• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Wolf grinned, his hands sliding down to the small of Lazzie back. His head swam in her scent, and he began to purr...a little louder than he thought.

Ryder opened an eye, his attention turning to White-Wolf and Lazgl. He cleared his throat loudly to get his father's attention, and gestured towards the scene in front of him, trying not to laugh.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Kazasha's comment sliced through the fog in Wolf's head, reminding him that he was standing in a cave, with a group of other people...including the Listener.

His face erupted in a bright red blush, which he tried to cover up by putting up his hood. "I...uh...um..." he stammered, his face reddening from embarrassment.

Ryder grinned, "What's the matter Wolf? Cat got your tongue? Something else?"

Wolf's blush deepened, his entire face turning crimson red.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli chuckles as well. "I think we got ourselves a pair of lovebirds, eh?"

"Mmm totally." Kaz leans against a wall, smirking.

Lazzie burries her face in Wolf's chest, blushing profusely.

Last edited:

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Wolf wrapped one of his wings around Lazzie, "Back off. You're making Lazzie uncomfortable. If you want to jest, that's fine. Just be decent enough to spare her from it. Especially you, Listener. Be kind enough not to embarass a friend."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "Easy there, boy-o. I was only joking." Kivuli rolls her eyes, then saunters off to where the prisoners were being kept.

Kaz just smirks. 'Then maybe she should stop being so sensitive, dragon boy." He sneers before heading over to the big chest"

"Sensitive?" Lazzie's head shoots up and glares at Kaz. "I ain't sensitive!"

"Oh really? Then why are you so sheepishly buried in that big ice-breather's arms?"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Wolf growled, "I would shut up before she beats you to a pulp, theif! Lazzie's a hell of a lot stronger than she looks."

Ryder groaned, throwing up his hands in defeat, "I tried. But you are so hell-bent on picking fights that you make diplomacy impossible, Father! By the Divines, did it even cross your mind that a working relationship with the Brotherhood, and maybe even the Careesareeths would be beneficial?

No, of course it didn't. I only wanted to poke fun at Wolf because he was getting a bit too noisy. You had to push further."
    Ryder swears loudly, storming out of the room.

Tobias had been listening to the whole ordeal from inside the prisoner room, and was already fiddling with the locks of a cage holding an Altmer female. "Hey Kiv."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "The Careesareeths are all a bunch of smelly mutts who think they're all that just because they have a Hold all to themselves. Did it cross your mind that maybe I don't want a relationship with them?!" Kaz snaps back at his son, following him.

Lazzie sighs heavily. "Why did Kivuli let them come along again?"

"Hey Toby." Kivuli replies, fiddling with the lock that held her actual rescue target.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Wolf shook his head, "I haven't the faintest idea. But, she has her reasons, even if I will never understand them. Let's go see if we can help with the prisoners, I don't want to be around when Kazasha and Ryder start arguing."

Ryder walked through the cave, trying not to get too irritated with his father. He stopped, keeping his back to Kazasha,

"Father, why do you refuse to even consider a relationship with the Careesareeths? What is driving the conflict between our two families anyway? Yes, we are vampiric, and they are lycanthropic, but is that really reason enough to hate them? Tobias is one of the best in the Guild, and he and I get along fine. Zaraji runs an entire hold in such a way that it is a safe haven for hybrid creatures like White-Wolf...like me! Is that not admirable?

How can you not see the benefit of our families working together. The evidence stands right before you, but you refuse to see it! We are working with the Careesareeths now because my friendship to Tobias grants the Guild, and thus the Trinity, access to the Brotherhood. We wouldn't be here, right now, if I hadn't worked with Tobias.

Dismissing everything else, the sheer amount of gold we could make the Guild, and the Xaosopor line is incredible! Why do you resist, Father?"

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    The chaos was incredible. Just a few words spoken and the sadistic fellow was sent away! Eilonwy knew of the action, and wished she knew how to do it. While the group of people seemingly bantered to one another, she stood about to pick the lock to free herself. She would use magic, but she was afraid it would draw attention to her.

The moment she stood though, a male was already picking her lock on her cage. While she was wary of the man, she was also hoping he was good of heart.

"Thank you so much... Can please tell me what just happened?" She asked curiously, concern in her voice. What if innocent lives were killed?

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "It started centuries ago, before vampirism was a thing in our family. I was close friends with a young lass called Zira Careesareeth. Her parents...and her entire family...didn't really care for a seafarin' young pirate so they tried to keep us separate. 'Didn't want her to be a part of the common rabble' or some crap like that. One night, amongst full moons' light, she snuck aboard my father's ship in lycan form. Heh, ol' Pops damn near had a heart attack when he saw her like that." Kaz chuckles a bit before continuing. "With some persuasion I let him bring her with us on our next trip...and she never wanted to go back home. And that's what started the trouble, because I gave that young lass freedom while her family saw it as theft. As the centuries passed the whole 'pillage and plunder' thing was used as the main reason by them, and the vampirism is the icing on the plops cake." Kaz sighs heavily. "I resist because I am rather sore about the treatment we've been given by those hoity-toity mutts, and I know Zaraji would never, ever agree to any kind of partnership so why bother?"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tobias kept his eyes focused on his work, "Back there? I dunno. Some argument about loot, I think. Then everyone started making fun of an assassin for cuddling with his date, which didn't go well. After that...I dunno...Ryder and his pa don't exactly see eye-to-eye. I assume they're off arguing about something. Never a dull moment, eh?"

The cage lock finally slid out of place, and Tobias swung the door open, "Anyway, are you alright? Got all your limbs? No cuts? No bruises?"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Ryder sighed, "Why wouldn't she consider it? We've taken in one of her sons, and given him a chance. Kivuli and I get along decently. I don't understand, Father."

Toby nodded, "All the ones worth opening. I don't wanna open the cage with the dead guy hanging out of it. Oh, and have Lazzie check...whomever she is." Tobias said, gesturing to the Altmer.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Listening to what the male stated, the young woman was definitely discombobulated then and there. Once her cage door was open, she thanked the male. "Thank you; and no, I am not injured... I don't believe. I do think I am a bit sore on the back on my head... A bit of a headache as well..." She spoke, assuming it was her 'knock-out' blow.

While the male was very nonchalant for the situation, Eilonwy still respected him. She just hoped they were not of evil.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "She hates Tobias. The whole 'abomination' thing. Kivuli's allied with Nords. She hates Nords. So us being buddy-buddy with an outcast Careesareeth and nearly-outcast Careesareeth doesn't do much in her eyes." Kaz sighs, leaning against a wall via his back, arms lazily crossed.

Kivuli nods. "I gotcha...but it looks like Sir. Very-Much-Dead might have something valuable." She heads over to that cage and reaches inside to grab the shiny she'd seen.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tobias nodded to the Altmer, "No problem, I just picked a lock. It's something I do all the time. If you go out of this room you should run into a khajiiti hybrid, like myself. She's a healer from the Dawnguard...I think. Anyway, she'll set you right."

Tobias turned to Kivuli, "If you want something from the dead guy, you can have it. I'm sure as hell not digging through a dragur's pockets."

Ryder swore, kicking the boot of the Nord White-Wolf killed earlier, "So that's it? The Xaosopor line is doomed to hate the Careesareeth family for enternity?" He flopped onto the ground, resting his head in his hands. "What I've already done has to account for something, right?"

A new figure stirred in one of the cages, an Argonian and Bosmer hybrid. He felt another hand reach into the cave, grappling for the necklace he had around his neck. One of his arms was pinned underneath the dead man, but he managed to catch the new person's wrist, "Help," he rasped.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli squeaks in surprise, tensing up with her ears pinned down flat and tail all foofed up. OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPITGRABBEDME-wait a minute.
    "Uhm.....oh. Uhm, I need my arm back real quick to pick the cage's lock."

"Once that wench and her family decide to let the past go, we can stop with this nonsense." Kaz stares up at the ceiling, then turns his head when his ears pick up on the Listener's squeak. "....oh what mess has that kid gotten into this time?"

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Tobias jumped at Kivuli's surprised squeak, but rushed over to the cage, peering inside, "Lazzie! Get over here," he called.

Ryder followed his father, hoping that whatever Kivuli had done wouldn't end in disaster.

The caged Argonian let go of whomever's arm he was holding and fell against the floor of the cage.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli promptly works on the cage's lock. "We got a live one in here!"

Lazzie takes a moment to change into her robes real quick before darting over there. Orcish armor, whle very pretty, was very heavy. "Whazzagoinon?!"

Kaz peers into the room. "Did a Draugr getcha, kid?"