OOC The Akaviri Nightmare (TAN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Backstory:

20 years ago, unbeknownst to the land of Tamriel, a new king of the Tsaesci was crowned in Akavir. This new King wished for a new world order brought about by the Tsaesci race. At around the same time, the Dragon King of the Ka Po'Tun had a vision. A vision of a world which was ruled by himself. He wanted more than anything to see the vision through. The Dragon King formed the Ka Po'Tun people into an army for the first time in their history.

15 years ago: In a shocking event that the civilized world would not see, the Tsaesci and the Ka Po'Tun agreed to work together to one day bring about the destruction of Tamriel. They begin studying the language used in the Imperial dossiers left behind during their failed invasion. The two races military stood united as they defeated the invading Kamal from Snow Hell. The two races united managed to severely hinder the enemy of all races of Akavir. Their alliance cemented, they looked at the Tang Mo monkey people. An ambitious Tang Mo clan took this opportunity and fear to vault themselves to power, uniting the Tang Mo in a way not seen before. All 3 of the feared races now united, they set out to learn the language of their enemies

10 years ago: The 3 races taught themselves the language of the Imperials. They were now united in every way, a unity unknown to anyone in Tamriel. The three races decided that they will need a large navy. They get to work on building Akaviri ships and new weapons for their army.

Present: The ambitions of the 3 races have come to fruition. Their navy is complete and for the first time ever contains a few warships. Their armies were a rather impressive size, brought about by the unusually long period of peace. They had found an age-old map of Tamriel. They knew they would be best to start their invasion in the land of Skyrim and they set sail for world domination. They gather now in a newly-built port in the western reaches of Tsaesci.

Tamriel is in much despair in recent years. The Argonians have been at war with the Aldmeri Dominion, neither side ever maintaining an advantage in the war. The Empire has sat on the sidelines unwilling to take a side of the two warring nations. Skyrim is ruled by Ulfric Stormcloak who has allied with Hammerfell to ensure that the two countries remain separate from the Empire. The political situation in Tamriel is the worst its been in many years.

(OOC: This RP is meant to be done as Akaviri races, not Tamrielic races. I believe this is the first RP to this point to actually be meant to be done as an Akaviri race. Your imagination is your limit)

Akaviri Races(available to be used) Descriptions:
    Tsaesci: Lizard from feet to mid-section, human from mid-section up with beady eyes and vampiric fangs. They are strong 1 vs. 1 fighters but not very fast despite their appearance of speed. Most calculating of all Akavir.

Ka Po'Tun: Tiger-like. Think of Khajiit but with sharper fangs and Tiger stripes down their backs. They are at most 6 foot and very slender and fast. They use their agility and skilled of claws and swords to their advantage in combat. They have a habit of turning fallen enemies into future meals.

Tang Mo: Monkey people. Think of monkeys but they can talk and handle weapons. They have many different varieties varying from short and extremely fast to tall, gorilla-like animals but a little bit insane for the most part.

(Okay everyone, please be sure to make an interesting character card. Your imagination is the limit with these types of characters really.)

Members:
    Skyrimosity as M'Kassh (Ka Po'Tun)
    Corner Pocket as Bruynzeel (Ka Po'Tun)
    The_Madgod as Nnaga-Om (Tang Mo)
    Assassin99 as Tsel Funa (Ka Po'Tun)
    Znowcircle as Scares the Stars (Tsaesci)
    death raider as Ty-ran ya (Tang Mo)
    Minstrel as Lou-Shun (Tang Mo)
    NeverWin as Ook-In & Didi-Ek (Both Tang Mo)
    RULES:

2. No godding (outrageously over powered characters), no killing forum members characters (unless expressly agreed upon by all players involved), or saying so and so robs store of all goods, ruining the experience of other people. No being a Dragonborn either, in public neutral threads in the story of Skyrim they are very rare, thus it would be un-fair to have one person be a Dragonborn and be able to use Shouts so easily

3. No profanity. in public "neutral threads"

4. All posts should be relevant to the RP, except for stuff in Out of Character comments <example> OOC: I need to go to sleep now, my character will just go along with whatever you guys decide.

5. If somebody leaves due to circumstances similar to the example in rule#4 you cannot say that, the player who just left gives away all their gold. You can only make decisions like whether to go to the cave or the orc camp and stuff like that.

7.When playing you need someone to give out a quest or sell items or something like that you may make an "NPC" character, do not make a character card for an NPC. Just do something like this.
    Example: Shopkeeper: What can i do for you mighty adventurer?
    Player: I need some new armor.
    Shopkeeper: Why sure, our smith just forged some yesterday.

8. "Duels" or player battles, have to be agreed upon by all players involved.

12. If not a member, your comments on story progression can be posted by replying to its OOCthread

Skyrimosity

Name: M'Kassh Drilok

Sex: Male

Race: Ka Po'Tun

Appearance: 5'5, 150 pounds. Black fur with reddish-orange stripes. Scar burnt permanently into his fur just above his mouth.

Class: Lightly-armored warrior.

Equipment: Akaviri Katana (from TES IV: Oblivion.) Fur-armor strapped together from the fur of the savage animals he has killed. (Superior Fur Armor)

Personality: Aggressive, confrontational, fearless

Backstory: M'Kassh was born in a small hut with many other family members. His entire family spent the vast majority of their time hunting, in which he became a master. He learned quickly how to stalk his prey until ready to move in for the kill. He also became extremely fast and muscular from long hours of chasing down beasts when his stealth failed.

He was 15 when he joined the Ka Po'Tun army and began receiving training to further his skills in combat. He learned that an attack was planned on Tamriel and he began spending all his spare time training further. He honed his abilities with a sword and became able to wield his Akaviri Katana while still running at amazing speeds. He has traveled to the Tsaesci port to be deployed and is still awaiting further orders.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    . .. .
    BruynzeelSig.png
    . .. .
    Race: Ka Po'Tun Secretly been passing as a Khajiit
    Apearance: 5' 9" White Siberian Tiger like (examples below) Purple eyes
    Class: Ka Po'Tun Samurai/Dragon Guard/Blade
    Equiptment: Akaviri Katana (Legendary) imbued with Stamina Drain and Steal, Akaviri Long bow (Legendary) imbued with Stamina Drain and Steal. Custom Dragon Guard leather armor which looks Samurai style.
    Personality: Honorable warrior, who pays respect to all classes of life. But is short-tempered and deadly to those he feels have offended his honor. Graceful and quick, a master at sword or bow. Extremely stealthy, and very aware of his surroundings. Not quite immortal but has never been killed. His body is covered in scars from close calls spanning the many years he has been alive. Yet his face has none.
    Backstory: Was part of the first Akaviri invasion, as a Dragon Guard. Helped to form the Blades. When they were repulsed he managed to hide as a Khajiit and has been wandering around Tamriel scouting and waiting for the next invasion. His main duties have been to help figure out what the Thalmor have up their sleeves and to try to weaken their advances toward domination. All this in hopes that keeping all factions weak the next invasion would be more successful. His age is due to a artifact called Dorians Box. A demonically controlled music box. His age has allowed him to master several skills, Smithing, Speechcraft, Cooking, Bowmanship, and Swordcraft.
    standalone
    317.jpg

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Hi can I join here my character card:

Name: Ty-ran-ya
    Race: Tang Mo

Bio: She was only 14 when she had to be the mother to her 3 brothers after a disaster struck in their village death had filled the air and this all started after a massive forest fire. Ty-ran had been sleeping when she heard the ear piecing scream of her friends and family. She got up, her head spinning and she could smell burning all around her.

She managed to get out of the tree that she was sleeping in, before the tree had fallen down. She couldn't see any sign of her parents or brothers, but before long she heard the distinct cry of her brothers. She ran towards the cry dodging the deadly burning fire that could kill her in a second. She became suffocated and she was about to collapse, but she then saw the outline of three children knowing in an instant that it was her brothers. She ran at them and picked them all up with one arm she knew she had to keep running for her brothers.

Friends lay on the floor coughing and chocking on the fumes, but there was nothing Ty-ran could do for them. The tree at the center of the village which was home to nearly all her clan, was now burning up in flames. Ty-ran then saw her parents who her lying on the floor trying to move. Ty-ran looked at them as the massive tree that had been their home fell killing at least 10 of her clan including her parents. Ty-ran kept herself together trying to keep carm for her brothers sake.

After the incident there were only about 16 that had survived. They moved to a place near a stream, so it was easy to get water and also that if there was ever a fire again they could put it out easily. Ty-ran never forgot that day still never knowing the cause of the fire, but she knew one thing she had to keep her brothers safe and herself alive.

Weapons: She uses a bow made of wood and wooden spear.
    Personality: She is strong willed and will not take any nonsense. She is a ruffless killer and shows no mercy. She is loyal and respects those in charge of her. She is also a hater of Tamrielic races as Akaviri races and Tamrielic races have mostly disliked each other for many years and she follows from her ancestors.

Shew

Hello Death Raider, this is gonna be a very very serious RP. We are only taking very skilled and dedicated writers. And the players have already been invited. I mean absolutely no offence, and I wish you luck in finding a good story to join.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Oh right didn't know sorry it just looks like such a great RP and its new as well considering all the others have hundreds of posts and a few Rp's i've applied for have taken no notice. Sorry any way maybe put it on the description as it didn't say it was a invitation RP or i might have missed it anyway great RP who ever created it!!!!

Was my character card good? just wanted some feedback

Skyrimosity

Hello Death Raider, this is gonna be a very very serious RP. We are only taking very skilled and dedicated writers. And the players have already been invited. I mean absolutely no offence, and I wish you luck in finding a good story to join.
    Hmmm... I have not really done invitations so much. The convo was for people I knew would be able to help me with my idea, not sure if anyone in that convo plans on joining.

Shew

Sorry Sky I thought those were the invitees

Shew

And yes Death your character card was nice the backstory is well fleshed out. just remember to use spellcheck and proof before posting.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Im confused so can i join or what? If not ok and the spell check on my computer doesn't work for some reason?

Skyrimosity

Im confused so can i join or what? If not ok and the spell check on my computer doesn't work for some reason?
    I've decided to talk with Shew to set up some requirements for the RP. So you're still pending for the moment.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    You told me to review, so here's my review.

Honestly I can only put it into one word, Ingenious.
    The story is brilliant, and I can see this RP going far, it kind of reminds me of my Rp I will be releasing soon (They are different, just some qualities they share. Huge war, invasion, alliances, badassness ect)
    I really await to see this RP unvail, and to see the brilliant writers unfold, this is definately going to be populer.
    One question I have is will people be able to play as Imperials to say the different sides of the war, and will the other wars and nations cause havock as the Akaviri alliance invades?

Skyrimosity

You told me to review, so here's my review.

Honestly I can only put it into one word, Ingenious.
    The story is brilliant, and I can see this RP going far, it kind of reminds me of my Rp I will be releasing soon (They are different, just some qualities they share. Huge war, invasion, alliances, badassness ect)
    I really await to see this RP unvail, and to see the brilliant writers unfold, this is definately going to be populer.
    One question I have is will people be able to play as Imperials to say the different sides of the war, and will the other wars and nations cause havock as the Akaviri alliance invades?
    The point of this RP is more to allow people to FINALLY be able to RP as an Akaviri race. I certainly didn't plan on anyone joining as a Tamrielic race. And as for the 2nd question... *whispers nonchalantly* I don't know... *wink wink*

Shew

Attack of the Crayonman... LOL

Shew

PurpleShew and his alter ego Bruynzeel are afraid of nothing. Super natural or natural . :) the power of smiles :) :) :) :) :)

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Okay okay you win, but no the the ever growing Crayonman, created by Rekky will never fail, never alter for his hunger for destruction. One day I shall rise, AND CONQUER THE FORUMS!
    Muahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Okay okay you win, but no the the ever growing Crayonman, created by Rekky will never fail, never alter for his hunger for destruction. One day I shall rise, AND CONQUER THE FORUMS!
    Muahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

You used my name! Conquers Lord Llamahat, Harbinger of the Alpacalypse and the Madgod! My title changes whenever I feel like it, but it usually involves those words. Or Mr. Foes. I like that one. Anyway, I will have a character card up tomorrow. I no longer trust myself to write anything really serious after 8 PM. I can only write posts from the point of view of insane characters at night, or else I sound stupid. Luckily, I never have a shortage of those.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts