Private [WoS RP] *~. The Will of Sithis .~*

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    (Crap, I have some catching up to do.)

"Good morning, sleepy head."

These were the words that woke him from his sleep. Unable to see or move Michael panicked. "This can't be good" thought Michael to himself. The scent of incense helped to calm down to try and access the situation he was in. "Have the guards found out about me already? No. I'm sure no one saw me go in or out of the tavern. Which would mean that whoever is behind this is not connected" thought Michael as he tried to make sense of the situation. "What do you want with me?" asked Michael.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    As he replies, the argonian's voice is calm and soothing.

"Relax, friend, I just wanted to congratulate you on that nice show you put on in Candlehearth Hall. You caught that foolish Nord quite off-guard. Kudos."

To his right, Michael would be able to hear the struggled protests of someone who's mouth was clearly covered so their words couldn't be made out.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Michael made sure that no one saw him in Candlehearth Hall that day, so how does this person know? It doesn't matter now that he's tied up. Noticing the muffled voice of someone beside him, Michael knew that he wasn't alone in this predicament. "I'm as relaxed as I could be while being bound to a chair. I can't say the same for whomever is beside me" said Michael waiting to see how the stranger would reply.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    "Yes, Luaffyn has seemed quite excited about her predicament-... You see, she has been marked for death by the Dark Brotherhood."

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Michael panicked at the sound of Luaffyn's name being said and tried to break free of his binds but to no avail. "Luaffyn?! What has she done to be marked for death?!" exclaimed Michael.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    "That matters little. What matters right now is YOU, friend."

With his wrist tied to the arm of the chair, Michael's wrist would have been tied so his palm would face the ceiling. The argonian pulls down the young man's blindfold and cuts his arm bindings, handing him the steel dagger to let him take care of his feet bindings himself.

As his vision returns, he'd find they're in a dimly lit wooden hut. The type poachers use a few months out of the year. Luaffyn would be tied to a chair, unblindfolded, but gagged and struggling, the base of the chair nailed into the floorboards and iron cuffs locked tightly around her wrists.

"I want you to kill her for us, Michael."

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Shocked by the words he had just heard Michael looked at Luaffyn and froze. "I am to kill Luaffyn? "She has been my friend since childhood, and I am to end her life here in this hut because of this strangers order?" Michael thought to himself. Luaffyn stopped struggling and looked at Michael with tears in her eyes. Michael looked down at the dagger in his hand and grasped it firmly. "Why her! Why not someone else?" asked Michael angrily.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    "You can live with me, or die with her, Michael." As the pitch-black-skinned argonian says this, his hand gently goes to grasp the sheathed sword tied to his left hip.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Luaffyn struggled when she heard I would be killed as well If I didn't kill her. Michael closed his eyes in thought as to how this would end. He did not want to kill Luaffyn but he didn't want to die either. Luaffyn suddenly calmed down. "M.ch..l" muttered Luaffyn. Michael opened his eyes and walked over to her. She wasn't crying anymore. A sudden chill ran down Michael's spine as Luaffyn put her head to his chest. Michael understood her actions... She would not allow us both to die. With shivering hands, Michael brought the dagger to Luaffyn's chest. Even now he still did not want to kill her, but he would not deny her this wish. "Luaffyn...tell my father he will have to wait a little longer to see me" whispered Michael in her ear. Luaffyn nodded and burst into tears. Michael quickly plunged the dagger into her chest which pierced her heart. He layed her on the ground and covered her with his robe. "A quick death for an old friend..." whispered Michael.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    The argonian's face became solemn and he nodded as she died. After Michael whispered to the corpse, making peace with it, the argonian said comfortingly, "a wise choice, brother. Welcome to your new life, your new family."

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    --- Meanwhile at the Bannered Mare (Whiterun)

The evening had grown long into the night. Riz had positioned himself next to the firepit to abate the chill. He sat next to the bard picking the lute's strings, in Riz's opinion, lackluster at best.
    Riz broke into song:

"...the blood spilled, he was killed...with a candlestick/ in the library of the bard's guild...it was scandalous"

The bard plucking the wrong chord stopped abruptly as thier eyes met. It was already too late for the young initiate of the guild. Riz produced a rusty dagger that had been concealed beneath his sleeve and drove it hilt-deep into his neck. There was a jet-spray of blood as the dagger slid back out although Riz hadn't noticed. His eyes had already trained back to the onlookers. It was the scream of the barmaid that set him moving toward and up the staircase in bounds of 2 steps at a time. He bustled into the first room he set eyes upon "housekeeping!!" he called in a convincing feminine mimick. This jest set him into another bout of laughter as he scrambled for the open window, nearly losing his footing.

The guards made thier pursuit of the dirty jester into the room only to be greeted by the now distant sound of shrill laughter into the night. A guard (who's sweetroll had been stolen earlier that night) bent down and picked up one of the discarded notes littered all over the floor.

WE KNOW

Perhaps it was time for Riz to indeed return home

(btw reiji, great intro, and this line was gold "Your father denied it to his last breathe, because he never came back up for air! Ahahahaha")

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    The argonian's face became solemn and he nodded as she died. After Michael whispered to the corpse, making peace with it, the argonian said comfortingly, "a wise choice, brother. Welcome to your new life, your new family."

"Family? I just killed the last person I could call family" said Michael angrily as he stood up. "What does your family have to offer me?"

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
    -Riften
    Quite a ways away a silent figure known only to the locals as fleeon entered the pub. As soon as he stepped foot in the warm hall and heard the crackling of the fire pit on the floor he heard a rather distinct and pungent voice that irritated him almost instantaneously. To the right of his fit and slender body stood a woman, leaning on the wall. Without acknowledging fleeon she immediately told him to step away as she had no business with him.

"Nobody talks to me like that", thought fleeon
    She must die tonight.

And so, as the moon gently relieved the tired sun of its duties the rude woman went upstairs to her rented room and retired for the night. Little did she know that an assassin with a hunger for revenge followed her in the shadows. As she donned her nightclothes, slipped into bed, and extinguished the light...her fate had been determined. Almost like death itself the assassin stepped forth from the shadows of the room he slipped into while the lady was distracted, and drew his blade. Gently pulling out a fatal poison extracted from the venom of the spiders he had encountered on the road he dipped his blade into the jar without a sound. Stepping closer to the slumbering figure now he took his gloved hand, quickly seized his victims head, turned it around, and cut a deep, clean hole through the jugular artery. As red quickly stained the bed sheets of the room the blade was sheathed and the shadows enveloped the assassin...

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    (might I suggest that a cap is put on the number of players as it could grow out of control and become confusing quickly?)

fleeon

(might I suggest that a cap is put on the number of players as it could grow out of control and become confusing quickly?)
    can we focus on that masterpiece I just wrote? :p

lol

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    ( No cap. We can take on anybody and everybody, that's what the instance tracker is for. )

Abandoned hut in The Pale
    "Family? I just killed the last person I could call family" said Michael angrily as he stood up. "What does your family have to offer me?"
    The argonian continued his calm, soothing voice as he responded, "safety, riches, and murder, my brother. Come with me back home, won't you? Our horses await-..."

As he mentioned the last part, the sound of two horses neighing outside the building would be easily heard.

---

Outside of the Whiterun Sanctuary

"Two more, my son," Sithis spoke, his will emanating throughout Drazker's mind.

"Whiterun and Riften-... They have spilled blood this night-... You will meet them."

Drazker nodded physically, as if the Dread Father himself were in front of him.

"Yes, Father. I will meet them and induct them into the family."

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
    Abandoned hut in The Pale

The argonian continued his calm, soothing voice as he responded, "safety, riches, and murder, my brother. Come with me back home, won't you? Our horses await-..." As he mentioned the last part, the sound of two horses neighing outside the building would be easily heard.
    " I shall go with you then... but first I will give Luaffyn a proper burial" said Michael as he carried Luaffyn towards the door. Michael took Luaffyn to a hill overlooking the sea and buried her. He incribed her name on a rock with the steel dagger the Argonian had gave him. "The life I will lead from now on may not be to your liking... but I will do my best to make your proud, for this life is the one you saved" said Michael as he walked towards the horses. "Let's go home then" said Michael to the Argonian who's name he did not yet know.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Geographic center of The Pale

Razaar untied the first horse's reins from a pole planted into the ground. Jogging over to the left side of the horse, he placed his left boot into the stirrup and pushed himself off the ground, swinging his right leg over the mount's back and into the other stirrup.

Looking towards Michael, the argonian nods, "I'm Razaar, by the way."

fleeon

-Somewhere in Riften
    As fleeon proceeded to calmly walk out of the Riften pub, he gave the Argonian bartender a slight smirk.
    "Surprise for you upstairs" he thought. Somehow the Argonian managed to eerily understand his telekinetic message and rushed upstairs. But by the time she had reached the room of murder, fleeon was already in the carriage headed towards Solitude. As the carriage rolled down the hill, faint screams echoed inside the walls. "Murder!" they cried. "Guards!" they pleaded. But it was too late. A soul deserving of its punishment was on its way to meet the master of the Void. As the carriage arrived late in the day at the stables of Ivarstead, fleeon decided to rest in the inn. He readily surrendered 10 septims, marched up to his room, slipped one of his daggers underneath the pillow, and slept.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
    Location unknown

The air was freezing; nothing could be smelled through the piercing cold. Fleeon would awaken, wrapped tightly in blankets, in a rather large tent. It's walls rippled lightly against the unceasing wind and each breath would produce a large cloud of steam. In a chair at the other end of the tent would sit a heavily armored man whose ebony armored twisted and glowed from some source within.

A booming, ethereal voice, sounding like death itself permeated Fleeon's mind as it seemed to shout at him from all directions.

"Have a nice rest, murderer?"