18+ The Saga of Bloody Bones OOC

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    After all what's eight to seven? And I am currently writing the intro so it will be up soon :D

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Alright. Awesome. Lets start this plops up.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I'm
    Confused right now...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Oh.. Snap... My card wasn't that great and to be honest I didn't put much into it because I didn't know how I wanted her to be or give much away .shrugs.

Kir the Silent

Well I know you're a great rper anyways lol and since I own this thread(kinda lol) I say there's enough room for you both, but I'm not a tyrant so I'm asking everyone else what they think. Eight instead of seven isn't such a big deal after all. There's usually one or two people that leave/disappear anyways :p

Delusional

Yeah, there's always a few people bound to disappear.

Kir the Silent

Exactly so one more would actually be nice, I'm pretty flexible even when I set a cap

Delusional

Is Kir alone on the surface, waiting for adventurers? Is there a camp set up, what are the situations on the surface above the ruin?

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    I've have thought about it, long and hard. It may seemed biased but I have to choose AA. For several reasons; we obviously need some experienced rpers to help the new guys :), I already promised her a spot in one of my rps long ago and my other one is already full, and her application while a bit short is very well done. But I am a fair person and as some people may drop out I will also open another spot for Brigs if everyone is fine with that :D

That's so sweet. :') <--- Happy Tears.

Kir the Silent

Yes, I'm a saint I know lol and humble too.

A.Auditore

maybe...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Knew it...

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    So... When will we start again?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    WHEW!... i just finished reading everyones ccs (so i can get a idea what everyones character is like) and I liked them all, they are pretty good!!! Even though im not the one judging them, i did enjoying reading them all :D

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    WHEW!... i just finished readying everyones ccs (so i can get a idea what everyones character is like) and I liked them all, they are pretty good!!! Even though im not the one judging them, i did enjoying reading them all :D

It took me FOREVER to read all the CC's. I kept reading them over and over just so that I could sort of remember the people without having to keep coming here.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    It took me FOREVER to read all the CC's. I kept reading them over and over just so that I could sort of remember the people without having to keep coming here.
    At times the trouble I have is remembering every ones names :sadface: but its easy to see the characters after they are written up in post (clearly ash geez) I however at times really don’t like writing out what the person is like because I feel at times that the character can possibly change or I might decide I don’t want them that way, but yes I did read the ccs and I did like them all, the ones that are doing this for the first time, excellent job on the cc, but everything will be determined when the actual posts start going up :D and that’s what I am truly waiting for

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Just like to say regardless what kir said/says I'm not an experienced rper

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Oh dear. Looks like I may have to drop out of this role play before it even begins... I just read the strict rules of my camp free time, and was recently told I could not bring my lap top. And they don't provide internet, so I won't be able to post with my iPod. If I'm lucky, then I will be able to post maybe every other day, but I really doubt it... :sadface: I might get dismissed from my camp if I attempt to access this forum while in the computer lab( they say it can only be used to check one's email or do class related work ). I am super sad now...I'm leaving on the 6th. If I don't post by the 10th, just count me out. Or you can just say I'm not in it right now. I'm probably not going to be able to get on.....Stupid camp.:mad:

But, I will keep you posted( see what I did there? ) and will hopefully get internet access for my iPod. But that's just a hope.

So I'll probably drop out of this role play I guess, depending on when it starts, and I'll try to join another one when I get back. I really look forward to anything else you're thinking up of, Kir! I have been watching your other ones, and I absolutely love them!