Greetings! Let me introduce myself

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HurrHobo

forum hobo
My name is... Err, oh, it's right there! And I love RPG's. Without hesitation I can say Skyrim has to be the best one.

Oblivion was the very first Elder Scrolls game I played, and it almost literally blew my mind with its massive world. And when I got my hands on Skyrim in 2013? There was no turning back.
I enjoy role-playing, because using your imagination does wonders to your brain. Creating characters, stories and thus great moments with other people is what makes role-playing so great. My first proper touch in RP was in other games, but due to IRL commitments (like job, martial arts and friends) I currently stick to singleplayer games. Maybe I can create something for the Character Profiles..?

I started recently playing Skyrim again after a 4-year-long break, and I must say it's been a blast. There's always something new to discover.
It's good to be back.

TheArgonianDrell

Welcome! Glad to hear that Skyrim is still enjoyable for you even after a four year break, but good games are like that, aren't they? Welcome to the forums. It's quiet around here, but not dead!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts