Undead Rogue`s Gallery : Thralls

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

SR-npc-Illia.jpg

Illia-

Imperial female
Scales with DB up to level 40 cap.
Powerful Mage specializes in Frost Spells and often uses Flesh Armor
Capped Stats = 425 HP , 310 MP , 50 SP
No perks
Moans

As a follower , you can only have her one time under normal cicumstances.
If she is recruited into the Blades before dismissing , she can receive the Blades default armor upon joining and a permanent corpse upon her death.
Note that on one of my play-throughs , Illia reverted to her old Mage robes after a while at Sky Haven( idk why) but body was still perma when she later died

Adam`s Dead Thrall rating = 8.5/10 if armored , 8 if not

Adam Warlock

600px-SR-npc-Marcurio.jpg

Marcurio-

Imperial male
Scales with DB up to level 40 cap
Powerful mage specializes in Shock spells and Flesh Armor
Can also cast Turn Undead
Capped Stats = 425 HP , 410 MP , 50 SP
Candidate to join the Blades
Perks = Augmented Shock 1 , Mage Armor 1 , Magic Resistance 1, Recovery 2 , Respite , Regeneration
Moans

As with many other mages , caution should be used when Marcurio is your thrall due to the collateral damage caused by his spells , most notably his augmented Chain Lightning.
Mages will often end up in fights with other friendlies due to Area-of-Effect damage from that spell as well as Ice Storm and Fireballs.
Be prepared to quickly deactivate or calm Marcurio in the instances this occurs

Adam`s Dead Thrall rating = 8.9 if recruited into the Blades , otherwise 8.3

Adam Warlock

600px-SR-npc-Lu%27ah_Al-Skaven.jpg

Lu`ah Al-Skaven -

Redguard Female
Very powerful mage who scales to 50 so must be thralled when DB is level 40 or under
Frost attacks , flesh armor , greater ward , turn greater undead
Perks = Augmented Frost 2 , Mage Armor 3 , Magic Resistance 3 , Stability , Ward Absorb , others
My level 31 version has approximate stats = 399 HP , 351 MP , 25 SP / level 40 would be 474 HP , 411 MP, 25 SP
Moans

Like other Conjurers , Lu`ah doesn`t use necromancy as a Dead Thrall.
Her robes are leveled so it`s possible to get her to respawn with different kinds(go for highest magicka regen like Robes of Recharging,etc)

The perks and attributes are about as good as a mage gets so Adam rates a level 40 Lu`ah a 9.1/10.
Exceptionally deadly with a Staff of Icy Spear and Stalhrim Dagger with frost damage or chaos enchantment

Adam Warlock

600px-DB-npc-Ralis_Sedarys.jpg

Ralis Sedarys-

Dunmer male
Scales to level 60 so must be thralled when DB is 40 or under
3 pieces leather armor
Primary skills = one handed . light armor , sneak
One of the rare named NPC who will naturally dual-wield any 1H weapons(not forsworn) if not given a shield (Frea(essential), Jenassa , Vendil Severin , Kematu ,and Rayya are the others I know about)

Perks = Augmented Flames 1, Magic Resistance , Dual Flurry 2 , Fighting Stance , Savage Strike , rank 2 on all 1H damage augments , the extremely sweet Extra Damage 2 , others

Does not moan and retains original alert/battle vocal clips !

One of my favorite thralls , I use Ralis with war axe and mace for the extra bleeding damage and ignore armor they provide. Fire damage and absorb Stamina make great enchantments for those weapons
Not particularly skilled with a bow , he`s a better archer than you would expect (most likely due to Extra Damage perk)
Has the typical follower`s bow bug so will more consistently use a Forsworn Bow over higher level ones
Gets decent results from a fire staff especially Incineration

At level 40 , rating is 9.4 / 10 and would be higher if his armor was better

%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80_Orchendor_02.png

Orchendor-

Bosmer male Spellsword
Scales to level 40 at a rate of DB X 1.2
2 Enchantable Items (Highest for boots and gauntlets is Ebony)
Primary skills = Destruction, Heavy Armor, One-handed, Restoration
Orchendor is one of the best and most common thralls. He can teleport and can heal himself while doing so. He is also 100% immune to magic. :p

Orchendor knows the following spells:
Alteration
Ebonyflesh, Ironflesh, Oakflesh, Stoneflesh
Destruction
Frost Cloak Freeze, Ice Storm, Icy Spear, Incinerate, Thunderbolt
Illusion
Invisibility
Restoration
Fast Healing, Grand Healing, Greater Ward, Healing
Perks = Extra Damage 2; Reduced Damage 0.5

Does moan
One of my favorite thralls , I use Orchendor with a greatsword, mainly because at higher levels orchendor's magic will be so high that one handed weapons prove obsolute (At least for me). Absorb Magicka and health make great enchantments for those weapons
Not particularly skilled with a bow , he`s more likely to hurl ice spears at the enemies
Gets decent results from a summoning staff especially Strom or Sanguine
At level 40 , his rating is 9.7 / 10 and would be higher if his moan was better.
He looks like he is posing for a Loreal magizine
" I'm orchendor and in my busy life corrupting afflicted i like to look good. Now with Orchendor's wavy hair spray you can be immune to magic and look good doing it. :D"

iMACobra

Experienced Necromancer
Illia(40) Marcurio(40) Lu'ah(50) Ralis(60)

Health 425 425 559 581
Stamina 50 50 25 168
Magicka 310 410 476 286

Heavy Armor 20 20 15 15
Light Armor 15 15 15 100
One Handed 20 20 25 100
Two Handed 15 15 15 15
Archery 15 15 35 15
Block 20 20 20 100
Sneak 44 73 60 100
Destruction 100 100 100 25
Restoration 100 100 100 15
Conjuration 73 44 100 15
Alteration 73 73 100 20
Illusion 15 15 15 20

iMACobra

Experienced Necromancer
Orchendor-

Bosmer male Spellsword
Scales to level 40 at a rate of DB X 1.2
2 Enchantable Items (Light up to Dragonscale at 48 Heavy up to Daedric at 48)
Primary skills = Destruction, Heavy Armor, One-handed, Restoration
Orchendor is one of the best and most common thralls. He can teleport and can heal himself while doing so. He is also 100% immune to magic. :p

Orchendor knows the following spells:
Alteration
Ebonyflesh, Ironflesh, Oakflesh, Stoneflesh
Destruction
Frost Cloak Freeze, Ice Storm, Icy Spear, Incinerate, Thunderbolt
Illusion
Invisibility
Restoration
Fast Healing, Grand Healing, Greater Ward, Healing
Perks = Extra Damage 2; Reduced Damage 0.5

Does moan
One of my favorite thralls , I use Orchendor with a greatsword, mainly because at higher levels orchendor's magic will be so high that one handed weapons prove obsolute (At least for me). Absorb Magicka and health make great enchantments for those weapons
Not particularly skilled with a bow , he`s more likely to hurl ice spears at the enemies
Gets decent results from a summoning staff especially Strom or Sanguine
At level 40 , his rating is 9.7 / 10 and would be higher if his moan was better.
" I'm orchendor and in my busy life corrupting afflicted i like to look good. Now with Orchendor's wavy hair spray you can be immune to magic and look good doing it. :D"
Orchendor's stats at lv. 40:

Health 625
Stamina 205
Magicka 430

One Handed 100
Two Handed 15
Archery 25
Block 15
Heavy Armor 100
Light Armor 20
Sneak 20
Destruction 100
Restoration 72
Conjuration 15
Alteration 15
Illusion 15

Personal notes & experience: It's pretty much useless to state that he can spawn in Dragonscale and Daedric armor. The highest he can spawn in is Ebony Boots & Gauntlets w/ a Necklace of Revival. He can't spawn in Dragonscale armor b/c he never reaches lv 46 and never Daedric armor b/c he never reaches level 48. He caps at lv. 40 for chrissakes!!! I would also lower that score by one point (my personal opinion) because of his continuous annoying spam of Frostbite which you forgot to mention in his spell list probably b/c you were only looking at uesp.net. His use of frostbite severely limits his potential as he uses it when enemies are up close and eventually dies because frostbite is so damn weak... This video is an example of why he is not as great as he should be.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
%D0%9E%D1%80%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80_Orchendor_02.png

Orchendor-

Bosmer male Spellsword

LOL that's quite a product endorsement!

Adam Warlock

SR-npc-Volkihar_Vampire.jpg

Volkihar Vampire --

Level 48
May be thralled with Necromage perk
823 HP , 413 MP , 294 SP
Typically female found in vampire den although there are a few upper-world randomly encountered males(unstable)
Frost/Shock/Vampiric Drain attacks .
Combat skills in 1H , Light Armor , Sneak
Loaded with beneficial perks, most notably Extra Damage 2.5 !
Some may moan but some retain original vocal clips
Respawns if left behind for long enough
Will not appear regularly until DB is at higher levels

Considered by many to be best Dead Thralls in the game(normally)
This necromancer can`t really argue with that
Giving a Volkihar sufficient fire resistance enchant on boots renders them virtually unstoppable by most enemies

Adam`s rating - 9.8 and would be a 10 if corpse was permanent or could be anchored

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Lokil.png

General

Lokil
Nord male Vampire (Vampire Boss)
Radiant level 14 - 65 (his level will not change once it it set)
Primary skills - Sneak, Conjuration, Light armour, One-Handed
Attributes (Lv42) Magic - 458 Health - 669 Stamina - 354

Equipment/Magic/Perks

2 Enchantable and Smithable Items (Vampire Light Armour & Vampire Boots)

Lokil uses the following spells:
Destruction - Ice spike, Lightningbolt, Vampiric Drain

Perks -Augment Frost, Bladesman (3), Hack and Slash (3), Mage Armour, Extra Damage 2.5, Fighting Stance, Savage Strike, Magic Resistance (2)

Field Notes

Lokil is one of my most used thralls. The highest level he can be and still be thralled is a level 42 Master Vampire (with Necromage Perk). At this level he is an incredibly powerful Thrall, focusing mostly on lightning magic and fighting with a one-handed weapon. He does NOT moan and instead repeats lines such as "So hungry all the time now." He has a cool accent and an awesome mohawk! A must have if your a vampire and wish to have a party of bloodsuckers!

I give him a rating of 9.0 due to his perks, attributes, armour rating and frost resistance but lack of powerful magic and very few enchanting slots.

Before I post Arch-Curate Vyrthur, I have a new rating system that I will be using. Half of the points 5/10 is Effectiveness in combat. (I will take them to a dragons den and a nordic ruin. How they do is how they are rated.) 1/10 is if they play well with others (The Anti-Serana code), 2/10 is Permanency and 2/10 is personality retain and moan.

khazan99

I have wanted to build a necromancer for awhile but haven't yet, so I find this and the other thread very interesting. Quick question: can you tell me if you can 'swap out' the potential thrall's existing gear with better gear (enchanted or otherwise), or do they have to always use the gear that they had when they died?

Thanks!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I have wanted to build a necromancer for awhile but haven't yet, so I find this and the other thread very interesting. Quick question: can you tell me if you can 'swap out' the potential thrall's existing gear with better gear (enchanted or otherwise), or do they have to always use the gear that they had when they died?

Thanks!
Post your Dead Thrall pictures and descriptions.
For other info and discussion on necromancy see "Thrall Thread : Living with the dead"

I don't mean to be rude Khazan, but we are trying to keep this thread free of questions and comments of general necromancy and just have it contain a list of thralls. I'll quote and answer your question over in the Thrall Thread :)

khazan99

Thanks!
Post your Dead Thrall pictures and descriptions.
For other info and discussion on necromancy see "Thrall Thread : Living with the dead"

I don't mean to be rude Khazan, but we are trying to keep this thread free of questions and comments of general necromancy and just have it contain a list of thralls. I'll quote and answer your question over in the Thrall Thread :)

no problem at all; my apologies! I'll check the other thread

Adam Warlock

600px-SR-npc-Forsworn_05.jpg

Forsworn Ravager (Shaman)- aka the Ice Queen

Level 34
Always female
Moans
Respawns

447 HP , 248 MP , 50 SP
Wears full set of forsworn armor
Powerful Frost attacks complimented by Frost Cloak and a conjured Frost Atronach

Perks- Atromancy , Augmented Frost 2 , Dual Casting , Impact , Deep Freeze , Custom Fit , Magic Resistance , Ward Absorb , others

Prefers to fight at range but will use a dagger if pressed

Mages with a full set of unenchanted gear are a rare commodity for a necromancer.
The ability to raise both the armor rating by smithing and other attributes through enchantments enables you to put an extremely tough and deadly ally by your side.
It is advised to not get in between this femme fatale and her prey !

An example of this NPC may be found near the smithing station at Karthspire Camp at fairly early levels.

9.3 out of 10

Adam Warlock

600px-DB-npc-Reaver_Lord.jpg

Reaver Lord- Brodir Grove boss pictured with Stormfang

Radiant level , highest is 28( all stats are for this one)
Always male Dunmer
Does not moan and retains original vocal clips
Will wear 4 pieces of Carved Nordic armor
Respawns

497 HP , 133 MP , 150 SP
Perks- Destruction Augments Rank 2 for all 3 elements ! , Magic Resistance , Mage Armor

This is not a warrior as he would appear by his heavy armor but his combat AI and attributes are more in line with Bandit Wizards who tend to use a blend of ranged casting and melee.
Will use fire , frost ,or shock depending on foe

Weapons with destruction enchants get huge boosts with him especially Chaos.

9.5 out of 10

Notes regarding gear- Reaver Lords will use armor obtained from a different Reaver Lord.
Since they respawn ,remove and store gear if you leave him behind .
If he`s gone when you get back , the next one will wear the stuff.
My own set of renamed and reusable Legendary "Reaver Overlord" armor has-
Helmet w/Magicka+Magicka Regen
Armor w/Health + Stamina
Gauntlets w/Magicka + Fortify Heavy Armor
Boots w/Stamina + Resist Frost.

iMACobra

Experienced Necromancer
600px-SR-npc-Sild_the_Warlock.jpg

Sild the Warlock

He is a male Nord Fire Mage who resides (or resided) in Rannveig's Fast constantly waiting for dungeon delvers/treasure hunters to fall into his trap. Miraculously, you're the only that doesn't break limbs or die like the rest do once you hit the puddle below as detailed in Sild's Journal. By the way he controls the Subjugated Ghosts, he's sort of a necromancer (like Arondil) if he reclaim their souls for his own use. Apparently, he was supposed to have a staff called Sild's Staff which was supposed to summon Subjugated Ghosts but instead summons Frost Atronachs but it's not in the game anyway. He refers to his assistant as "He" even though it's a female Dunmer.

Stats at lv.40:
Health 500
Magicka 410
Stamina 50

Primary Skills: Destruction 100, Restoration 100, Alteration 72, Conjuration 72

Perks: At lv.40, the exact same as a lv. 40 boss Pyromancer

Personal Notes & Experiences: Just look, look at that mohawk!!! He is one of my favorite, and most used mage thralls to use because of the type of magic he uses. The majority of enemies in Skyrim are not resistant to fire. Falmer, Spriggans, Trolls, and vampires are especially weak against fire. Barely anything resists fire. The only things that resist it are Flame Atronachs (100% resistance, which are far and few between) and Dunmer (50% resistance, you're mostly gonna fight Nords in Skyrim).

If you don't want him to only use fire magic to deal with others with other magic weaknesses, then give him other elemental staves. I wouldn't give him AoE destruction staves if you're pairing him up with melee followers/thralls because his extreme use of Fireballs is enough to aggravate them. That will be a common problem to deal with Sild but you could always kill him although I would recommend to Pacify him because if you kill and then rezz him, the enchantments on his clothes will not take effect until you go thru a loading screen.

As for his enchantments on clothing, there's not much to do with him honestly. He only has already enchanted robes and boots. Keep stripping him until he gets a Robes of Resurgence (150% faster magic regen.) and enchant his boots with any 2 magic resists (although he already has 50% Frost Resistance as a Nord). The robes with magicka cost reductions do not work on followers/thralls. He has not used any summoning staves in my experience with him, not even the Sanguine Rose. That might somewhat turn you off and he will rarely use shields to defend when up close also. I recommend giving a 2handed weapon so that he can block and stop miserably failing as a spellsword w/ a 1handed weapon (as good as Sulla Trebatius who I might talk about later).

His perks and stats are the exact same as a boss Pyromancer, since they have the same level. The best thing about him is permanency! Now you don't have to worry about anchoring and losing him. Although, I would leave him inside a nonrespawning interior because I left Anise (who is supposedly permanent) on the dragon burial mound not too far from Swindler's Den and she disappeared on me for some reason. Might have something to do with the random encounter spawn point nearby. His moan is also not nearly as bad as others.

I will give him a 9/10 for fire magic (almost none resist it), lv40 cap (draugr can't disarm), healing, and permanency. The lost points is for moan, bad in melee and AoE Fireballs that cause friendly fire. All can be easily tolerated.

EDIT: UPDATED STATS!!!

Adam Warlock

SR-npc-Kematu.jpg

Kematu -

Redguard warrior requires anchor for permanency
Scales 1.2xDB up to 50 so is thrallable at DB lvl33 or less.
At level 30-33 has @ 500 HP and a deep pool of Stamina.
No perks but highest skill is 1h.
Dual wields his scimitars to deadly effect and will use any bow/arrow .
Tolerable moan.
Perhaps the strongest melee NPC who wears no armor.
He`s a big brute and the character rendering is top-notch

Ideal for a DPS role or if you want to add a Redguard/corsair flavor to your undead troop.
Due to lack of armor protection , it is suggested to enchant his weapon(s) with Absorb Health to keep him on his feet longer.
He will also utilize Flesh Armor Scrolls if in his inventory.

8.5 out of 10

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts