• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who will win this endless war?

• Band of Heroes

Votes: 6 75.0%
    • Thalmor

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven continued to sit in his tree taking down thalmor one lay with an arrow in his eye another had one piecing his heart. Parven continued firing until he was out of elven arrows he put his bow away and drew his sword and dagger he dropped down from his tree and charged into the fray dropping five thalmor soldiers he charged at another but was unexpectedly hit back from the target as he turned he was a strangely buff Altmer with a elven great sword he swung at Parven he ducked under the blade before shoving his dagger into his targets thigh he then drove his sword up into his chest going underneath the ribs Parven retrieved his dagger he pulled out a piece of parchment which burst into flames. Parven hurled the fireball at a frost troll and watch it fall to the ground writhing. Parven now sat there with a satisfied grin.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith watched as the battle continued and many more people died, but before long the war was finished and much un nessecery blood had been spiled the horrific cries of pain and desperate wails for help. She lookeed towards where the mothers and children had been and parts of bodies could be seen from underneath the rubble. Greklith then saw a Thalmor run towards one of the forsworn and Greklith ran at the Thalmor who was about to kill the forsworn. Greklith showed her menacing teeth and frust a knife into the Thalmors stomach killing him and then something else happend something which sent a shiver down the back of her spine a buzzing sound surrounded her like a wasp, but this noise was louder than a normal wasp.

More Thalmor began to appear holding new crates one already open Greklith took a step back as a new box was opened to the horrors inside. Greklith ran as more buxzzings sounded there was so many of them Greklith actually felt scared.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    The Briarheart, once he had felt sufficiently sated with the amount of carnage he had helped bring to this glorious battlefield, turned on his heel and left the plain back to a small rocky outcropping where he could continue watching the battle from up high. Herne wiped the blood from his eyes as he scaled the wall, feet and hands expertly finding crags and holds from all that practice in his mountainous homeland; and eventually swung himself up onto the small jutting shelf where, he pushed the dead body of an elven archer off it and picked up his bow which he had left there before the battle had begun.

Yet, once there, he saw something that caught his interest and at once left that ledge, leaping to an apparently sheer rock face to slide down in and then push himself off into the shivering bows of a large tree. He navigated the natural obstacles with expertise and ended up crouched on some of the rubble; picking his way over it like an animal before he plunged his hands through a gap and yanked a elven head through it, weilding his sword to sever it from its crushed body.

Any outsider would have thought he was joyfully just mutilating any body that was trapped underneath the rubble.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith ran faster and faster her heart racing and her life was so close to death the buzzing surrounded her head. She only briefly saw the creatures that looked like a giant wasp probably a biological experiment made by the Thalmor and genurated to kill and help the Thalmor. Greklith loked back to see nords running their bodies covered in the creatures. Screams were heard all around death filling the air once more and the Thalmor were now attacking once more as the carnage continued.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    ((since it won't let me edit my previous post, I'll have to add onto it))

Herne turned in time to see a woman killing a Thalmor that, as Herne was off guard, would have probably killed him. He also saw the boxes and grew infuriated, standing on the rubble behind the woman holding several disembodied heads of Thalmor agents in one large hand. He roared furiously at them, raw vocals full of primal power and menace as he held the heads aloft by their hair - faces twisted into expressions of terror and fear as their severed arteries dripped and oozed crimson.

He pointed his dripping sword at one of the Altmer, and took one head out of the bunch into that hand...to suddenly throw it at the High Elf, the gaping hole where the neck had been detached, hitting the disgusted Thalmor in the face with a dull, moist thud.

Yet, as soon as the gigantic wasps were released, he let every head fly at each of their living kin and set off at a fast sprint into cover...
    However, he couldn't deny that that women...whatever race she may have been born into...had just saved his life; and on his honour he would have to repay that debt or be considered as cowardly as a Nord or Elf himself...

He caught up to her, sprinting alongside and he beckoned her with a tilt of his head to follow him to cover.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith looked towards the forsworn killing another enemy, but the creatures were everywhere. People lay on the floor rolling aorund desperatly trying to free themselves from the stingers of the giant wasps. Many were already dead their bodies blotted to about three times there usual size blood pussing from the boils it was truly horrific fear crept in to Grekliths body and she frashed around tryingf to get free from the beasts and she knew that throwing herself around would make it worse. She gave out a scream of pain as one of the creatures stung her neck, but Greklith had to get away and she couldn't give up so she began to run into the nearby woods and as she ran the creatures began to leave her stunned body now in full shock and pain.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    The wasps caught her before Herne had the chance to lead her away and he growled viciously, gnashing his teeth together.
    As much as he didn't want to...it was his honour at stake...and despite what many thought, the true sons and daughters of the reach valued honour among their main principles.

It appeared that the wasps were put off by the reek of blood that emanated from the forsworn as they didn't go to pursue him into the forest and left him with the injured woman.

He looked her over, albeit a bit roughly and with very little finesse and care, but took note of that large sting that was starting to rise on her slender neck and growled again. His face was set into a stern, angry expression through all that blood and he went to pick her up by her waist; attempting to get a grip despite the slippery condition of his hands.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith looked at the forsworn ewho was helping her and tried to make him stop, but she was too weak her body infested with the stings and the pain filled her body. " We have to get away from here!" Greklith said with great pain and she could hear the buzzing picking up again and the creatures were getting closer. " Run!" Greklith screamed at the man looking with fear at the creatures drawing closer.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    He snarled at her in some strange, native tongue of his and continued to pick her up as he saw she was incapable of moving properly, nevermind able to defend herself against these abominations.

He heard them though, moving, hovering tentatively closer as they plucked up the courage in their insectoid brains to advance on the bloody man. But Herne reacted quicker than their hesitations and lifted the woman over his shoulder as if she was a sack of potatoes. He patted the hide on his back, grunting at her to hold onto to it as he set off running strong, towards the crags and juts of rock.

The wasps suddenly started a pursuit of the sprinting man, their smugness emanating from them as if they were sabre cats that were chasing a wounded deer for fun. It was like they were assured their prey was trapped.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    (Hey Boudica can you make your font bigger or a different color please, its killing my eyes. Also I work a lot so sorry! I don't have time for a major post just letting you know "Torric will be with the survivors in the forest")

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven notices the forsworn carrying Greklith away from the giant wasps he sprinted towards the forsworn as Parven ran he killed wasps as he went cutting them on half Parven leapt over a thalmor soldier he cut down the last that we're chasing Greklith "I don't know who you are but get her out of here" shouted Parven he cuts down wasps after wasp "I'll hold them off I'll follow shortly, Greklith can you hear me don't die on me" Parven cuts down more wasps before a jet flame flys out of his hand killing swarms of the things. Parven sprints after Greklith "Fall back" shouts Parven

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    ((Are people okay with this being a kind of...med stop of some kind ^^; ))

Herne returned an irritated growl, as was his way, and his speed seemed to suddenly increase as he got to familiar ground. He also, albeit reluctantly, gestured with his head for the stranger to follow him.

The ground of the Reach was all home ground and his feet recognized the fact and moved with far more confidence and swift ability. Herne knew of an alcove around here, an entrance to a large mountainous cavern that they could retreat to in safety. Generally, no one other than Reachmen knew of these little nooks and crannies, however Herne didn't see the harm in divulging one of the many, almost innumerable secret places where the native clans would inhabit.

The trees clustered near an almost sheer rock face and Herne knew he was on the right track, he swiftly darted to the farthest tree on the right of the cluster and saw the large, thorny foliage that clung to the rock face...

Or appeared to...

Crouching down, he swiped the surprisingly springy plant away and revealed a small slip of an entrance to which he slipped through himself, landing low to the ground on a rock shelf.
    The taproots that dangled from the small stalactites in their small flimsy nets, illuminated the place with a ghoulish blue glow and were the first indicator that a forsworn had or did inhabit here.
    The first assumption would have been true - it was an abandoned ritual cave, its owners long dead and Herne had grasped the oppurtunity.

He continued to descend with practiced steps, spectral blue light hit and reflected off some of the blood that was smeared across the floor in copious amounts and the further they moved forward, the more it began to feel like a forsworn cavern.

Deer heads were impaled on large, bloody skeletons to make grotesque and primitive statues and fetishes, bones were piled here and there, and occasionally a spriggan husk was seen propped against a darkened wall or burning in a large, collective brazier that was in the centre of the medium sized cave.

An altar was a little further up and Herne approached it with the woman, shoving the deer carcass off its surface before laying her on it, regardless of the smatterings of blood. Then, he left momentarily to collect salves and herbal treatments that were stored away somewhere...

Despite his hatred for them, Herne was preparing not only for the womans treatment but also for the arrival of the others that he was sure would be coming in sooner rather than later...

Yet, despite his good intentions, if people were to arrive now they would probably jump to the conclusion that Herne was about to sacrifice the woman, as he did have a jagged dagger in one hand and a bowl of reddish liquid in the other...

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven watches the forsworn closely and follows him down into this cavern noticing the decor Parven knew it was forsworn he landed right in front of the forsworn "is she okay" Parven growls sheathing his weapons.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Herne glared at him, resentment shining clearly through his blood caked face. He snarled something unintelligable in his native tongue and he himself did not sheathe the weapon in his hand. Herne didn't even break eye contact as he dipped two fingers into the red paste and rubbed it between his fingers. It was almost as though he was challenging this strangers after using such a tone in his 'house' (so to speak).

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Parven slides his foot back and draws his sword and dagger and holds them defensively he snarls revealing his fangs "talk in a language we can all understand and give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you here and now"

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "I don't like talking your filthy language," Herne spat, disgusted at the roll of words, "and your petty weaponry and threats don't coax a quiver from me, boy."

His grip on the dagger tightened, knuckles whitening from the pressure.

"But," he continued in a growl, "I said, go and take your obstructing ass outside, otherwise your 'friends' aren't going to know where to go...." He sneered the word 'friends' with distaste and spat blood at this strangers feet.
    He had a debt to the redguard, but he had no such pact with this idiot and wouldn't think twice of running the serrated edges of his blade across his neck if he pushed him hard enough...

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "damn you forsworn if it wasn't for you helping Greklith you head would be rolling around on the floor as I devour you flesh" says Parven sheathing his weapons and leaping towards the entrance. Once outside he waves his allies over to the entrance of the cavern

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith awoke her eyes only managing to stay open it was like all the life from her body was leaving the pain still there. She began to arise and found her self on a kind of sacrifiacial table where blood was stained all over the stone like a piece of ill treated art work. She stood up still tired and ill, but she kept herself standing for a few seconds.
    " Did anyone collect our armor as I..." without even finishing the sentence she placed herself back on the table to rest once more.