• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

What should be the enemies who bring this destruction?

• Total voters

AngryMage

100% Argonian, at your service!
    Timik rummages through his bag. " Ah, here it is. An Ebony sword, and a pretty sharp one too. I had this forged after... I just remembered something. Have either of you heard of a criminal named Baerland? He's a tall Nord with dark brown hair and black armor."

Lithien

"I am a hunter, but the almost time I am a explorer. I am here in Skyrim since I was 4, but born in Valenwood. Oh, I know Ysolda! Maybe I can show you where she lives."

Lithien saw that Xystus and Timik are being very friendly. Lithien saw the Ebony sword and said: "Today is you luck day, Xystus!"

Baerland sounds familiar to Lithien when Timik talk about him: "I already hear that name before... but now I don't remember. What he did?"

AngryMage

"He ambushed the carriage I was on. Nearly killed me if Mihna hadn't come with the guard force. What he did was he killed the dragonborn. That is why I plan on severing his head and putting an end to his wretched existence!" Timik doesn't look happy, but he calms down and takes a sip from his tankard.

Couch

"He ambushed the carriage I was on. Nearly killed me if Mihna hadn't come with the guard force. What he did was he killed the dragonborn. That is why I plan on severing his head and putting an end to his wretched existence!" Timik doesn't look happy, but he calms down and takes a sip from his tankard.

Riftus

'Wow. A fine ebony sword. I think I'm ready to throw 75 of my 100 septims to you. Would 75 septims be an adequate price? I'm not paying any less. And Baerland? I think I ran into him once. He might've been at white river watch. My father was cursing at him under his breath. Lucky for us, that hideous man was only interested in stealing my father's skooma. I personally don't like skooma, but like all other Khajiit, my father did.'
    Xystus turned to the person he now knew as Lithien. 'You could show me where Ysolda lives? That would be great! I'd be able to get some business done, then I'm going to try and head out on an adventure. I'd like to see Blackreach. Where do you guys plan on exploring? Maybe could I tag along?'

AngryMage

"Well, I hear that there is a highly experienced alchemist who sells to everyone, 'cept Aldmer and Nords who lives in a cave near Solitude, in the marsh . I also hear a group of assassins have been terrorizing Dawnstar shortly after they expanded the city, and my brother coulb be one. Which one should we go for? What do you think?" Timik thinks he'll go with Xystus, and then the barkeeper interrupts. "Ysolda. She's pretty close by. In the market place you'll find her. Oh, and if you plan on going to the marsh, you watch out for Chaurus. Those buggers can be a real pain." Timik remembers reading a book about Chaurus. As he remembers the details he cringes.

AngryMage

Timik considers the offer given, but decides to give the sword to him, free of charge. " Trust me, I have enough coin on me to attract every theif in Skyrim. Besides if we go to the marsh, don't you want to afford some powerful potions? He offers Argonians and Khajiits some pretty generous discounts."

Lithien

"Like Timik said, Ysolda is on the market, here in front of Bannered Mare. And Blackreach seems a nice place for explore. I heard that there is a lot of giant glowing mushrooms! But, like you are new here in Skyrim, maybe we can start with the assassins. You choice".

Lithien

Besides if we go to the marsh, don't you want to afford some powerful potions? He offers Argonians and Khajiits some pretty generous discounts."

"Yes, or if you have some healing skills, it will help a lot."

AngryMage

Timik suddenly loses his enthusiasm. "No, if my friend Veliz came with me then there would be a healer. But, maybe our new friend does." He looks over a Xystus with newly renewed hope.

Riftus

Well, yeah, I have healing spells, but I'm not so good at using them. I prefer to damage the enemy enough that they can't even think about striking back. And I think it would be nice to go to Dawnstar and take down those assassins. I loathe them. Also, thanks for the sword. There must be a way I can repay you.'
    Ysolda walked into the bar. Xystus made a deal with her, sent a courier to give the gained money to his father, along with a note explaining that he would be leaving business to explore Skyrim.
    Xystus went back to Timik and Lithien and said, 'I'm ready to explore. When can we start?'

Lithien

OOC: Here in the story, is day or night?

IC:
    "I prefer attack too, but we can't exempt some potions". Lithien wait Riftus talk with Ysolda "Well, we can leave when you want. Maybe some of you want rest here in the inn before."

AngryMage

OOC: Its not quite night time, bit it's getting there.

Timik thinks it over and realizes that it would be best to stay for a night. He's getting tired and is faintly intoxicated, and an adventure in this condition would be suicide. "I'm gonna call it a day. Let's meet up tomorrow morning."

Lithien

"Ok, let's rest this night! I gonna eat something and go home. You both will sleep here in the inn tonight?"

AngryMage

" Yes, we meet tomorrow at 3:50 Am so we may get an early start."

Lithien

"Ok, so I will go home. See you soon!" Then, Lithien get up and pick your stuffs. Before leave the Inn, she paid the barmaid and say go to her.

Lithien

Lithien wake up early, and arrived in Bannerd Mare at 6AM. She had a bag with various potions of healing and stamina, arrows, clothes and utensils for camping. She is standing up near from the entrance of the inn, waiting for they companions.

AngryMage

Timik wakes up, and gathers nesecary item for travel. He walk to door when he sees something is here which wasnt before. Another Argonian is here, so he talks to to the unknown female.
    Timik-Hello. I'm Timik Velirz, and you would be?
    ???-I am Makera, and I am glad to see another Argonian.
    Timik-Same here. Do you know of the alchemist in the marsh?
    Makera-Yes, I do. He's an Argonian like us, and his name is Lars Knows-Much. I have not met him but I have heard much.
    Timik-Like what?
    Makera-He makes potions and poisons capable of seeping through the skin. Makes it easy to heal, or injure others. I would like to meet him. Could I come with you?
    Timik-Sure. If you are willing to deal with Chaurus.
    Makera-Hmmph. I kill them and eat them while traveling. I don't care, I'm coming with you.
    Timik thinks to himself on how anyone could ear a Chaurus, but he decides it would be good to have her when they are attacked by one. The two heavily armored reptiles leave the inn and rondevouz with Lithien.

OOC: I'm not using two characters, I'm using an npc to accompany the team. I control their dialogue, and I will say what they do in combat, but they won't do any sort of interaction with the environment.

Lithien

Lithien saw Timik coming with another Argonian. The bosmer approached from them and said:
    Lithien: Good morning! I see that we have another friend. You can call me Lithien, and you?...