Guide for Non-smithing, non-enchanting, no illusion Assassin

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mcbgun123

Hi all

Bit of a random ask this. Firstly not saying this is the best way of creating an assassin... but I'd like to try and play on legendary and create a sneak assassin that relies on quest items and loot only. Would consider alchemy in addition to archery and one handed skill trees.... but am hoping it's possible without

I guess I'm trying to roleplay this a little differently from most.... but I'm just not interested in glitching or exploiting the game either.

Quite specific I know.... I'm sure I'll get taken apart for this idea but hey what the heck... just wanted to tap into community knowledge to see whether others have tried this.

Other questions would be... I've played through the DB quest line and thieves guild quest lines historically and have decent knowledge of the game..... would you guys recommend any specific loot prior to starting out? I know about the elvin bow from the companions building and the lucky dagger with 25% critical hit as two options.

Lock picking for me is fine.... I'd consider that part of the role play.

Thanks guys!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts