Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
So yeah...a lot has happened since I've been gone. I'm so glad to be back though. ^^
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
HOLY Garbanzo beans! You've been through a lot lately! I'm glad you're doing fine though, we missed you though! :) I'm glad you found a place to stay after all that though! And a puppy? What's his name? :3
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
His name is Astro. :3 I was visiting my mom shortly after his litter was born and I picked him because he was the runt. I love the runts of litters. :) And I bonded with him before I had to leave, but that was the beginning of July. I came home to my mom's and he was really timid (he's a very awkward puppy, it's adorable) but he remembers me. It made me feel good after everything.
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
Aw! My cat Shiloh of 12 years and her sister were ally cats and our then neighbor had a cat that previously had a litter and that mom cat was the only thing that kept Shiloh and her sister alive. They were both runts but the other died shortly. I love her but she is a diva around here. She has both dad and I trained haha! I'm glad you got back together with Astro though. Animals somehow never forget a face. :p
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Glad to see you back :) Seems like you had a rough time, you know where to find me if you need an ear.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Somehow, haha. And thanks Nyo. :)
dunklunk
dunklunk
Astro sounds like a most cool hombre. Glad to read you got a fresh start staring you in the face, Znow. Enjoy the bonding awaiting you with Astro. :) <3

btw, what happened with The Thinkers? Had a few posts between you and Minstrel and one lame-o from me, and then nothing.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
He really is. :) As for this fresh start, I'm really enjoying everything now. Life isn't quite as bleak and desolate now. :p

And I'm not sure. I was waiting for others to post, but no one ever did and then I stopped getting alerts from anything at all. And here I was thinking some of the RPs I was in were starting back up so I could write with everyone again. :/
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
And by no one, I'm excluding the three of us you mentioned ^^;
dunklunk
dunklunk
Damn, that's too bad. Well, you never know. :-) Resurrection is possibly in the cards. Maybe. Perhaps. Kinda. :)

And btw, I'd RP with you, Znow.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Well, if you'd like, we could make one of our own. It would be the only one I'm in unless something else comes back to life. :p
dunklunk
dunklunk
Count me in. Any ideas? Am sure you got some good suggestions. >Greedily rubs hands together.< :) :D
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I've been out of practice for a while. What kind of RP did you have in mind? Once we set some basics of what we want to do it'll be easier to come up with ideas I think.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Me too, actually. Not sure. Brand new one? Or a spin-off of one of the others we've been in? Inquiring minds kinda wanna know. ;) :) :D
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Maybe a new one would be best. I just don't feel like the others we were in progressed far enough to have a spin-off. An "accurate" one anyways, if you get at all what I'm saying.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Get what you're saying with the spin-offs. :)

What to do? What to do?
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I don't know about you, but a lot of the RP's I've been in here have been based in a town or have started in a town. I feel that they've gotten stuck there, so I was going to propose that we do one based in the outdoors. Having nomadic characters. I don't know what the point could be. Survival? Haha.
dunklunk
dunklunk
Outdoors is good. Maybe if they are nomadic, there's a reason for that nomadicism. What is it? And that could be a starting point. Or not. :)
Simus
Simus
I feel terrible for just now reading your status but I am so very happy you got out of that hellhole and into a real home with your mom and Astro. He sounds adorable. How are you now hon?

And a nomadic RP would be fun. An expedition to Blackreach maybe? We start out on the way there by way of rumors of treasure and lost secrets? An adventure RP?
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Thanks Simus. It's okay though. I'm doing a lot better now. I met a really nice guy, and I'm working through my issues. Working on getting back in school. :)

I've already done an RP based on Blackreach, but I wouldn't mind doing a better one. I've never really been a fan of adventure RPs for the lack of character communication and growth. It was just battle, battle, battle you know? But I'm flexible.