• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

game1524

i've got the same problem, spent all day trying to fix
headless.png
thats fluffing funny.

RedishTiger

I think i know a easy way to fix this, I had a problem except my head was invisible, well I put in that command to change my race then my head was back. The command was player.setrace [Race]
Switching it back to your race may have your guy look different so do setplayerrace and then you can change your looks BUT dont change your race using that command it will have you loose your stats.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
I have this problem a lot on my mage, them damm bandits and there power attacks!!! keep seeing my head fly off!!!

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I know there's a bug where you can get arrows stuck in you for ages - and to fix that you use the console to change gender. Have you tried that?

The command is SexChange, and you can repeat it afterwards to go back to your original gender (or not, depending on your tastes.)

Freyfaxi

I've got the same..or similar problem. I was playing in "immortal" mode, got decapitated. Now my head follows me like a bad joke, dropping out of the sky and rolling around my feet at most inconvenient moments :sadface: I guess I *should* have immediately gone back to the previous save, and restarted that combat, but I was too silly to do that. That was a few days ago, and I've accumulated so much more stuff, that I don't want to loose it all now by trying to find the last pre-decapitation save. I'm thinking, there must be a file *somewhere* that gives your player description ? Would it be at all possible to search back to a save just after when you commenced the game..check out the file to see what your description was then, and copy the info regarding what your head was, and replace the info in current save with the old head info ?? Maybe I'm being totally stupid with this idea..maybe someone who knows their way around the Skyrim file structures could tell me if I'm barking up the wrong tree ??

Lrw

If you're using PC, try typing setrace <race> on the console command. e.g setrace nordrace

Black swordsman

sword swinger
Never happend to me but i,ve heard on P.C. race change command will fix. ( hearsay ) On a console... ( untill theres a bug fix) the only thing I can think is loading the save previous to that battle. Thats what I would try. If you've already played hours afterward just weigh it out.... (1) Load earlier save 2) Headless horseman ) I think # 2 's got a certain stylish appeal to it but thats just me. Good luck guys.

cianhorgan

I had basically the same problem, I was playing on PC and had invincibility on in the console command when I was decapitated. It's definitely a glitch. I have seen the same thing with daedric armor and chefs hats. my whole body also disappears in third person mode sometimes but I think that's unrelated

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts