Can you get an enchanting table in your house?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
The first dragon you kill I did the finish, pretty bad ass. I'd tell you what happened, but i'm guessing you don't want spoilers.

SaveVsBedWet

With my limited, early game experience, I would think you could make that enchantment better with a larger gem (like a Grand gem) and higher level of enchanting skill. Just the gems themselves can make a pretty big difference from what I have seen. Let me know if I am mistaken though, cause it would be good to know =)

Well, I'm on level 20 and while I have an Enchanting skill somewhere in the mid to high 20's (use a lot of found or bought magic items vs. creating my own so far), I had Grand, Greater, Common, and Petty soul gems in my possession, all filled with souls. Furthermore, I used my +15 Tablet of Consol F'ehnsteuffe (mentioned elsewhere) to make 10 Black Soul Gems appear in my pack by themselves, filled with souls as well. That's a mighty high soul gem to be failing to enchant a lame ass stock Elven mace with a +20 Frost Damage enchantment, wouldn't you say?

Again, this thing didn't tell me I didn't have the power or level achievements to learn the 2nd enchantment. It told me I already knew it. As if there was only one to know. So if I had done a +1 enchantment first it would have done the same thing. Same if it had been a +100 enchantment first.

I mean I originally enchanted this thing at maybe level 6. 14 levels later I can't replace it with what's basically an apprentice level enchantment? Adept at best? No way +20 is Expert or Master class damage on its own. This can be explained only the usual way. It's either a bug, or a "feature" that simply defies all reason.

If you are skilled in enchanting as well as have the perks, you should be able to replicate most enchantments, if not make them even better.

As for homes, the only home that you DO NOT get an enchanting station is the cheap home in Whiterun. The rest have the option.

SaveVsBedWet

If you are skilled in enchanting as well as have the perks, you should be able to replicate most enchantments, if not make them even better.

As for homes, the only home that you DO NOT get an enchanting station is the cheap home in Whiterun. The rest have the option.

So you're saying that the reason this new enchantment is being recognized as already known is because I'm not powerful enough to forget the weaker one?

Far out man...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts