• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Anyone have it for 360? If so, add me - Phenomenal TJ

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Awww if you wer on PS3 I'd happily own you my brother;) still gotta get that though soon as ise cash my checkskies

Exelex

I actually am good at the game, it just gets old after a while (2 days exact for me). I would buy the game more often if it wasn't a yearly bases production. Similar to the Elder Scrolls series... the Assassin's Creed series... most game series. That's a major reason why I don't play a lot of sports games.

thatwudbryan

I actually am good at the game, it just gets old after a while (2 days exact for me). I would buy the game more often if it wasn't a yearly bases production. Similar to the Elder Scrolls series... the Assassin's Creed series... most game series. That's a major reason why I don't play a lot of sports games.
I take it you don't play online much

thatwudbryan

I doubt a basketball game will interest me more than Skyrim, online or not.
To each his own I guess. Not sayin it's overall better by any means (it's all Skyrim!) but when your playin against an equally matched player, trash talkin n that competitive edge take it to a whole nother level. You should give it a try

Exelex

Eh... trash talking... I can live without that. I may give it a try when I visit my friends house. If I had to choose a good multiplayer game genre, it would be first-person war games.

thatwudbryan

I personally don't have a headset so I can't talk trash but when someone else does n there talkin smack I make it a point to dominate them with the worst players I got on team jus to let em no, ise hear ya buddy! Funnier than plops to hear someone tellin his friends his gettin his ass whooped by blaine gabbert while MJD's ridin the bench. Ya im a big madden fan lol