OOC The Akaviri Nightmare (TAN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sun&Moon

Basically they would just be like, gauntlets that have sharp fingers, so that he would fight primarily with his hands.

Skyrimosity

Basically they would just be like, gauntlets that have sharp fingers, so that he would fight primarily with his hands.
    Sorry for late response. Yea, that's fine.

Ok... well PurpleShew (I think) has left this site for the moment so he will be unable to participate in this. I'm still looking for new recruits so if anyone here knows someone who would be interested in a RP like this, please do mention it.

Assassin99

Name: Tsel Funa

Race: Ka Po'Tun

Skills/ability's:
    Speech (comes from learning another language)
    One handed (he is deadly with his Avakirian blade)
    Restoration and destruction (to enhance his prowess)
    Sneak (to get out of sticky places)
    unarmed (Because when he is without his blade)
    Two-Handed (Because his staff classifies as a two handed weapon
    Light Armour (He Wears light armour under his robes)

Class: Scholar/Blades-man/Warrior monk

Backstory: Kind and friendly, He is hard not to like, But has a hatred for the imperials, because a wandering imperial sailor came to the place he called home when he was young and when his parents opened there home to the Imperial the Imperial killed them, luckily Tsel managed to escape, but the hatred never left him.

Weapons:
    Avakirian blade
    Wooden staff (Is a melee weapon)
    Hands

Armour/apparel:
    White Robes over Black leather armour (leather resembles a black version of Eddard Starks armour from game of thrones).

Appearance:
    Fur colour- red
    Stripe colour- black
    Eye colour- blue
    Height- 6'4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope you like it, If i'm missing out on anything please tell me;)

Skyrimosity

I like your card Assassin, but I am going to ask a question.
    1. What is an Akavirian blade's damage like? Based on the Iron-Daedric weapon-scale.

Assassin99

Blade sword damage, Blade swords are Avakirian blades, Does no one remember oblivion where blades used Avakirian blades, In skyrim it's just renamed.

The staff does that damage too

Skyrimosity

Blade sword damage, Blade swords are Avakirian blades, Does no one remember oblivion where blades used Avakirian blades, In skyrim it's just renamed.

The staff does that damage too
    Having recently played Oblivion, I believe you are referring to the Akaviri Katana or am I wrong with that?

Assassin99

yes I am

Skyrimosity

Well, I do not see anything wrong with your character Assassin. Gave plenty of details and such. I would like to welcome you to TAN! I am hoping to start the RP soon.

Assassin99

Great!!!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Assassin can I ask how you earned all those negative ratings

Shew

HAHAHAHA I know that feeling you should see if they are deserved or not and if not have them removed. Course if you argued back they may be deserved.

Skyrimosity

HAHAHAHA I know that feeling you should see if they are deserved or not and if not have them removed. Course if you argued back they may be deserved.
    I'll be honest Shew, I took the whole "I got into an argument with 11th doctor" think as plenty enough reason.

Shew

Oh i have no further worries and look forward to writing with anyone that can piss off Dr.

Assassin99

Oh i have no further worries and look forward to writing with anyone that piss off Dr.
    Look forward to writing with you, I've seen your role-plays

Shew

Well this will be a different Bruynzeel than you have seen before... Harder, crueler... noticed your playing ancient too.. Whats kind of back story do you have worked up to him. Not that I want it all revealed as that's best left for the story.

Assassin99

Well this will be a different Bruynzeel than you have seen before... Harder, crueler... noticed your playing ancient too.. Whats kind of back story do you have worked up to him. Not that I want it all revealed as that's best left for the story.
    when at first his parents died he started to 'act' out per say, He was cold and cruel, showing no mercy in the least. But over the centuries he started to mellow, but his hatred for the Imperials staying strong.

Shew

meant how do you explain his age... Mine is based off of a artifact, and some alternative lore of M'aiq.

Assassin99

Oh, sorry.
    His age is due to spell placed on him by a mage, he considers it a curse though

Shew

should be interesting. where will you have spent all your years? Akavir or roaming Nirn?