• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will fall?

• The Darkbrotherhood

Votes: 8 66.7%
    • The Morag Tong

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Cadaver

as elrond walked though the tunnels he saw his brother movere blood ozing from a wound a look of anger plastered onto the face of elrond " who did this , who dare test the might of the morag tong speak fool " the silence after was haunting until it was broken Elrond spat the following venomus word " i'm sorry son there isent many of us left i will evenge you " he put his hand on Movere's should and gave him a look as if to say " its ok i will find who did this " elronds words where not spoken but everyboady in the room heard.t was

next was Alara a trusted friend someone he would place his life to protect betrail runs deap in the vains of both of there familey but they have united and helped to form an even more disfuntion familey but yet this feels like are home. Alara was a good friend united in struggle.but there lust for gain drives them on

suddenly Elrond saw the look in the eyes of his friend and he knew exsactly who did this " the Dark brotherhood " Elrond burst from his home in Morrowind and along with Luna tore down the path toward Balmoral where theese dark brother hood bastards attempeted to preform an unsactioned faintharted attack on a dear friend this ment war

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Luna watched as her lover walked in and she gave him a little angered stare, shooting him down with it like an arrow through the heart. She was not angry at him, she was angry at her father, but she just took her anger out on everyone, except Alara, who had answered with the obvious statement that she never made mistakes which was true and Luna knew it. Alara also didn't take lightly to what Luna had said about their brothers and sisters dying, it was a terrible and devastating thing, but that was life.

Luna then turned back to Elrond taking out her dagger from her boot and slashing it at him, and missing him, as she wasn't thinging right and just did it out of pure anger and frustration. Luna followed with Elrond as he encaped them in his cloak. He then explaimed that they had lost another member, this enfuriated Luna even more. She looked at Elrond and nodded, she then collected her stars and spear and gave a little nod to Alara before leaving with Elrond, passing an injured Movere on their way out, but her thought has on getting to the contract that was failed.

Her and Elrond walked through the streets of the new Balmora, it was new because things had changed in the last Century and it was not a well developed city any longer and it was now a group of slums and small houses, which were in taters and had pieces of mould, rot and broken pieces of wood on them. It was a truly horrific sight to see, as there were books which showed drawings of the once great city.

They found the Tavern which no longer had a sign hanging from the top of door but was now replaced with the writings 'tavern' on the door. It was not in good shape at all and lookedlike it was going to fall down any minute. Luna walked inside and walked over the inn keeper and he looked at her through shaken eyes.
    " What... what... what do do... you... want?" the inn keeper said shakely. Luna gave an evil smile and then replaced it with one of malice and hatred.
    "Where is Mr Sola?"
    " Holy plops there isn't another one after him? He's upstairs third door on the right, I don't even wnat to know whats going on up their, but if you and the others are planning and speneding the night up there, with your, 5 some then please pay," the inn keeper said almost sarcastically.
    " God he's a weird little man," Luna thought as she asended the stairs up to the next floor, then making her way the the third door along.

When she got even just outside the door she could smell death and decay coming from inside the room, like a toxic gas, it was a truly horrific smell. Luna walked inside very carefully and slowly and she took one glance and she could immedialy see the two dead bodies, one Mr Sola and the other, the other, a member of the Dark Brotherhood!
    " Holy plops they are back, they are truly back!"

Cadaver

Elrond looked the little man up and down raised one eyebrow and dismissed him but he wasent though with the little man upon his decent he saw the man was clutching a dagger an amusing though elrond ponder and raised his arm along with his cape and in doing so branished his aray of knives one last glance at the man Elrond was arrogant but there again he wasent in a good mood the man who was up there tried to kill his friend and he and rest of his kind but be dispatched and awarded a cowards death.

upon Elronds arrival an intoxicating smell poisoned his body "defiant till the end" Elrond muttered. As he kicked the body of the brotherhood rat and a displeasing exspretion consumed him as he realised the outher was the contract a quick disaproving huff as he turned and walked down the wooden stairs he kept an eye of the pathetic little man with the even more pathetic dagger.

it wasent the fact that the contract was killed and it wasent by a member of the morag tong it was the fact that the man responsible couldent be held accountable for his actions this put elrond in a foul mood. for the first time he left Luna and returned to the HQ
    it was in the main hall where he learned of the attempt on Movere life nd it was here were he returned empty handed the fires of defeat burned behind his eyes he sat at the table facing Alara the one person he dident want to disappoint and he hung his head in shame .

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    As Movere awoke he realised very little time had passed. The healing potion had worked wonders on the wound and he felt almost fully recovered. He walked quickly into the main hall where all the others were, noting however that Luna end Elrond where gone. He knew they were quite a meddlesome, hot-headed duo and so assumed that they had gone off, then he remembered the look of rage on their faces. The Assassin asked the room where they went to which a new recruit told him that they left for the hotel to fulfil the contract.

Movere ran and grabbed his bow, muttering under his breath about the duo's recklessness. Oh what he would do to give them a lesson in intuition and planning. As he ran to the inn and into the room he saw Elrond run back to HQ and so hid from view. He walked into the room and saw Luna there.
    "What were you thinking coming here?!" He started "You do realise that it could have been a trap? The absence of their assassin might have rung alarm bells. They could have set up an ambush OR try and retrieve the gear from his corpse! Now, I might suggest we get out of here? With the gear from his body as they WILL come back to retrieve their unique armour." And with that he looted the Dark Brother's corpse taking the armour and hood before hiding the body. "Now let's go." He sighed, and began the way back to HQ.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Watching Movere return to his quarters Alara silently cursed Mephala for whatever was striking down the Morag Tong. Sitting on the end of the table she rolled her shoulders, deep in thought. There had been the usual rumours that the Dark Brotherhood was planning to strike. It made sense of course, there were only so many contracts, and there had always been bad blood between the groups. But the Morag Tong was growing strong again, there was no way that would pass under the noses of those filthy cutthroats.

Looking to Oriton she pursed her lips in thought. He'd just recently returned from a contract and as such was likely to be in a darker frame of mind. Paired with the sudden attack on Movere she was concerned to where his head was at. She was unsure of how to continue though, uncomfortable with pushing the man too far should he wish to be left alone. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear she watched him closely, "How did your contract go?" In all honesty she didn't much expect a response, but she felt that all the same it was worth asking.

Retrieving her customary bottle of wine she took a large gulp. Unlike her, but she was feeling on edge after seeing Movere's arm. Absently licking away a drop that ran down her chin she sat down at the table, her eyes stormy as she thought more on the recent events. Something was not sitting well with her. she had learnt by now to trust her instincts, and at this time they were telling her that there might be a traitor, a mole. The outdated information was the problem. People made attempts on assassin's lives all the time. but suddenly 3 had been killed and one almost slaughtered. Perhaps...

There was a flurry of activity, Movere seemingly up and awake. He was gone before she could talk him back into resting. Regardless of how effective her phial may have been, it was foolish to leave so soon after the attack. Looking up she realised both Elrond and Luna had left as well. If she knew Elrond, and she knew him well by now, they had sought to complete the contract and find whoever attacked Movere. She bit back her irritation, wondering if she was the only one who could keep her head around here. Alara decided that rather than join the madness she would remain, waiting to inevitably pick up the pieces should something go wrong again. She trusted Elrond and Luna in their skills, even Movere, though he was at a disadvantage having recently taken a knife to his arm. It wasn't long however before Elrond returned, curiously without Luna.

His face was solemn and Alara knew he was likely berating himself for something that was out of his control. As he sat down in front of her she silently wiped the mouth of her bottle and pushed it in between them, a silent offering if he so needed it. She waited, figuring that if he had something to say he would speak up, but when it came apparent that he was more likely to sit and stew in his own shame she rolled her eyes and leant back in her chair, folding her arms with an air of impatience. "These things happen Elrond. If you hadn't noticed, we're assassins. People tend to dislike us. Enough to try kill us." Her words may have been harsh, but she had never been one to sugar coat her thoughts if she felt the need to voice them. Continuing, in a gentler tone Alara quirked the corner of her mouth, "In any case, what good will sulking do hm? Something is wrong here, that's clear. But you're our leader, you are here to guide us and keep us in line and at our best. It's a burden to carry I know, but you need to stay strong. Don't let this get to you. Use your anger, but don't let it use you."

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Entering the building shortly after Elrond, he threw his bow aside and sat down with the rest of them. A look of depression on his face, masked however by the hood and veil he wore far too often. It was unlike him to have these outbursts, especially at the Masters daughter so he just hoped that word of it didn't reach him. Movere laid the Dark Brother's armour and hood on the table.
    "These, my brothers and sisters. Is the regalia of the Dark Brotherhood. I took these from the lifeless corpse of he who attacked me. I would suggest we have a wizard study its enchantments and the armourer take a look at the armour itself." He spoke the words rasping not quite realising the extent of his injuries.

He put the hood down and removed the veil to show a long scar running down his face, bleeding profusely, unbeknownst to him. His features sank as he went on to give his report of what happened
    "As I entered the room all I saw was the dead body of my target. I crept to the corpse cautiously before searching the body. The Assassin snuck behind me and attempted to stab me in the back. Only realising in the last minute that he was there I turned and blocked with my arm... Hence the wound. A fight ensued ultimately ending in his death. Upon further inspection. I confirmed my assailant. Was indeed. From the Dark Brotherhood."

Movere stood up now, and began to inspect the armour "Perhaps we could edit the armour?" He thought "Improve our own with the knowledge of these?" But suddenly he began to feel weak, his eyes zoned out and his legs caved in. He could hear nothing of the world and just about make out fuzzy figures of people, before slipping into unconsciousness.

Why-So-Serious?

It's a revolution... I suppose.
    "Perfect," Oriton said in reply to Alara's question, his voice little more than a mumble. "The contract went perfectly as it always does." While he spoke highly of his kill it was obvious that he was disgusted at what he had done. Just like that another life had left Tamriel for whatever twisted fantasy they thought lay ahead in the afterlife.

There may have been an opportunity for Alara to question him further had Elrond not returned and taken her interest. As she spoke to him Movere entered the sanctuary and came to sit at the table, and before long the air was filled with worry so thick that someone could well choke on it. The Dark Brotherhood was brought into conversation and a set of their armour was produced to the group. The Dark Brotherhood? I didn't plan to join the Morag Tong and fight one of the most powerful factions in Tamriel. I just hope that Eli is not still tangled up in their ways.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Alara squinted at the armour that lay on the table. Dark Brotherhood? Picking up the cowl between her fingers she curled her top lip in barely contained disgust. She looked to Movere. His skin was pallid and his eyes were shifting, losing focus as he spoke. He shouldn't have left headquarters in his state.

Before she had a chance to reprimand him for foolishly heading out injured his knees buckled, his body slamming down fast onto the ground. She stood slowly, not seeing the need to panic, it would only make things more difficult. Looking at Oriton she checked Movere's pulse and on finding it stable hooked her arms under his. "Can someone help me get him to his quarters?". As far as she was concerned the whelp deserved unconsciousness after acting so recklessly. But it wasn't her place to say so instead she kept quiet, mentally chastising Movere for his behaviour, regardless of whether he thought he had done the right thing by the guild.

Cadaver

Elrond respected Alara greatly and headed her words Elrond spoke with a friendly tone he said " I know but I hate seeing my people hurt or murdered death had followed me ever since I was young but it hasent affected me even when it was my own parents"m you could see the emotion that was radiating from Elrond this was the same man who has haunted the dreams of fearsome warriors for centuries to come. he reached across the table and took long swig of the wine that had been presented to him.

The red wine ran down his chin like fresh blood from a contracts throat unable to scream watching the lite fade from there lifeless body before becoming a nameless face in a sea of unknown people. after two bottles Elrond revealed that befor he joing the morag tong he worked for the dark brotherhood he explained that theese where dark times and he needed the support but in a tragic turn of events they believed him dead but when he came to he couldent remember a thing but he has gradually is piecing his life back together

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Luna, looked around the two dead bodies and she began to examine them, to see if there was anything interesting. Before she could do anything else, Movere came in and began saying random about it being a trap and how she could get hurt, but to be honest Luna could kill three Movere's at once, he was no where near as experienced as her and he was never going to be a better assassin than herself, but she didn't exactly know that, but she was pretty certain.

Movere finished his little rant and he then took the armor off the Dark Brotherhood assassins body.
    " Oh please take off all a mans clothes off infront of a woman, thats nice," Luna said sarcasticly, not believing how rude and disrespectful Movere was being, but she didn't care as he was soon gone and by the looks of it, so had Elrond. She was too angry to return home and decided she would stay, for a bit longer. Luna finished her examination, but being some of the best assassins in the whole of Tamriel, the Dark Brotherhood had done a good job of making sure nothing that would give anything away except that he was a Brotherhood assassin, but that was about it. Luna left the bodies where they were, Movere had hid the Dark Borthoods corpse, but she just left the contract. Luna left the Tavern without a word and began to wander around the slums of the city.

She was looking for rats, not real rats, but the rats that give information on everything, but just to get a little bit of information out of them isn't cheap. She walked around the slums till she found a small sewage entrance, which was the home to the 'rats'. She walked in and looked around, seeing a few of the rats lying on the floor, with large sacks of gold beside themselves, not slightly worried about someone stealing it. Luna knew a lot of them, from various contracts she was given, she would have to get info to find locations etc.

She glanced over at a few of them who gave her looks of wanting and longing and it waas sickening to the stomach. She never liked men who gave her looks of wanting and it was just disgusting, that 70 year olds wanted things with her, even when they were long past their prime. She found one man that was her favourite dealer of info, as he had reasonable prices and never looked at her in a wanting and druiling way.

She sat infront of him on the gorund and gave him a stern glare.
    " I need all the info you have on the Dark Brotherhood," she said not once stopping her stern glare. She waited for his answer which she knew would be an ask for coin first.
    " You know the proceeder, just give me the gold and I'll tell you what you want," he said laying back against the hard, dirty looking walls.

The first time Luna had met the 'rats' she tried her luck and tried to get info for free, but to know no prevail, and she eneded un face first in a puddle of sewage water, tasting the water was completley vial, and it was the most disgusting thing she had ever had in her mouth. Luna had then gave up and paided and she had, had to do that for a long time, losing so much money just to get a bit of info, but she had to be honest that it was helpful, and she wouldn't be able to complete half her contracts without their help.

She placed a bag of coins infront of the 'rat' and stared hard at him through serious eyes.
    " So what do you know?"

Cadaver

Elrond was disgusted with himself for revealing this he staggered hopelessly back to his quarters but to do so must pass Luka's room as if he dident have enough problems as it was but he managed to sneak by into his quarters and then cursed himself for afterwards praising Sithis for being so merciful.

the next morning Elrond packed his things impending his looming expulsion from the group. Elrond left nothing but a note placed precariously on his bed it read - I know news of my betrail would of spread but in truth h i can't face the looks that people i once called family would give me i vow never to return until i can give my family the help it deserves but if i dont return i would have endured a painful death i trust this is to you're satisfaction Elrond

It was in the middle of the night when Elrond departed to spare any unnessasery injuries he would most certainly sustain so he loaded up his horse and fled like a coward into the night his heading a ruin where he swore he would never return.

he arrived 5 days later in Downstar look of horror and dissbelief as he entered the santuary never be for had he seen a jester babberling on about something to do with a night mother whatever that was. Very strange Elrond though the dark brotherhood where not ones to stomach a jester i guess times had changed.

Why-So-Serious?

Oriton snapped out of his trail of thought and heard Alara's request for help. He stood up quickly, putting his katanas on his back once more and came to the side of Movere's limp body. Alara had one of the man's arms wrapped around her allowing the other half of his body to drag along the floor. With a small grin Oriton took Movere's other arm and put it around his neck so that him and Alara were both carrying and equal amount. Looking over to the woman he gave a little nod and then began to move, Movere's feet dragging along the floor as they went.

"I don't actually know where Movere's room is, do you?"

( OOC: I thought I'd leave it open for you describe Movere's room or whatever you want to do. ;) )

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    As Oriton helped to drag Movere to his room her mind ran over plans of action. Something was going on, something big, and Alara grit her teeth to think that the rumoured war between the Tong and the Brotherhood might actually come to be. It was petty really, she couldn't care less...people would alway have contracts to fulfil. She had felt that way until her people started dropping, the Brotherhood attacking her family. What she would do to go to their sanctuary and slit their throats. Perhaps she'd get creative...

Alara was broken from her dark thoughts by Oriton. The corner of her mouth twitched upwards when he confessed he had no idea where Movere's quarters lay. "Just down this corridor, the door to the left next to that banner." Unlike when she had been speaking to Luna, Alara's words were quietly spoken, verging on the side of rude. She was still deciding her thought on Oriton, something about him seemed off but she did not think he would betray them all.

Finally getting the limp and now heavy Movere into his room there was a moment of pause as the two assassins tried to manoeuvre him onto his bed. Satisfied Alara rested her hands on her hips as she looked down. He still had her belt tied around his upper arm, the bleeding from his knife wound had slowed down and the healing potion was doing it's work. Why had he passed out the way he did? Removing her belt from him and fastening back around her hips Alara brushed some hair from his face to examine the trail of blood running down his cheek. "Headwound. Hardly deep enough to cause this though. Unless..." Could Movere have been poisoned? She was familiar with the practise of coating blades, it should have occurred to her when he first limped into HQ. Cursing she quickly looked around his room for anything that might help. It seemed luck was on her side as she spotted enough ingredients she would need to quickly create a general antidote. As she made her way across the room, gathering what she needed she looked to Oriton. "He may have been poisoned. It would explain why he's out cold. We need to act quickly."

Grinding the ingredients together Alara muttered the recipe under her breath, returning to Movere's side once her speedy attempt at a draft to cure poison was edible. Opening his mouth she managed to pour some of the concoction down his throat, sitting back and hoping it would be enough. She would not lose another brother in blood so quickly. Setting the bowl she was holding to the side Alara tapped Oriton's arm. "Do you think we should tie him down? Maybe a binding spell. We could even nail him onto the bed." Though her words were quietly spoken, it was clear they were meant in jest, Alara quirking a delicate eyebrow at her brother in arms.

Why-So-Serious?

Oriton smirked at the woman's comment and shook his head. Walking over the other side of the room he grabbed a small wooden stool and dragged it to Movere's side so that he could watch him. He knew that Alara would not be happy if he played assassin again too soon so lowering himself onto the stool he fixed his eyes on the gentle rise and fall of his brothers chest. This was what Oriton had been trained to do, he could well sit there until he died of starvation, but he hardly thought that was necessary.

"What are your thoughts on the Dark Brotherhood?" Oriton said after a few minutes, breaking the short-lived yet peaceful quiet of the room. "Obviously you want nothing to do with them, but is a war really necessary? Tamriel is a big place, surely there are plenty of contracts to go around?"

While he waited for the woman's reply Oriton's eyes began to wander across Movere's wounds. The wound on his arm was deep, but the healing potion was working well and he was sure that it would be fully healed in no time. It was the wound on the man's face that interested him. As a Vampire poison was something that Oriton did not need to worry about, but just how deadly it could be to others scared him. Just like that another member of the Morag Tong could have died. It was lucky that Alara had been there, Oriton knew very little about alchemy, certainly not enough to prevent a poison from taking its victim.

"You don't trust me do you?" Oriton hated it when he thought out loud, but while because he rarely spoke his thoughts were that much more overwhelming. "I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. It's always the quiet ones isn't it?" He said this with cheeky grin on his face, he hoped Alara knew that he meant no harm.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Alara copied Oriton's action, finding a stool to sit upon while they kept vigil over their brother. She was lost in thought, her mind turning over recent events. She wondered if perhaps the Brotherhood had turned one of their own against them, using inside information to set them up. If she wanted to bring the Brotherhood down that would have been a route she would have at least considered. She was roused from those suspicions however by Oriton who seemed like he had his own thoughts he wanted to share.

"I think the Brotherhood feel threatened by us. They want to eliminate the threat before it becomes a real problem. I don't want a war, we've already lost too many." She rested her hand on Movere's arm, the movement slightly awkward and uncomfortable, as if she was unused to showing affection to others.

When Oriton asked whether she trusted him or not she couldn't help the look of surprise that flashed across her face. Looking over at Oriton she nodded her head, her mouth tilting upwards in a slow smile at his grin. "That's just because the quiet ones are the ones using their brain." Shifting on the stool she leant against the bed, her body starting to give into the exhaustion she'd been feeling since her last job. "Of course I don't trust you, I wouldn't be a very good assassin if I trusted people I barely knew. That doesn't mean I won't give you a chance to prove yourself though. I can't help but feel there is something you aren't telling us though and that does make me wonder." Alara was unsure how her words would be received but she saw no reason to sugar coat her words. He'd asked her a question, it was respectful to be honest t her brother in blood.

Why-So-Serious?

The Dark Brotherhood, threatened? For some strange reason it was a thought that made him shudder. It made Oriton realise just how powerful the two groups were, and what was more unnerving was that there was set to be no clear winner if a war broke out. As of now the Dark Brotherhood seemed to have the upper-hand, before the Morag Tong had even realised that the Dark Brotherhood was back they had managed to pick off a fair amount of their brothers and sister. Whatever happens, this is not going to end well for either side.

"That's fair enough." Oriton said as Alara talked of how she would be a bad assassin if she trusted him. As she continued he listened closely to her words and the last sentence really hit home. The woman was obviously right about him hiding something, he just hoped that she had no suspicions about what it really was. If he was to tell anyone though, Alara would be the first. He had heard tales that there was a Vampire girl as old as three hundred years in the Dark Brotherhood, but she had obviously embraced it with open arms. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to prove myself to you, I promise I won't let you down."

In the silence that followed these words Oriton began to think about blood, something he hadn't indulged himself in for at least two days. The cravings were getting stronger and the Imperial knew that he would need to feed again very soon. If he didn't he would be putting the lives of his brothers and sisters in danger. Who knows what would happen if I was caught feeding on the corpse of someone here.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Oriton's promise was received well, the assassin simply nodding. "Good. It's never a good idea to let me down. So try not to." She had a feeling she was right about him hiding something, but perhaps now that she had brought it up he would discuss it with someone. She trusted him to do the right thing by the guild. She had to.

It seemed Movere's breathing had evened out and it was now a matter of waiting for him to come around before asking just what he'd thought he could accomplish with two open wounds. Alara stood up, looking down at her brother, shaking her head at his actions. Actions like that would only lose them more assassins, they needed a strong family if they were to face the Dark Brotherhood. "I'm going to find Chil-Vei and Kud-Ei, let them know what's happened. Can you keep watch by Movere until I get back? He shouldn't wake up but just give him this if his breathing becomes laboured and come find me." Alara placed a bottle in Oriton's hand, a simple potion but one she hoped he wouldn't have to use.

Making her way out of the chambers Alara quickly slipped down the stairway to the right, hoping the others would be by the pool. They seemed to often visit that spot so it struck her as the most logical starting point. She was right and both argonians seemed to be lost in conversation with each other. Clearing her throat she crossed her arms and waited their attention. "There's been another attack. The Dark Brotherhood made a move on Movere's contract today. He's been poisoned as well as stabbed." Rubbing her temple Alara almost growled irritably. "It's a complete mess. I don't know where Elrond and Luna have gone but it might be an idea to stay here until we know more. I take it neither of you have had any problems on your assignments?"

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
    Doh'Sir had been on an extensive contract for quite some time now about two months, his target, a nobleman who was immensely wealthy and surrounded himself with only trusted guards. Doh'Sir set out to earn the mans trust, and quickly inquired to join his "personal" legion. Upon requisition he was sent to a fortress where the noble hoped to establish a trading area and quick checkpoint for passing caravans. Doh'Sir of course accepted the terms and set out with a group of some 20 men into the fort.

Upon arrival of of the fort, all travel on foot and an almost 3 day trip, the men were tired and set up camp approximately a mile away from the fort. The men had dug into the snow creating a cliff with witch to hide any visual appearance to any at said fort. After some merriment, drink, food, and a well deserved nights sleep, Doh'Sir had broken away from the group in their stupor leaving in the graces of the morning.

He then proceeded to take upon himself to enter the fort by his lonesome claiming to the bandits that he wished to join them and that he knew of an approaching army as well as how to defeat them and loot their bodies.Doh'Sir had no true intention of joining the bandits and it was simply an illusion of espionage. Everyone had gone back to settle in their beds as it was still incredibly early. Using this to his advantage Doh'Sir had poisoned every single piece of drink and food within the fortress. And as satisfied as he was he went and sat on the overlook of the fortress still adorned in his prior companies gear, which he had placed over his custom leather set.

Doh'Sir knew they would all eat before going to their posts and begin their day of pillaging and murdering any poor bastard that would stumble upon the fort. He also knew that him posted on the wall would intrigue every member of the group he had come with and spark wild rumors and praise of himself and his deeds. Doh'Sir was incredibly sharp of tongue and gained trust easily through both word and action.

As the group prior had began the begginings of their assault they halted as they saw Doh'Sir sitting atop the fort extremely non-chalantly. Quick to question the argonian the company commander began to interrogate him. Doh'Sir simply said "While you guys were having fun and sleeping the morning away, I took care of the problem.....myself". The group was astonished and baffled and many of the men did not believe him. When they began to question his actions he simply told them to "take a look for yourselves".

The group walked in witnessing dead and currently dying men surrounded by a table of well prepared food. They were all awe struck, the fact that he had infiltrated and dispatched all their foes (assumed a 20 man job) was extremely mind boggling. Doh;Sir's name was exalted by the group and word quickly spread through his superiors. Eventually the nobleman himself heard of the deeds and requested he be introduced to the argonian.

When introduced to the nobleman Doh'Sir assessed the situation. Their was only 5 men around and it seemed hilariously foolish to him that the man wished to see Doh'Sir in privacy. Almost immediately upon entry Doh'Sir used both left and right hand to muffle underneath the door and the mans mouth. A quick flick of the dagger silenced the man and soon the pale stare of death enveloped his eyes. Doh'Sir then gathered the bed materials tied them down and scaled the side of the building after passing through the window.

He began the trek back home and arrived just a few minutes before the night had set in. As he entered he collected the coin for his job and put it in his safe keeping's unbeknownst to his fellow members. Constantly he had heard the Dark Brotherhood mentioned and heard the families surprise towards their return. This was very laughable to Doh'Sir, he had studied both the Morag Tong and Dark Brotherhood extensively before he was invited to join the prior.

He was slightly frustrated that everyone was referring this as the "return of the Dark Brotherhood" because he knew they had been around almost as long the Tong itself and if the Tong could revive then of course the Brotherhood would resurface as well. He treated the attacks of the brotherhood as an eventuality that he had prepared for such a long time ago, and he had discovered at least 1 sanctuary and read of others. He was sure that he would be able to decipher their infamous doors, he had already been so close to it during his original investigations of both organizations.

Enough for him tonight though, he was weary from his travel and ready for a comfortable bed to sleep in, he would listen to his "families" ramblings and assumptions tomorrow while he would do the true work to uncover their peers intentions and locations.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Chil-Vei dipped his hands in the water and watched the ripples. He splashed water over his face and rubbed his eyes. He stared into the deep pool and at his reflection, seeing how the ripples lapped peacefully against its face. "Look at that bastard," he thought. "Nowt to worry about and no responsibilities. Nothing. Just...water." Sigh. Why couldn't he be a reflection?

Lyosha noticed and turned to Alara.
    "An attack? On Movere? Bozhe moy, goodness...I haven't seen any trouble, just the usual. I murdered the target easily with passion, and I'm sure Kud-Ei had just as few problems - none. Let me see him." Chil stood to follow Alara.

Bropo

Consummate of Oration
    After a long awaited nights rest Doh'Sir arose to a great feeling of warmth and excitement, he was feeling great and was ready for the challenges of the day. After he got dressed in his leather and cloak, he began to inquire from the various members, who was out and what they were doing. He discovered that Elrond had disappeared abruptly without telling anyone where he intended to do or go. This peaked the interests of the argonian and he proceeded to investigate.

Upon entry into Elrond's room he sorted through his drawers and end tables leaving most things in their original placement as to not rouse discomfort should he return. After inspecting most of his room he had found nothing. About to exit the room, he took one last look back into the room and to his suprise he saw a note, on his bed, in plain site. Covering his eyes and forehead, Doh'Sir felt silly as he had nearly overlooked something so clearly visible he let out a little chuckle of relief, but this was short lived as he began to read the note.

I know news of my betrayal will spread but truthfully I couldn't face the looks of the people I once called family would show me. I vow never to return, at least until I can give my family the help they deserve but if I don't return I more than likely endured a painful death. I trust this is to you're satisfaction.
    -Elrond
    (^Fixed typo's and grammatical usage)

He quickly came to the conclusion that Elrond had some allegiance or association with the Dark Brotherhood as that was all that was abuzz ever since his arrival back at the sanctuary. He began interrogations again as to ascertain the day which Elrond had abruptly vanished. Apparently it was at the very start of all this brotherhood gossip and this further reinforced and gave credibility to his conclusion.

He gathered his books of old and began reading again and again. He found a pattern within these books much like the ones the imperials in Cyrodiil had found that led to the destruction of their last sanctuary in that region. After testing his thesis he drew from his 20th maybe 30th attempt at deciphering the text the phrase."Innocence, my brother". Whatever phrase would be asked by the door would be worth the journey to see what question this answered.

Doh'Sir inquired the help of Luka, and with his permission he granted him the means to create his own contract. He planned out carefully the actions the would soon take and gathered his thoughts and prepared for his speech. He would wait until Movere was conscious and Luna had returned home

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts