• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sharingan

If anyone gets this reference, I'm proud of you.
I had heard that the "Staff of Magnus" quest was extremely difficult and even considered one of the hardest quests in the game, so naturally every character's experience would be a little bit different. I was wondering, what was everyone else's experiences with battling Morokei like?

My personal experience with Morokei with my two characters were about the same. I had 0% cost destruction magic Daedric armor and I breezed through the whole dungeon like it was a piece of cake. When the final boss was there, I immidently killed the two guys protecting him with magic and stunlock thunderbolted him on the balcony, while my dremora lords were downstairs slapping him in the face. He died in about 20 seconds.

AS88

Staff member
misc-got-a-badass-over-here-l-png.1811

Sharingan

I feel really stupid of how many times I had to read everything over to get that joke, but I feel like it is appropiate because of how op the mage is when you give him enchantment.

PrinceOfMora

Knowledge Ponderer
To be perfectly honest and clear.... Morokei's battle with the Dragonborn was not very involving.

It took 3-7 minutes to destroy the Mage at level 25, but that's because I restarted Skyrim around 5 times, thus knowing what to do.

Was it worth it, the quest and all?

Ah, it was worth it, money, gems, armor, weapons and of course Mage gear/clothes. But it takes a bit of time.

Sharingan

To be perfectly honest and clear.... Morokei's battle with the Dragonborn was not very involving.

It took 3-7 minutes to destroy the Mage at level 25, but that's because I restarted Skyrim around 5 times, thus knowing what to do.

Was it worth it, the quest and all?

Ah, it was worth it, money, gems, armor, weapons and of course Mage gear/clothes. But it takes a bit of time.

I have never really seen a full reason to ever finish the College of Winterhold questline, except for the simple reason of finishing it. Some people like how the Archmages Robes look , but I think they are ugly as heck, and you can get much better with enchanting. However, I always join the College even if im not a mage because of the vendors there.