• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowGambit

Psychic capabilities for players, with a new skill set like with werewolf. Learn from the Psijic order

Religion taking a more important part in the game and in the player character's life. You will have to choose a deity.

"War of the Gods", Deadric Princes vs Divines. Player has to choose one to do quests for him and balance the tip of the scale. Same questline for all the princes, different reward depending the one you serve. Second questline for the Divine, somehow linked, a bit like the Civil War questline. again rewards depends on your Deity.

Introduce Giant eagle and riding them to fight Dragons....

Skarv

I was thinking that the Empire and local Nords unite in secret to defeat the Altmer, and once the war is going on you get to be in an actually war, meaning you can kill like 500 people and have fun, then when they almost win a powerful Altmer mage creates a spell that goes wrong and makes a cataclysm. Then in the new Elder Scrolls you can help end the cataclysm

osheao

i want 'broken steel'-like adjustments. i don't worry about story and the next set of quests and stuff.

the hud needs to be fixed.

add freakin ATTRIBUTES! perks do not replace attributes.

a damn 'hardcore' mode f'in please? sleep/eat is not a hardcore mode, btw.

Tonmax

These are just some ideas I've had nothing real big:

For some reason I had this thought that you should be able to transform into a spectral type figure, like Become Ethereal only you could attack people. You would get some sort of new spells/weapons and perks like the Vampire Lord and Werewolf.

I would also love to see the Vigilant of Stendarr become a playable faction. I would enjoy hunting Daedra.

Add quests for the male Divines, the femal divines get their own quest why not males. And also maybe add Divine Armor with a light and heavy set.

Clevdawg15

Religion taking a more important part in the game and in the player character's life. You will have to choose a deity.

"War of the Gods", Deadric Princes vs Divines. Player has to choose one to do quests for him and balance the tip of the scale. Same questline for all the princes, different reward depending the one you serve. Second questline for the Divine, somehow linked, a bit like the Civil War questline. again rewards depends on your Deity.

That sounds good, maybe tie the God war in the Man/Mer War( alliances among the gods, some Aedra-Deadra pacts, some support each other side, some neutral.)

I would also like to see permenent consequences from this DLC, from your choices. Not just temporary effects or abilities.

And a little forshadowing to the future.

Something with Talos. Not a living Talos but perhaps a vision of him that the Dragonborn has...perhaps a face to face. Not sure where they would take it from there :confused:

Anyways, that's my idea that I've tossed into the stew.

Olly

I have a few ideas that I think could be quite cool.

A Skyrim Arena- Could be on an Island or Somewhere.

Ability to Join the Forsworn- Help Them Liberate the Reach.

Goblins- A Goblin infestation of Skyrim and a Goblin-Hunters guild.

Snow Elf/Falmor- More Snow Elf/Falmor Story

BigBad

Person of Interest
Why does everybody want a 'return of the Dwemer' story? I see this all over the net.

The most interesting thing about the Dwemer is that there aren't any of them around and nobody knows exactly why. Sure, they have a fascinating history and an extremely important place in Elder Scrolls lore, but the fact remains that the only thing that really put the Dwemer on the map in the fandom is their extinction event. Dwemer are a hundred times more interesting as an unsolved mystery than otherwise.

PoisonPen

Why does everybody want a 'return of the Dwemer' story? I see this all over the net.

The most interesting thing about the Dwemer is that there aren't any of them around [...]

Yagrum Bagarn is presumably still kicking around if he wasn't killed in the eruption of the Red Mountain.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I'm hoping that the next DLC does what the Shiviring Isles did and that is add new land to explore. There isn't anywhere in Skyrim that we have yet to explored, so if this DLC adds new land, then the land would probably be somewhere on the border with Skyrim. That means we have north eastern Hammerfell, mainland Morrowind, East High Rock and Northern Cyrodil. We have already been to all of Cyrodil, so expanding the DLC there wouldn't make sense, but we haven't been to either East Hammerfell or mainland Morrowind.
In mainland Morrowind we have Argonians that have started to take over the Dark Elves lands due to their weakness ever since the eruption of Red Mountain, so we could finally see some more stuff about the Argonians and possibly even be involved in the Argonian take over.
In eastern High Rock we might find more information as well as support for the forsworn to take back the reach from Skyrim, seeing as the Reach expands into East High Rock and we never got to explore too far this way in Daggerfall.
Finally that leaves us with the northeast part of Hammerfell, which we also did not see in Daggerfall. I do not know as much about this area, but after some research it seems that Skyrim had once invaded and besieged the Hammerfell city of Dragonstar and took control of East Dragonstar while Hammerfell remained in control of West Dragonstar.
Besides these there doesn't seem to be anywhere that the next DLC could expand to except for maybe a realm of Oblivion.

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
-The invasion of the Falmer onto Skyrim soil.There is a book in skyrim called The Falmer:A Study (I believe thats right) that says that above ground attacks have become more common.It also said something about the biggest threat mankind has ever seen.(Might possibly be an overexaggeration)

So, for DLC they're just going to go with the plot from Dragon Age: Origins? lol

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
There have been a lot of rumors regarding the building of your own homes. I'd love that, if it was done right.

Ponchosam

I'm simply speculating here, and while everyone has very viable guesses as to the events tied to Tamriel, let's take a closer, and perhaps a more interesting twist on the "hearth fire" title. Besides what the Skyrim wikis say about the books related to Hearthfire (from the last year of the 1st era) if we look closely at the text there's a heavy influence of "Versidue-Shaie" an Akaviri Potentiate from the end of the first era in Tamriel. We then tie this to the Land of Akavir, supposed birthplace of the dragon. Put into place the fact that sky haven temple is an Akaviri structure, We could well see the introduction of the long awaited Akavir. Honestly it's been too long that we havnt seen these suckers.

^THAT^ that would be cool. Although aren't the Akaviri several countries away? Although I would love to explore the akaviri continent. And it would give Bethesda a ton of room to add a lot of cool new weapons/armor/etc.

Another cool idea that could tie in with that would be new types of dragons. It seems that the Akiviri are based on Japan, so that would give them room to ad cool twisty snake type dragons... the ones with the whiskers that look like noodles. I would love to fight one of those!

El Fonz0

There have been a lot of rumors regarding the building of your own homes. I'd love that, if it was done right.
Well, that rumor is true. Take a look at this.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
So the rumours turned out to be true, which in my opinion is a pretty good thing. I play on the 360 so unfortunately modding is out of the question, so this expansion will be cool.

I just hope you truly can build the houses the way you want them, I don't expect sims level customization, however I hope we get more than 3 styles to choose from. The adoption thing may be cool if it adds something to the game, other than annoying kids in your home.

I pity the giants who attack my home. I pity them.

i think the next Skyrim dlc should be race specific, meaning each race has its own storyline. What i want is it to involve Akivir. It would start out by the human races and the elven races to go back to war. Weather you picked stormcloaks or imperials a war between those two races would break out. If you choose stormcloaks than the human races would attack the elven races and if you choose the imperials the elves would try and conquer the human races while they are still weakened by the civil war. While this is happening if you are an Argonian you go back to Blackreach, then the Tseasci from Akavir sail over and land in Blackmarsh. The Argonians then befriend the Tseasci and then they join in on the war. If you are a Kahjiit you just want to stop the war so you sail over to Akivir and get the Ka Po' Tun and Tang Mo to sail over to Tamriel and help fight in the war. If you are a human race you end up winning the war, Ulfric/General Tulius dies and you become ruler of Tamriel. You also learn a new beast form to turn into a werepire. If you are an elf you get a Maormer as a follower and they would tech you new spells. You would also win the war and become ruler of Tamriel. If you are an Argonian you would work with the Tseasci to take over Tamriel like the Tseasci did in the 2nd era, you would also learn a new beast form to turn into a Tseasci. And finally if you are a Kahjiit you can change your skin to look like a Ka Po' Tun, you would also get a new beast form that you learn from Tosh Raka to turn into a tiger dragon. You would stop the Tseasci from taking over Tamriel and put a stop to the wars. Now i know this is kind of a stretch, it would probably be a better game than a dlc, it would also change the whole Elder Scrolls lore completely but i think it would be pretty cool.

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
I'm so excited about this new DLC. Sure, maybe it's not the most action-packed but building your own house is going to be raaaad!

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
They have done a great job with Dawnguard and Hearthfire looks great too. As long as they keep putting more Skyrim content up I am happy.

I just hope they add more, the Crossbow idea was great with Dawnguard. I hope they eventually add a Spear in. My Imperial would look good with one of those.

It probably couldn't happen based on how it left off, but I hope they do something involving the Blades again. I always loved the Blades since I started with Oblivion, but they were very brief in Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts