• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Do you think this is a good idea? should I contunie?

• Yes and No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gather around children..around the camp fire for I will tell you a story featuring Hircines hounds and blood sucking creatures of the night,I have told you all the story of Immortal Blood,So I think its about time you hear this story...Immortal Blood II.It was a young night 8:30pm.The moon shined on the land of Skyrim...people slumbered peacefully in there beds as the towns guard stayed awake,The Jarls went to there king sized beds,The Stormcloaks and Imperials slept in the barracks dreaming as if they never took a arrow to the knee and is a family man in a place with no darkness...but that comes in a price...a frightful price.A man entered the church in Solidute,he looked at the priest...strangely still awake,very awake "Hello priest,I would expect everyone to be a sleep at this time" said the man "Me? I'm a priest,what about you? you should be a sleep" replied the sharp priest "I'm vigilant of stendarr,I sleep at 6:30am after the sun has risen" said the vigilant "Ah,a paladin..a vigilant of stendarr is a good saint,it will get you to join the divines for sure" laughed the priest "I need your help,I've heard you have a map marked with vampire burials...am I correct?" questioned the vigilant "Not only vampires,werewolves as well...I heard the Companions have experience with these creatures,ask them" so did the vigilant go to Whiterun and vist the Companions,he entered the mead hall...he saw 5 men dead...holding silver swords,then a woman went up to him with a bow drawn "What do you want?!" she shouted.She had red hair,Ancient nord-like armour and appeared as a hunteress "I want to know about your experience with werewolves" he exclaimed "Who are you?" she questioned,looking a little worried "A vigilant of stendarr" replied the vigilant,there was silence...20 minute silence..."OUT! OUT! I SAY! AND NEVER COME BACK! OUT!" a man bursted,he appeared to have been called Farkas,the vigilant of stendarr over heard his name called by the hunteress,he was kicked out not knowing why....so he headed back to the church in Solidute

Reserved for future chapters

Hope you all enjoyed! please leave comments!