• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Lesser:
1. Never travels during the day.
2. No potions whatsoever
3. Blend into to society
4. Feed nightly.
5. Do whatever it takes to survive any confrontation

I'll be employing these rules for my vampire. Any suggestions on bartering, if shops are all closed by the time the sun's down and you can go outside?
Typically at twilight is the time I usually have the vampire come out. Basically when the sun no longer hurts the character. You'll have to experiment to get the timing down. Most shops stay open for an hour or two depending on location. If the vampire is close to a town, I'd rush to it in order to sell some goods before they close up. Khajiit Caravans are a good place to barter at night as well.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
And after a good long while, when you're comfortable with your unlife, if you can divine a reason for your character to go look up the Dawnguard in the first place(I couldn't), you can eventually join the Volkihar and engage in the cutthroat politics of vampiric royalty. Not before, though.
You could have him pose as a human to infiltrate the Dawnguard, either with the intent to bring them down, or to use them to help you find the mysterious Volkihar coven you've been unable to find by yourself.

Or, why not join the Dawnguard prior to becoming a vampire? I worked out some quick backstory for my new character this morning. He is a Redguard who's been long interested in dark magics, but since that's very frowned upon in Hammerfell, he's gone to Skyrim to investigate rumors of necromancers there. After learning a bit of conjuration and illusion magic, he hears about the vampire threat, and decides to join the Dawnguard, both to help out and to have some semblance of a home and a family in Skyrim. But he contracts Sanguinaire Vampiris in Dimhollow Crypt, and after fully turning, he realizes how much stronger his magic is as a vampire, and decides to remain one. This leads to him joining the Volkihar coven, again for a home and a family, and as a way to develop his skills even more.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts