Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
We could start a story :D
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
You really want to? Because I would love to. :)
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
Yeah. I do have to mention I'm completely new to this.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
That's fine, everyone has to start somewhere. :) Besides, I can help if you want. I've got quite a few years under my belt. :p
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
It'll be a flying start. I'm also in another one since today. I'm creating a CC tomorrow, it's almost 1 am here now :p
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Dang, it's only about 6 p.m. here haha. I offered to start one with Skies yesterday, but I'm not sure if he was really up to it. I'll have to contact him if you didn't mind the extra recruit.
Mighty Pecan Pie
Mighty Pecan Pie
No, Skies is cool! I just think that it shouldn't be too much people. Because learning the ropes :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I agree. Even when you know what you're doing, having a lot of people makes things difficult to handle.
Simus
Simus
That it does. I've probably been in at least a dozen RP's in the last year and most have died due to life. I have yet to finish a story and I've had to restart mine but I'm hoping to finish it. Good luck on your story.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Thanks Simus. :) Good luck on yours as well.
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
good luck znow, hope the new rp lasts :)
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Thanks Dabiene. And speaking of which, are we going to declare the one we're in together as dead or try to continue for the umpteenth time?
Simus
Simus
You mean [=]? I wouldn't mind restarting it.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
Yeah, To Be Equal is what I was talking about.
Dabiene Caristiana
Dabiene Caristiana
If we were going to revive it (which would be awesome playing just Severus again) we would need to get the others. Or we could just start over. I would expect the plot to be the same no?
Simus
Simus
Most of the users are no longer on the site. I'd recommend we start over.
Znowcicle
Znowcicle
I wouldn't mind starting over. I might pick a different character though. I don't much enjoy playing an Argonian, haha.