• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    "Calm yourself, Breton, If I was going to kill you I would of did it already." Corvo kneeled down and lifted up up the head of the dead man. "Clean shot, no unneed curve to the arrow, extra shaft length for greater distance but no power behind shot." Corvo held down the man's head and pulled out the arrow. "Must say I'm impressed by the shot, distance would of been from over 800 metres, meaning all your attempted shots wouldn't have even come close."

Wolfie

She watched him for a moment, then wondered aloud, "How do you know so much about archery ranges?" Sure, she knew that as well, but the amount of his knowledge surprised her a bit.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Examining the body closer, Corvo ungloved one of his fingers and stuck it into the wound. "Learned while back in the motherland" His fingers soon touched something sharp, grabbing it he ripped it out of the wound and held it up. "And this what I was looking for." He held up a piece of smooth metal that looked like it would fit on the end of an arrow.

Wolfie

"Nice arrowhead," Labrys muttered, unable to help herself."Thin, slight point ... has a slight tailbend. Hm, not sure if that's from the impact or the way it was made ... but it seems too strong for that. It must have been made to help guide the arrows in Skyrim's harsher climates." She shifted slightly. "I've never seen an arrow actually made like this before," she admitted. "What kind of metal is it, do you think?"

tomlfc2000

As soon as Nolik reached the room he unsheathed his Orcish Dagger and he turned expecting the Dark Elf to be startled. His bony fingers wrapped around the hand as he swiveled on the spot, a dash of red catching his eye as he turned. But she was already prepared for his silly antics. He stumbled backwards, tripping over his long cuirsass. He landed on the bed with a strange plod. His arms flaling he knocked over the golden bowl by his bedside. He swallowed hard expecting the woman to kill him, the blades tip an inch away from his throat. "Erm... I'm... Erm... N, N, Nolik Tatereyn... who are you?" he said in a terrified tone...

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Corvo examined the arrowhead closely. "Well this is different...it's a metal called White Ebony." Reaching down to the collapsed crossbow on his belt, he grabbed a long bolt. "My bolts are made from similar material, its a metal only found on the coasts of High Rock, but the shaft its self is not of Breton design." Holding the shaft up, the light of the sun reflected off small designs in the shaft. "Thought so, only Bosmer make this kind of shaft, its made for flying through forests."

tomlfc2000

(Hi Wolfie could my Dark Elf from other threads join in the assasin part of the story?:D_)

Wolfie

(I don't mind at all!)

Sar glared at Nolik. "Explain yourself," she growled calmly. "Why were you trying to kill me?"

"No wonder it doesn't look familiar," Labrys chuckled darkly. "I only recognize something called hrodan, a white-gold-like substance.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    "I know! but you are my guide." Explained Dearon as he put away his bow and pulled out his short spear looking swords the silver and gold design shining in the sun light. The silver lettering in a elvish style writing says A man without a past, has no future. His eyes narrow on the stranger, his weapons drawn waiting for the stranger to make a wrong move towards Labrys. "By the way the Bosmer shaft is not a swindle shaft its meant for length and accuracy." Daeron pointed out his weapons still drawn, his adrenaline still pumping. Daeron moves closer to the stranger and Labrys, his eyes still on the stranger his hands still griping his swords. "Where did you come from? Because you come at the same time of the disappearance of the assassin. I know your not the assassin so please explain yourself." Asked Daeron politely, he moves closer to Labrys "This is odd, a man shows up after the attack evaluating the scene. I am thinking assassin hunting assassin." Whispered Daeron in her ear.

Wolfie

"No, but sometimes in order to survive you must watch and trust," she whispered back smoothly. "Just wait, friend." She stood and looked at the stranger. "My companion here and I are heading to Solitude. I can get some help from a friend there, to help out with our ... assassin problem."

tomlfc2000

(Thanks both of you:D)
    Elnina the Dark Elf aproached the group of strangers that stood in the distance, her bow that she used for hunting ready by her side. She started to sneak up to them before calmy making her presence known. She may have looked calm on the surface but on the inside she wan't at all. Her muscles were still tense as a bead of sweat formed on her brow. "I'm looking to go to Solitude, is there any chance I could join you?..." she slipped out, her shy personality showing through her false face...

Em_Pu

(Btw try not to control other players unless both those characters are yours and I am confused LOL)

"My trust is weary, even do you still." whisper Daeron back, his eyes still focused on the stranger. "However I will let this be, but if he makes one wrong move I will slay him where he stands." whispered harshly to Labrys, sheathing his swords on his back. "For the love of the nine, more people. How am I ever going to get to Solitude, without distractions." thought Daeron as he stared down the new stranger who approached from the south of him.

tomlfc2000

(Was that me if so sorry)
    "I have Septims and jewells for the trouble. If I am an inconvenience I shall leave. But I am handy with a bow and can catch plenty of game for us for meals." she pleaded as she skidded to a halt.

Nolik couldn't answer. He lay startled on the bed. A watch of amazement glinted in his eyes. A woman beat me... An Elvish one too... "I am sorry... I couldn't trust you Elvish people. Never have, never will. Well I say never but... I just... find it hard to adapt to new people..." he splutered out...

tomlfc2000

(Cool)

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Corvo could feel the tension coming off the man "You don't have to worry, like i told your friend here, i wanted you dead, i would of done it by now." He looked down at the man's tensed hand on his sword. "I wouldn't worry about the assassin..he or she is long gone by now." Corvo stood up and walked over to the cart. "Turns out I'm heading to Solitude as well."

tomlfc2000

"Well my friend could I jump along too? And your right the assasin is long away by now. Me and the expert here could provide extra protection..." added Elnina

Em_Pu

"I don't care for assassin since he has left, I care for the two people who randomly show up after the attack, that's why my weapon was drawn." barked Daeron, he moves to carriage also. "However I am feeling generous today, and well lets face it there are strength in numbers. But I want to let you know if someone makes a wrong move they will be dead before they hit the ground." explain Daeron with a forceful tone, as he jumps onto the carriage. "Time is crucial, lets hurry." said Daeron sitting back in his seat.

tomlfc2000

Elnina nodded and rushed onto the back of the carriage. "Let's get moving. Thankyou for the hospitality, friend." she said as she slumped into her seat.