Dragon scales and bones

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I'm pretty sure you can sell it, and once you get to 100 smithing and work your way through the perks, Yes, you can use them to create armor(both light and heavy).

Speedymotor

what iz up
And even if your follower is overencumbered, you can drop the scales n bones and have him pick them up(command ur follower to pick em up)

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
There is a shortcut on PS3 where you just press the action button near your follower and it will jump right to the "What do you want me to pick up?" place without having to go through the dialouge. Sure it works on XBox, but can't tell you how, PS3er...

Moonwort

There is a shortcut on PS3 where you just press the action button near your follower and it will jump right to the "What do you want me to pick up?" place without having to go through the dialouge. Sure it works on XBox, but can't tell you how, PS3er...

I cannot get any follower to obey any commands (Xbox). I get the "what do you want me to do" dialogue box to open, but then it says "B to do whatever" and nothing happens when I press B on an action. I have tried every button. The follower may say "Is that all?", but they never do it, even if it is to pick something up. Has anyone else seen this?

It is horribly frustrating for Boethiah's calling because they will never activate the pillar (saw the Boethiah's calling bug thread, haven't tried the solution yet.)

I cannot get any follower to obey any commands (Xbox). I get the "what do you want me to do" dialogue box to open, but then it says "B to do whatever" and nothing happens when I press B on an action. I have tried every button. The follower may say "Is that all?", but they never do it, even if it is to pick something up. Has anyone else seen this?

It is horribly frustrating for Boethiah's calling because they will never activate the pillar (saw the Boethiah's calling bug thread, haven't tried the solution yet.)
Try A not B when you are telling a follower to do something. I think that's how it works for me... That said, can't make a follower mine for ore. Don't know why getting a follower to do hard labor cracks me up so much. Or attack another follower, won't do it. But try A.

Moonwort

Try A not B when you are telling a follower to do something. I think that's how it works for me... That said, can't make a follower mine for ore. Don't know why getting a follower to do hard labor cracks me up so much. Or attack another follower, won't do it. But try A.

I tried A, my character jumps. Tried x and my follower and I both sheath/unsheath blades. Every button does what it should do, but my follower will not do anything. Not even pick up a dagger. Ugh!

Tried everything to get the Boethiah's calling quest to progress but my followers (tried Stenvar and Lydia), will not touch the pillar.

Maybe it's because the stupid priest told me to sacrifice a follower while they were standing right there. Seriously, if I were Stenvar, I would have been like "see ya later buddy...".

XJaeX

Ghost
sell you stuff to riverwood trader. he will buy anything. i think you need to give them a pickaxe for them to mine, not sure. if you dont want to sell it, store it in your house. its heavy and a waste to keep on you.
dont waste yours or your followers carry weight with pointless things. i say this because you get them off all the dragons and if you dont have 100 smithing, they are useless... its just like getting daedra hearts, would you sell them because you cant use them ? my house in whiterun lags when i open up the chest because their is so much stuff in there. im a thief :) sometimes i trip, and my poison tipped blade touches someone, i didnt do it on purpose, but why should i leave the stuff? they would want me to have it, they are not using it? naked dead people everywhere in my game. im a millionaire so its okay.