• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

now i encountered that bug for the Hjerim house in which the murderers mess cannot be cleared up, THIS DID NOT DETER ME!!

as you'll know if you have this bug, the alter in the secret room will still be their, and bones and blood as well. so i was wondering what to do.

now, my character is evil, so naturally i came to a bittersweet conclusion. their are some followers i dislike and so i 'cleanse their spirit' by taking them to the secret room and murdering them.

their are now about 7 dead bodies, 2 of which are headless, now lying there.

objective complete

stagnant94

Way to make lemonade man!
when life gives you lemons, murder a clown.

and that's exactly what i did, Cicero was getting on my nerves anyway, so now he lies in the room of blood (what i'm calling it now)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
What exactly is the problem, stagnant? Seems to me you have the perfect killing field there, and you don't even have to close its door! :D Once your bloodlust has been quenched, some enchanting can be done from that "to-do list," and hey, what's over there? Why, I believe it's an alchemy table. I'll just mosey on over and mix me some potions. Oh, excuse me, Cicero, didn't mean to step on your hand.

Yeah, that happened to me, too. Was really annoying to always kick a few skulls and bones around everytime I went in there. And I paid how much for this dump?!?! Clean up the bleepin' mess! :mad:

stagnant94

Would be awesome if you took Lydia in there and:

"I have a bad feeling about this..."

(door slides shut)

:Dovahkiin:
so lydia, bored of 'carrying my burdens' are you? well you're my burden, and i'm bored of you.

and i love how when i go in the housecarl says 'i hope your not planning any trouble friend'

stagnant94

What exactly is the problem, stagnant? Seems to me you have the perfect killing field there, and you don't even have to close its door! :D Once your bloodlust has been quenched, some enchanting can be done from that "to-do list," and hey, what's over there? Why, I believe it's an alchemy table. I'll just mosey on over and mix me some potions. Oh, excuse me, Cicero, didn't mean to step on your hand.

Yeah, that happened to me, too. Was really annoying to always kick a few skulls and bones around everytime I went in there. And I paid how much for this dump?!?! Clean up the bleepin' mess! :mad:
the funniest thing is when I'm cooking, somehow the animation for a big, evil guy in full daedric armour makes him look like a sissy