• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Friday is My Day!

Cidius Saro - Agent of Light

I've gone by many names. I've been many different people.

I was Francois Abitius, advisor to Albecius Marius (esteemed member of the Elder Council who managed to wire a good chunk of the council's funds to himself), until he met his untimely demise and all of the coin he'd stolen was returned to its rightful owners.

I was Scar, member of the drug-trafficking, town-raiding, damsel-defiling bandit gang the Bloodlust Brigadiers. Our leader, Spike, had been kidnapping and raping women of various ages from every small settlement west of the Imperial City for years. That is, until my blade had a casual conversation with the groove of his neck and all of the imprisoned women mysteriously escaped.

My true name's Cidius Saro, youngest son of Audeius and Solena Saro and proud brother of Crassius Saro, who passed before I was old enough to walk due to a fatal ailment. I was born in the golden town of Skingrad in 4E 378 under the sign of the Shadow.

My childhood was a vague and usual one, while my adolescence was anything but. It was spent with my father training to become what he called an "Agent of Light."

He taught me not how to properly deflect enemy blows and counteract with my own, but instead how to remain unseen and undetected in hostile environments. He taught me how to silently strike my target and flee the scene, all whilst covering my tracks. He also coached me a great deal of Speechcraft, in case I ever needed to talk my way out of an unpleasant situation.

Father was a great mentor and although I've never witnessed him in the field, I know he's an even better agent. I'm now traveling on this luxuriously rickety old cart with a couple of battle-hardened Legionnaires to Skyrim, coldest place in Tamriel. Father says a civil war has broken out in the home of the Nords and that it'd be an excellent opportunity to hone my abilities.

I only half agree with him though as I loathe the cold, but I suppose he's got a point. He's tasked me with speaking to one of his few contacts in Skyrim: a Nordic beauty named Hulda, innkeeper of the Bannered Mare in the town of Whiterun, for a briefing of what's going on in the city.

And so my journey begins.

Restrictions:

- Difficulty set to Master
- HUD Opacity set to 0%
- Only carry 20% of maximum carrying capacity
- Only carry 30 arrows maximum
- Must fully sheathe weapon to use a potion
- "Never wet my blade with the blood of an innocent." (AC)
- Not allowed to harvest unreasonable items (for example; if a dead elk has a garnet, don't take it)
- Do not activate overpowered/unrealistic perks (for example; Shadow Warrior)
- Must sleep at least 8 hours a day
- Must eat a meal at least once a day
- Not allowed to swim while wearing armor
- Not allowed to swim in freezing water
- May only use in-game map at a known location
- Only allowed to fast travel by cart. When I arrive at my destination, I will deduct 80 coins from myself, totaling up to 100 coins for the ride.
- No use of exploits
- Upon death, I will sleep at an inn for 7 days and pay for 7 meals
- May only load from auto save in the event of a game freeze
- Must wait 4 hours after reading a spell tome
- Must wait 2 hours after reading a skill tome
- Must wait 1 hour after mining ore
- May not wait unless Cidius has something to keep himself preoccupied (for example; a tome)
- Only carry 10 lockpicks
- When looting the deceased, NEVER take their armor/clothing (gloves, boots, and jewelry are acceptable)

This journal will begin with Cidius at level 5 with the all perks in Sneak leading up to Assassin's Blade, as he a bit experienced with what he does.

I'll be updating this journal as frequently as I well possibly can. I hope you guys enjoy!

These restrictions and my previous journal was inspired by BIGwooly's Nord Refugee Character Diary - Hrisskar III.

Check it out, it's great!

Nord Refugee Character Diary - Hrisskar III | Skyrim Forums

images

Friday is My Day!

Shoot Muiri! That was the most just Dark Brotherhood kill I've ever done.

Hmm.. perhaps Cidius will hear of Alain Dufont's atrocities if he arrives in Windhelm. :)

Friday is My Day!

Alright guys, I've got a funeral viewing to go to in a bit, but I'll begin getting Cidius to 50 Sneak later on tonight. Could I just crouch by a bandit and crack open my Jeffery Deaver book? Will Sneak level that way?

Alright guys, I've got a funeral viewing to go to in a bit, but I'll begin getting Cidius to 50 Sneak later on tonight. Could I just crouch by a bandit and crack open my Jeffery Deaver book? Will Sneak level that way?
You have to be moving hehe ;)

I was wondering how you were going to do that. You should set your difficulty to expert tho, because you will be like level 10-15, and fighting monsters mush higher than you.

Friday is My Day!

You have to be moving hehe ;)

Easy enough. :)

I was wondering how you were going to do that. You should set your difficulty to expert tho, because you will be like level 10-15, and fighting monsters mush higher than you.

Well, the way I see it, Cidius won't be dungeon crawling unless his target is at the end of that dungeon, and he still won't kill anything but his target. Do you get what I'm saying? I'll probably start him off assassinating people in towns though. The sooner Nazeem dies, the better. I'll show him who gets to the Cloud District often. :)

perkecet

you're supposed to do that before leaving helgen. when whoever crouches to avoid the bear you just stand behind and sneak attack them every 5 seconds or so. make sure you wait in between since they count as your party and you won't know if they detect you or not.

Friday is My Day!

you're supposed to do that before leaving helgen. when whoever crouches to avoid the bear you just stand behind and sneak attack them every 5 seconds or so. make sure you wait in between since they count as your party and you won't know if they detect you or not.

Even better! Thanks man!

perkecet

no prob, you can also level weapon skills like that but it takes a bit longer. you'll be surprised how fast it goes, up until like 30 you gain a level every sneak hit, after that it's every two or so. i just got done doing this for my vampire character that i started. won't be playing him until i finish dawnguard as a good guy first though. just got the vamp up to ten to get approached about the dawnguard.

Skyrimosity

Well, except in Cidius's case, it's more fun and rewarding to actually increase your skill through playing. Not using some gameplay glitch the Devs never foresaw anyone doing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts