• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

stagnant94

now look okay, i am married to Ysolda, and i decided to "teach her the pro's and cons of domestic violence"

anyway i forgot that i was wearing my dwarves gauntlets and, um, killed her.

and if you thought that was bad i stripped her clothes off and put her in my room of blood, (see my evil Hjerim habit thread).

now i feel terrible, I've got many thoughts going though my head: how will i make easy money? who will cook my food? And does my housecarl yet realise that he knows too much?

Morgan

Yeah, killing Ysolda is going too far. She's a sweety-pie!

stagnant94

stagnant94

i was just going to educate her as to what would happen in the real world.

now in the real world, one punch does not kill someone, if it did, i would be awesome

Nakatsu_Hime

On the plus side, corpses in Skyrim never seem to decompose, so no embarrassing smells to explain away to the pizza delivery boy.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
luckily women in skyrim have no rights and are seen as property...besides that dike mjoll.

just stuff her in a closet and learn from your mistakes? good luck to your future wife

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
i mean i did solve one murder case in skyrim

im not afraid to tackle this one!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
luckily women in skyrim have no rights and are seen as property...besides that dike mjoll...
Look closely ladies, this is what you want to avoid in life. :rolleyes:

You must be playing a different game if you think women have no rights in Skyrim. :p

Metas

Redguard Battlemage

You must be playing a different game if you think women have no rights in Skyrim. :p

Obviously it was just a joke. i am in no way chauvinistic and had i been alive in 1919 for the passing of the 19th amendment i would have rejoiced with all women

He can't stand to see the sight of a strong Nord woman. ;)