• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Travis

So I was listening to the OXM podcast last night, and they had Todd Howard on the show and he mentioned that you could "Call down a dragon". Has anyone heard of this functionality before? Will you be able to summon/call dragons to your location to fight for you, or just fight whatever they see first, lol.

Travis

Yeah, only outside definitely makes sense. Man, just one more thing to be super stoked about huh?

Flamingtaco

There's a video where Dovahkiin calls down a dragon to help him fight the enemy dragon. Having a dragon buddy is going to be awesome!

Travis

Seriously. I wonder how much control you will have? Or if you will be able to summon different types of Dragons.

Flamingtaco

Seriously. I wonder how much control you will have? Or if you will be able to summon different types of Dragons.
Well its not really a summon. Its more like calling your good friend to come and help you out for a second. On a similar note, I wonder if dragon's can be soul trapped since you absorb their souls for dragon shouts anyway.

Travis

Or maybe they will give us some control to "level" him or give him different abilities depending on our choices or play style... I doubt, but it would be cool.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts