Why are the majority of the people here trolls?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Like seriously what the hell is their problem? They start crap with people for no reason and then they call threads that are a serious nature "troll threads" is that their immature simplistic way of trolling? Seriously I'm 24 years old and I don't troll I'm real anywhere I go online and offline and why do some people on here claim that they are and they know the lore 1 in fact they are not correct and they don't know the lore and for the record Talos was a Nord not a imperal look it up and the thuum is the Nord way of magic bestowed to nords only. St alissa was dragonborn but akatosh gave her the gift of prophecy not the gift of the thuum

If I start of thread that you think is controversial and all its not trolling . I start a "controversial" thread because I have an honest question and if you can't deal with it then that's your problem. Some people like me have opinions and believes that you don't it doesn't mean we are trolling it means we are different than you

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I don't know what instance you are referring to, however, I have found in my short time here that your statement above is far from the truth.

The best i can say is it is all how you present your case. If you state your facts like a 24 year old and don't stoop down to the level of the people trolling you im sure you would not have that problem.

Adam Warlock

My apologies beforehand because I`m not trying to troll you but your statement that the thuum(or dragon shout) is the Nord way of magic "bestowed to nords only" is incorrect as the Ebony Warrior(Dragonborn DLC) is a Redguard who not only shouts Unrelenting Force but also a paralyzing shout.

I`m new to forums like this and have little understanding of what a troll is supposed to be.
if i had to define such myself , i would say it`s someone who lacks civility in discussions with others or who just wants to throw gas on a fire.

it`s not that hard to agree to disagee

Really? The ebony warrior shouts? I dont know about that because I havent faught him but all the info and lore that I have studied online states the thuum is a nord magic bestowed to nords only

What im refering to is my thread about ulfric stormcloak and about choosing non nord characters trolls floooded the thread with their bs and their stupid pc beliefs and their silly memes some of them are still there

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I have never really noticed trolls lurking on this site before but by the sounds of it, certain topics entice certain emotions of people who feel that may be right or wrong in their eyes and feel the need to argue to a point. Either way the Internet is a place to express your personal opinion on a subject without the threat of intimidation or retribution.

Yah but it isnt ok to sit there and claim your correct when lore says your wrong its like have some humility and say " ok I was presented with offical info that says my views are wrong and I apologize" like seriously

Adam Warlock

What im refering to is my thread about ulfric stormcloak and about choosing non nord characters trolls floooded the thread with their bs and their stupid pc beliefs and their silly memes some of them are still there
Ah, i think i know the thread now.

that was a gas on the fire kinda thing I`m afraid.

I didn`t answer that one since i felt no need to justify my altmer-who-worships-talos character .

point is that folks love their characters of whatever race and may have felt your comments about choosing a "non-nord" as dragonborn to be confrontational.

so it doesn`t surprise me that reactions were fervent.

If you`re going to ask someone "Why ?" , you have to be prepared to accept the response as it is and not try to debate over it.

reminds me of a line from a song "If loving you is wrong , I don`t want to be right. "

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
That thread about Ulfric has been one of the more popular threads that I have seen lately on this site. Just wish some of my own threads had a staying power similar to that. Oh well live and let die I suppose.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
The lore says hes a nord and a redguard so hes mixed so its not suprising he can shout
Where did you read this because on the wiki it says he is just a redguard. Did they add a book about him in the game with the dlc?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
It sounds like you're mad that people gave you flak on your thread (which was, if I may be so blunt, a very stupid one), so you deemed everyone on the forum a troll that understands nothing because they discredited your argument (if there ever was one). Congratulations, that's a great way to stereotype!

Wanna know a secret? The people here aren't all trolls. I've met a great many stupid people in my time, but few of them here. I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed yourself on the forum so far, but that's entirely your fault and you'll have to do your best to forget and move on. I deeply enjoy talking to some of the people here, I really do. Don't blame the forum as a whole for your misdeeds.

They start crap with people for no reason and then they call threads that are a serious nature "troll threads" is that their immature simplistic way of trolling?

They may have called it a troll thread because that's what appeared to be. Be honest with yourself: Skyrim is like America in the sense that it's a melting pot. People from all walks of life live there. Your claim that people shouldn't play non-Nords in Skyrim because Skyrim is home to the Nords bears a remarkable similarity to the motto of xenophobic hicks living in the mountains of Tennessee. People are free to create characters of a differing race, not only because it's more interesting that way, but because it's an RPG. You can be and do whatever you want. Personally, I find Nords (and other human races) to be quite boring. Thus, I play an Argonian.

Look at what you're doing here. You're reducing yourself to the same level that the so-called "trolls" you complain about are. Trolling and what these people are doing are very different. A stupid thread can expect a hard-hearted reply. That's one of the things I absolutely love about this forum.

And now, before I leave, I will end with my motto: "I don't care who you are, I don't care what you do for a living, and I certainly doing care how old you are. If you act like a child, expect me to treat you like one."

Good day, and I hope you find the forum more enjoyable in the future :)

Ah, i think i know the thread now.

that was a gas on the fire kinda thing I`m afraid.

I didn`t answer that one since i felt no need to justify my altmer-who-worships-talos character .

point is that folks love their characters of whatever race and may have felt your comments about choosing a "non-nord" as dragonborn to be confrontational.

so it doesn`t surprise me that reactions were fervent.

If you`re going to ask someone "Why ?" , you have to be prepared to accept the response as it is and not try to debate over it.

reminds me of a line from a song "If loving you is wrong , I don`t want to be right. "
So people cant accept the lore because of their emotions to their characters? I dont understand that.

When I joined this forum I wasn't planning on being trolled I wasn't planning on getting treated like crap I was treating people with respect and I was expecting people to treat me with respect as well. But as soon as I got on I was bombarded with trolls which makes it very crappy to be on here I'm telling you it's not good when a new person comes on here and gets bombarded with trolls I came on your treating people with respect and all I got was crap. Not only the bad customer service for the people who owns this thing but its just bad

I was expecting to get my questions answered but I was disrespected and treated like crap and trolled if that's the type of place the people who own this form want to have then thats their problem but don't expect people to sit there and allow themselves to be abused

raven63

I never had a problem with the people on this forum i think they been very nice. Maybe you should calm down and see why people disagreed with your point of view and come back with an appropriate response.

Dovahking

Vampire Lord
I just read your Ulfric thread and it is the opposite of what you are saying. You act like an immature troll after people give you solid reasons why they disagree. What did you expect that you would create that thread and all the responses would be.

"yeah man i totally agree with you. there is no way anyone could think he is a racists."

Adam Warlock

So people cant accept the lore because of their emotions to their characters? I dont understand that.
not what i said.

they responded in the way they did partly because of emotions certainly.
but it is not "wrong" to break tradition, it is revolutionary.
lore is what you make of it , this is fantasy after all
some people want to think outside the box

I see my Dragonborn as a lore-breaker and lore-maker.

Dovahkin you JUST read it.. you werent there the first day when it was filled with people trolling the mods deleted some of them but you cant judge something you JUST saw and didnt see the whole thing so go away