lay waste on the stone floor of the ruins and turned to him "your a Lycanthrope" i stupidly announced, Falkas remained silent then said "we can be like wild beasts, fearsome" i still observed him, all traces of his altered ego was gone but he looked more pale "so the companions are werewolves... are you going to turn me into a werewolf?" i asked "Nah, only the circle share the blood of the wolf" a part of me felt relieved but another part wanted to try this "beast blood" and share new twisted glory like the circle.
we explored more only to find more silver hand, Falkas explained that they were "Bad people who don't like werewolves" or bandits who were also werewolf hunters, a female silver hand bandit lashed out with a iron dagger, i quickly blocked the counter and decapitated her with the ebony axe. we pushed forward until we entered i large hall way, the rocky walls were lined with coffins standing up right and a then end was another larger coffin but at the end of that lied a small blue piece of a weapon, the piece of Wuuthrad, we were sent here to collect it so i can officially join the circle, but now knowing what they are, I'm not sure. I picked up the small piece then placed it in my pocket of my fur armour. as i did, all the coffins burst open along with the rotting dead out within them, we drew our weapons and fought the zombies off. they were easy to pick off but were hard in numbers. one was able to hammer me down. i watched as it reared up with its hammer and threw it down, Falkas acted quickly and dived his great sword in front of it causing it to bounce back, then he spun around and lodged his great sword into the undead's shoulder. He helped me up and we both looked around, the dead covered the floor bleeding rotten black blood "i think it's time to leave" i muttered, he nodded in agreement. we found a hidden door within the large hall and made our way out into the snowing region. furious blizzards made it difficult to see, and snow bears didn't make it easier too. but within two days we found ourselves in Whiterun's planes, we made our way threw the dull but beautiful city, the children would stop and stare as the great worriers past. we entered the mead hall of the Companions. that night there was a celebration as i was now the sixth member in the circle, there was Aela, Skjor, Falkas, Kodlack and Vilkas, after a few talks everyone left except me and Kodlack who was the harbinger, in the companions they did not have leaders "i heard you already know a few of our secrets" Kodlack said "yes, the circle are werewolves" i mumbled "do i become one as well" i asked, the old harbinger scratched his grey beard but refused to give answer "how about we go get some mead and celebrate our newest member of the circle?" he suggested, we turned our backs on the question and got drunk, me Skjor got into a stupid brawl over the deaccession about dragons are for milk drinkers, it ended with laughter and spilt mead. i turned to Falkas "i wanna...HIC... tell you my HIC deepest...hic...darkest secret" i blubbered, he leaned closer "i... like Aela" and looked at me wide eyed "r-really?" he asked i nodded and grinned. it was true, i liked Aela, she was a strong hearted woman thats good with a blade, and she's really attracting. the next day was good everybody wasn't hangover and i was assigned to kill a pack of wolves for Aela. when i got back Falkas said Skjor was looking for me, i found Skjor sipping mead at the back of the Hall and said "ah, good you came, listen meet me in the underforge tonight", i looked at him confusingly "underforge?" i asked then he realized something "oh sorry i forgot you didn't know where it was, its under the skyforge" that night i found him standing with a lit up torch in his hand "give me a minute Aela will be joining us soon" he called, soon Aela came out and made her way towards us and silently swished past behind a small hidden stone door. me and Skjor followed.

i entered and saw Aela's cloths lying in tatters and standing over them was a large grey beast with silver fur and and yellow eyes and fangs, the werewolf snarled but remained put "i hope you recognize Aela even in this form, we do this in secret because Kodlack is too busy trying to get rid of it so we take matters into our own hand" he explained, he then turns to me which i was too busy gulping at the looks of the hairy Aela "are you ready to join to your spirit with the beast world friend?" Skjor asked with out thought i turned to him and nodded. he then drew his blade and took a few steps towards Aela, he reached out grabbing her arm and hauling it over a small dish in the center of the stony cave. Then Skjor slashed at the werewolf's arm spilling blood into the bowl. both eyes were on me, i looked into the red pool,i slowly, nervously dunk my hand into the coldness, bathing my palm with wolf blood, then i slurped it down in a single gulp and...
hhhmmmmm... nothing happ-
i flung my head back gritting my teeth, pain of flaring fire shot up my back as my spine seems to show it self to my darkening skin. my whole body turned to grey. Muscles bulged and my torso grew bigger and a tail grew out of my fur skirt. my heels kicked up and my feet lengthen in size turning into a more canine sort of hind legs. my face widen and lengthen twisting into a more wolfish face, my eyes turned gold and blood shot. turned to the pack brother and sister, the brother was human but the female was in her true form, i was bigger then her, stronger too but i dare not attack one of my own kind instead i ignored them and exited out of the den. the Companions were out on a late night training program and saw me and looked and me with wide eyes, i left them and headed into the city. the city guards drew their swords as soon as they laid eyes on me but i was already upon them hacking at them with black claws, another guard tried to swing an axe at me but i grabbed it and snaped it like a tooth pick and then held his head in my palms and crushed. i turned and ran on all fours out the gate an into the night.

i woke butt naked in the forest next to a corpse of a bandit his limbs were removed and blood covered my body and his i was able to take off his iron armour and slide it on, i observed my surroundings, it was 10'o'clock in the morning and i was in the woods near Falkerith but i was able too loot enough gold to take a carriage back to Whiterun, i entered the town to find the guards taking away corpses torn apart one of the gate's guards turned to me and looked dead in the eye and said "I find your wolfish grin unsettling..."

THE END