Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Punz
Punz
Oh man! That sucks! I can only imagine your surprise when you played through it again. Damn.
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Heh, you can say that again. But yeah, when I had the Extended Cut installed and was already on the second run, it really wasn't that bad. I actually feel better and better about the ending the more I play it. I think I've played the whole trilogy 3 times now, just started my 4th playthrough a few days ago.
Punz
Punz
Talking about it made you desire to play it again. ;)

That's what I'm hoping to feel on this play through. That and I miss my Tali romance. As she would say, "I want more time." :)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
So it did ;)

I love Tali. Never did romance her, though - maybe I would have were she an available LI for FemShep. I never got into playing as a dude for some reason. And I'd kill to get Jack romance! She's pretty much my favorite char in the whole trilogy.

Do you prefer the Paragon or the Renegade path when you play?
Punz
Punz
I play mostly Paragon with a touch of Renegade when the situation calls for it. I love hanging up on the Council.

Although, in ME2 when my MaleShep punched the camera women in the face, I reloaded that part and choose a more nicer alternative. Surprised the plops out of me when he did that. Totally out of character for my playthrough.

What about you? Do you play ME like you would Skyrim?
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Same here, mostly Paragon with just a little bad-assness from time to time. One can't go to Tuchanka being all nice and polite and expect to be taken seriously. I did start a new game a while back, tried to go Renegade all the way, but it just didn't feel right. Maybe I'm missing something just playing always the same way, but what can I do. To me, there's only one Commander Shepard :D
Punz
Punz
I hear you. I started this new play through mostly Renegade, but it felt wrong. Although, I would like to see Shepard's face all synthetic like. Maybe I'll play a full renegade, maybe. ;)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Indeed. Maybe someday.
Punz
Punz
What I would like to do is, and I mean this in the most nicest of ways, is shoot the hell out of that Catalyst kid. AH! How I dislike that brat! :)
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
I thought you should be able to do that? So why don't you? :D I kinda like the kid myself; from what I can get he's supposed to represent "everyone Shep couldn't save". I've heard some people complain how that person should've been the one you had to leave on Virmire, but I disagree. I hate Kaidan so damn much if my Shepard had seen dreams of him, I might've gone mad...
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Needless to say, I NEVER saved Kaidan. I hate that guy more than words can say.
Punz
Punz
LMAO!!! Yeah, I heard you can shot the kid, however, I was there to kill some Reapers. :)

Kaiden is.... off. Never really dug his character. That and I was romancing Ashley in ME1 (I know, I know) and it was either save Kaiden or my girl. I choose my girl. Maybe if I play a FemShep , I might feel differently.

In ME2, how many people from your crew died? I lost Legion, Grunt and Zaeed. I felt each of those loses.
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
Oh, trust me, playing a FemShep doesn't change a damn thing. If something, it makes me feel even more disgusted since the damn twat is so obviously coming on to you. And the worst part is, in ME1 it's easy to just pick the 'romance' dialogue options by an accident, since it's usually either being a Rene asshole or being nice that easily leads to the romance. And I'm Team Liara all the way.
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
I've always kept my whole crew alive through the suicide mission. No-one gets left behind!
Punz
Punz
The romance options is too easy. I remember asking Liara a question then all of a sudden we were soul-mates. WTH! LOL! I had to reload my old save to romance Ashley (although, I regretted it. She broke my heart in ME2). Then along came Tali... :)
Punz
Punz
How do I save them all? It hurt losing so many members. lol
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
The key is in doing every single loyalty mission and assigning the right characters for the special missions in the Collector base. It's not even hard as long as you know what you're doing :)
Punz
Punz
I'll have to Google it. I just played everything by feel. :) Hopefully I can save everyone on my team.
Asiaxfani
Asiaxfani
You can find some decent guides on the Internet about the suicide mission. Hope you won't lose people this time around! :)
Punz
Punz
I hope not either. I really want to make peace between the Quarians and the Geth. I actually was semi-depressed killing off the Geth. I couldn't let Tali die. No way.